❤️[CH3] Plerng Ruk Plerng Kaen (Broadcast Thai Television): Boy Pakorn/Jui Warrataya

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Thai title: เพลิงรักเพลิงแค้น
English translation: ????? (something that goes along with fire, love and revenge)

Source:
https://pantip.com/topic/36057942

Synopsis (Credits to thaidramatic_update)
Urawee and Unthiga are half sister who need to beat each other. They use a pure love from a guy they yearn for as a bet. Urawee will use it for revenge her sister because she doesn't believe in true love, and Unthiga try every way to win the heart of a guy she love. Both of her don't be justice of this game but it's the guy who control it

Old version opening credits with Johnny Anfone as praek

Last edited:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
title sounds familar. seems like a revenge type my fave but why boy. he's not handsome not my p'ek i like

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Oh wow but Boy's previous revenge lakorn wasnt so good as anticipated. Hopefully this one's storyline will allow Boy to work on his acting skills. Good Luck!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Boy and Jui is a pairing that would have never popped up into my mind. I can't picture them together but he and Janie were okay, interested in seeing him with Jui.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Wanna see Boy as a raeng type of p'ek. Not like super calm and gentle as water in FLF (should be Fire vs Water lol) :D

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Boy getting these lakorns !.
I like both Boy & Jui, wouldn't have pictured them doing a show together but I'm kind of interested to see what it's about.

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Broadcast has been pairing odd couples together. I used to like their lakorns but don't know what happened

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I like that about Broadcast. They don't rely only on proven koo jins or whatever. You never know when you'll hit pay dirt if you don't take chances or think outside the box. Besides they deserve credit for being the first ones to pair up Ken and Anne.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Idk... boy doesn't do well in drama. He's better in light romantic comedy. I was hoping for Ken T in this remake. Whoever the rai here, she'll get her head shave by her husband because of her cheating behavior. Jariya and Johnny Efone was hot in here. There's a hot love scene in the original between the leads which I think they'll keep in pg in this remake.

seev

sarNie Egg
Idk... boy doesn't do well in drama. He's better in light romantic comedy. I was hoping for Ken T in this remake. Whoever the rai here, she'll get her head shave by her husband because of her cheating behavior. Jariya and Johnny Efone was hot in here. There's a hot love scene in the original between the leads which I think they'll keep in pg in this remake.
At first I was like no they doesn't match each other but I'm okay to see my boy to being pair with a different actress . I'm happy to see him having more drama lately .. He's is one of my favorite actor . Alot of people complained to me that he not handsome or he didn't match the role .

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
At first I was like no they doesn't match each other but I'm okay to see my boy to being pair with a different actress . I'm happy to see him having more drama lately .. He's is one of my favorite actor . Alot of people complained to me that he not handsome or he didn't match the role .
Haha, he's definitely handsome, but I just don't find him attractive. I can't seem to get into his acting either especially with serious roles. It's cool that you like him so you'll enjoy his role in here. The pa'ek here is very in love with na'ek. He's very sweet and understanding. This is a short drama.

Rose Tran

sarNie Hatchling
Haha, he's definitely handsome, but I just don't find him attractive. I can't seem to get into his acting either especially with serious roles. It's cool that you like him so you'll enjoy his role in here. The pa'ek here is very in love with na'ek. He's very sweet and understanding. This is a short drama.
Another role like Fai Lang Fai?

seev

sarNie Egg
It's look like Sririta Jensen and Punjan Prama going be here as a main leading along with the Boy Pakorn and Jui W. Yah more drama with Rita but I don't know if she will match with the P'EK.. lol I don't care asleast she has a new drama only. I miss seen Sririta drama lately but doesn't like her recently drama with Tik J. Im not a big fan of Tik J.