[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I can picture Taew w/Barry in my head! Both look very CHINESE to me^^ They would look really good together but of course I still love BarryYaya #1 :dance2:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I hope this airs somewhere in feb or march, i'm really looking forward to this lakorn. It's on my top 10 most anticipated lakorns of 2011.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
They say this is the guy version of Ban Sai Thong, hmmmmmm hopefully it won't be a copy version :wacko:
wow, interesting. a guy version will be intense! plus i really want to watch Taew! i really like her after watching HJSP. haven't watched Mario before...excited to see Aof! he'll sing for the ost of course, i hope. i love his voice!

i'm glad it's not a full remake because i love love love the Num-Joy version! i don't want a remake too soon, and i want the pra'nang who take over Num and Joy's roles to really match the characters the way Num and Joy did. Mario and Taew don't really match them.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
From BTS they explained a bit about the lakorn Mario doesn't know he's from a high class family but later he finds out and takes over the inheritance. Something like this. To me, it doesn't seem like another version of Ban Sai Tong. I didn't enjoy Basn Sai tong Noom + Joy version although many fans did.

I'm excited to see mario + taew together i thought they were supercute during their photoshoot 1-2 years ago^^ and i've always want Mario to play in lakorn. Finally he is now and first with Taew.. im so happy!! Hehe.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I love Taew but I'm not feeling the pra'ek. Mario is cute but looks like a little kid. I can't take him serious as a business man.

dukbogi

sarNie Egg
mario n taew :dance1: :grouphug: :grouphug:
seriously can't wait for this lakorn.... :fanfic:

do anyone knows when it will be aired? :unsure:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ thanks for the teaser!

i'm liking it. especially so excited to get to watch Taew! augh! love that girl!

i like the idea that p'ek is poor and then try to win back his inheritance. usually it's n'ek who is dirt poor, or poor then turn rich

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I hope they don't make Taew's character too stubborn and misunderstand the pra'ek till almost the end of the lakorn. She matches more of the sweet character.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I don't think Mario will pull his role that good in here since its his 1st one but i'll watched this for Taew and Aof.

tinah

sarNie Coma
teaser looks pretty good. taew look pretty in here. mario dont seem too bad but the role might be too intense for him especially for his first time acting

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree the role seems too intense for Mario but then again I love his movies though he is great with them^^ I'm not feeling the teaser yet though since there were barely any scene of Mario & Taew together. Hehe.