[Ch3] Plerng Torranong (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
They say this is the guy version of Ban Sai Thong, hmmmmmm hopefully it won't be a copy version :wacko:
I read that too. I hope it's not going to be similar because I still like Num/Joy version--don't want to ruin that image in my head. BUT I do wonder how they are going to make this a guy version of it--switch roles?
I think the cast looks great. Although Mario looks good in those pictures, I don't see him matching Taew, but I guess I will have to wait for their lakorn to decide. LOL I like how everyone is wearing dark colors and sophisticated clothing, while Noey is wearing a bright dress. I'm starting to like Noey, although her characters are annoying, she does have something about her.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I don't know about anyone else but all of the cast are very young, and seeing them play a mature lakorn is very difficult for me to watch. It's like little bunch of cutie babies doing a play LOL

And no matter how much Mario had grown, he still look like a teenager in that suit! and Taew, like someone said, doesn't match Mario for some reason. But at least she look cuter than the last girl Mario acted with.

And thanks goodness, this is not a fully remake of Ban Sai Thong!!! I love NUM and JOY in there, I hope no one make a remake of it until they are like very old!!! :D

But if they do make a remake now, I really hope it's someone who can act as good as num/joy and a older looking actor/actress.

tinah

sarNie Coma
isnt ch7 remaking "bang sai thong"?" if thats the cast, they will more likely ruin it by casting someone like pancake in it.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i can not wait to see this one...hope it will be a good one...loving the cast they r all so cute and handsome...taew and mario is so cute together!!!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone post a summary of this lakorn?

Mario & Taew actually look really good together. I like Taew so I'm really looking forward to this.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm looking forward for this lakorn eventhough i don't have a high hope to Mario but i'll watch it since Taew and Aof is in here.
I like Aof singing and his songs too.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I miss Taew so much! I cant wait for this one to air, it needs to hurry up ASAP! :p Mario and Taew look really cute together, such a compatible match. Taew looks gorgoeus!! Does anyone know the storyline??