[Ch3] Plerng Boon (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
didn't really like the storyline . Usually, in revenge lakorn the P'k goes after the N"k or her family but this the p'k wanted to get even with his ex for dumping him but end up reliving old flame/ had affair and got the N'rai pregnant and the result he had to take responsible by divorcing the N'k. I didn't like the storyline , it was intense . The p'k was an ass but at least he suffer being married with the n'rai though which last like 2 or 3 years :lol: it suit him right ! And he regret making that mistake and wanted to get back with his first wife , it an happy ending but i thought the n'k should had got wiht the guy that love her regardless if she was a divored woman.
haha. pick a support actor to play the p'ek role and pick an actual actor to play the supporting guy role ..
switch the board around and make n'ek fall for the support actor who happen to have p'ek quality ..
p'ek does sound like a jerk in those short synopsis.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i hate these types of p'ek i don't know why n'ek would want him back come on they did have a child p'ek and n'rai i just hope i don't come to hate the p'ek chosen for this role lol

judyp

sarNie Adult
well if pa'ek is a real ass in here, i don't want it to be tik because i don't want to hate him in here. :D

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: .. i didn't even think of him that way ..
but i wouldn't mind seeing him playing p'ek if he were to be the chosen one ..
lol .. i change my mind if it's him .. i would just hate him for the 2-3 years he married n'rai
but after that, i think i'll soften up to him :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yay... more aff.. im so happy ... wow the original one starred anne n noi.. wow.... >_< .. lalalala...

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Aum gave the interview in Khaosod Newspaper in column "Kui Gab Dao" 26/10/08

แหม...จะให้โผไปที่อื่นได้อย่างไร ในเมื่องานไหลมาเทมาตั้งแต่ต้นปี ยันไปถึงปีหน้า โดยเขาไล่เรียงให้ฟังว่า

"ละคร จำเลยรัก ออนแอร์ต้นปี ต่อด้วยละครเรื่อง บาดาลใจ, โบตั๋นกลีบสุดท้าย ส่วนที่กำลังถ่ายทำอยู่มีเรื่อง บริษัทบำบัดแค้น และเตรียมจะเปิดละครอีก 2 เรื่อง คือ หน้ากากดอกซ่อนกลิ่น และ น้ำตาลไหม้ ส่วนปีหน้าเท่าที่จองคิวไว้มี 3 เรื่อง มี เพลิงบุญ ของอาจิ๋ม-มยุรฉัตร และละครของพี่ปิ่น-ณัฏฐนันท์แน่ๆ ส่วนอีกเรื่องยังอยู่ระหว่างการคุยรายละเอียดครับ"

OMG! The 4th lakorn of Aum&Aff.

Though I love ATeam, but I don't want Aum to play in this lakorn. P'ek is such a jerk here. :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
again ? lord -- they should be in comedy for a change

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
A-team is popping everywhere....they betta start doing variety lakorns...cuz boy it's getting real same-o..same-o....i dun wanna get sick like P-Team...plus like Cecilia don't wanna start anymore fights...lol

ah...wow! how old wuz the last one..boy Mrs. Theeradeth & Mrs. Kavee all in one lakorn...i did miss out...lol..i dun tink i would tone in for tis one..pra'ek seems like a real ass

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Actually each one of the lakorn, if you think about it all their lakorns are different. As long as it's different I don't mind. Aff is switching roles all over the place and that's good.

off topic:

I hope in MSJ umm spike his hair. Just thinking about it makes me style.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, in "Namtarn Mai" it aff that had an affair outside her marriage and had a child and in "Plerng Boon" it Aum that will be having an affair outside his marriage and had a child . Yeah, :lol: -- but still !!!! The storyline is wacko , AFF need to put out but Aum can stay :p

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
in the old version the n'ek is so weak in here, she p isses me off, she cant even stand up to the n'rai... she even let the n'rai stay in the same house as her, so her hubby and the n'rai were getting it on in her own house arrgg......you have to have patience to watch this lakorn

cecilia

Staff member
^well. p'ek does sound like a jerk ..
i guess, we have sympathy for the women when they do wrong stuff
but for men, we women just love to see them suffer .. it's their own fault. always their fault. :loool:

and wow. another one .. i love ateam .. but i don't want to see more complain .. aigoo ..
i hope they would go for a light comedy,but aum doesn't seem like those comedy type of actor,
unless, he surprise me like tikker in a few of his LOVE RHYTHM episodes.

however, i wouldn't mind seeing them together ,
i just hate to defend them over and over when read something bad about them. LOl
it get repetitive at time to where i just want to go in and say something to twist it all up :loool:
i guess, i better learn to ignore threads and mum my mouth from instigating ateam problems :blush:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
the n'ek in here , her character is emotionally weak, after the N'rai and her man broke up (because he company failed and lost all the money) the N'ek started to become friend w/ her ex husband . The p'ek in here is stupid and dumb he let the N'rai take control of him and he got her pregnant and after she gave birth him and the n'rai live together at his parents house which is next door to the N'ek house ( the n'ek and the p'ek were separated, he refused to sign divorce papers) but at the end the N'rai found a new old sugar daddy and left her child ( she or the N'ek named him joe) with the p'ek and n'ek and those 2 reconcile and she finally got pregnant

sarN

sarNie Granny
i want AFF to put out ! noooo..my baby need a good man . nooooo...hope there a schedule conflict

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
AHH!!!!!
I love Aff but too much of her and Umm!!
She could have one next year with him but three?!!!
I hope she's not in this one. Cause her character is weak I believe?