นางเอก เชอรี่ ใจเริง แอฟ
นางเอก แอฟ ใจเริง เอ๊ะ อิศริยา
นางเอก เอ๊ะ ใจเริง แอฟ
นางเอก จอย ใจเริง ชมพู่
นางเอก เจนี่ ใจเริง พลอย
นางเอก แพท ใจเริง เบ๊นส์
นางเอก กิ๊บซี่ ใจเริง เชอรี่

พระเอกเป็น โฬม หรือเคน ดีครับ
โดยเนื้อหาละคร คิดว่าน่าจะเรทติ้งดี เนื้อเรื่องมันเข้มข้นสนุก และเคยดูเวอร์ชั่นเก่า จำได้ว่าติดเรื่องนี้กันทั้งบ้านเลย เรื่องนี้ใจเริง (นางร้าย) จะเด่นกว่านางเอกนิดๆ ออกแนวเปรี้ยวๆ วีนๆ ร้ายแบบโรคจิตด้วย คล้ายๆ เรยา ดอกส้มสีทอง ตามราวีครอบครัวพระเอกตลอดเรื่อง ไม่ต้องชอบตามรายชื่อที่ผมบอกก็ได้ สลับคู่ที่คุณอยากจะให้เป็นดังนั้นก็ได้ครับ

this article wrote Rome for pra'ek and Ken T for the supporting role that Tun Jakrit use to play in the old versionthey release this news so there should be be real confirm finalize cast soon
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10730881/A10730881.html

tinah

sarNie Coma
news update/rumors from pantip
ถ้าละครเพลิงบุญจะลงจอปีหน้า อยากเห็นนางเอกคนไหนมาปะทะฝีมือกัน
อยากให้ใครมาเจอกัน มีให้เลือกครับ
นางเอก ชมพู่ ใจเริง แอฟ
นางเอก เชอรี่ ใจเริง แอฟ
นางเอก แอฟ ใจเริง เอ๊ะ อิศริยา
นางเอก เอ๊ะ ใจเริง แอฟ
นางเอก จอย ใจเริง ชมพู่
นางเอก เจนี่ ใจเริง พลอย
นางเอก แพท ใจเริง เบ๊นส์
นางเอก กิ๊บซี่ ใจเริง เชอรี่

พระเอกเป็น โฬม หรือเคน ดีครับ
โดยเนื้อหาละคร คิดว่าน่าจะเรทติ้งดี เนื้อเรื่องมันเข้มข้นสนุก และเคยดูเวอร์ชั่นเก่า จำได้ว่าติดเรื่องนี้กันทั้งบ้านเลย เรื่องนี้ใจเริง (นางร้าย) จะเด่นกว่านางเอกนิดๆ ออกแนวเปรี้ยวๆ วีนๆ ร้ายแบบโรคจิตด้วย คล้ายๆ เรยา ดอกส้มสีทอง ตามราวีครอบครัวพระเอกตลอดเรื่อง ไม่ต้องชอบตามรายชื่อที่ผมบอกก็ได้ สลับคู่ที่คุณอยากจะให้เป็นดังนั้นก็ได้ครับ

this article wrote Rome for pra'ek and Ken T for the supporting role that Tun Jakrit use to play in the old versionthey release this news so there should be be real confirm finalize cast soon
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A10730881/A10730881.html
do you mean rome is playing as chatchai in the old version cause he would be the cheater while ken is pra'ek. whos gonna be n'ek? is it still aff

this looks more like a fans request

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
do you mean rome is playing as chatchai in the old version cause he would be the cheater while ken is pra'ek. whos gonna be n'ek? is it still aff
playing chatchai is Rome and while Ken playing supporting Tun J role, Tun his married to Jai Rerng but later he'll like the n'ek
Chatchai his a cheater but its only for a revenge cos n'rai left him broken heart until he met the n'ek. The n'ek and n'rai nobody
won the petition yet they still considering who and hope Aff can still be n'ek pairing with Rome that'll be a
dream come true. :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bet when the real confirm cast arrived there will be a BIG SHOCK SURPRISE :faint: :nailbiter:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
na not really Cherry she's pairing with Om in her new lakorn for polyplus and Om his
even younger than Rome but I'm sad disappointed that the beautiful Aff have to play
the nang'rai as jai ruern Noi role :cry1: that is a wrong and regret choice choosing
Aff as n'rai while Cherry n'ek i like the fact Cherry/Rome pairing they're hot but
I'm just not yet ready to see Aff being so rai :nailbiter:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm interested in seeing Aff switch roles but not this one at the moment cos not this
type of n'rai her character is similar to Benz in mia taeng its those mistress don't
wanna see Aff sleeps around with many men it would be better if they switch Aff to
play Anne weak role the n'ek but then i wouldn't want Cherry as rai too they could just
move Cherry out completely get Aff as n'ek pairing with Rome and get someone else
take the n'rai

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks Tinah :thumbsup: btw one question to ask u, do u reckon Aff is confirm to play
Noi's role? cos so nervous when the real thing is reveal :nailbiter:
i honestly dont think aff would be playing in noi's role. plus, shes gonna be filming the lakorn with por so they could choose someone else