[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
i'm curious to see who's this person that priew had hurt -- for so long .. could nangfah mean khun nam instead?

I

izzy_arief

Tell me which one is great?

Khuu Khane Saen Rak or Pim Mala...?​

cecilia

Staff member
I stop watching AUM/KRIT b/c i could predict the ending already lol -- i vote for Pim Mala b/c i can't predict the future -- nam with priew or nam with her bf? --also, Ploy's acting is better to the eyes more than Aum atm b/c she's not annoying beautiful but funny/beautiful at the same time. :thumbsup:

(I've never watch any of Ploy's works fully like this .. i mean, i didn't skip any of her scene in here at all b/c she's just awesome at this role lol)

I

izzy_arief

PIMMALA :rockon:

all the way to Pimmala--forget the one with Aum P and Krit long ago.
I am wondering about the rating. Which one is higher @ better?

I vote for Pimmala myself, but... you're asking the question in a Pimmala thread. :whaha:
Haha. Sorry. I just dont know where to put this question :facepalm:

I stop watching AUM/KRIT b/c i could predict the ending already lol -- i vote for Pim Mala b/c i can't predict the future -- nam with priew or nam with her bf? --also, Ploy's acting is better to the eyes more than Aum atm b/c she's not annoying beautiful but funny/beautiful at the same time. :thumbsup:

(I've never watch any of Ploy's works fully like this .. i mean, i didn't skip any of her scene in here at all b/c she's just awesome at this role lol)
I'm so agree with you. To be honest, I havent watch any of AumP's full lakorn before, so I get excited to watch KKSR (also because of Kao Jirayu is there and Kuda sub it), but then... when Pim Mala is on air... I just can't lie to myself that this one is interesting. We don't even know the synopsis. :scratchchin:

Haha guys I believe that I am so :eek:fftopic: So sorry. ^_^

But then I am hoping that someone will sub Pim Mala. It's pathetic when you just watch without understanding anything..... :facepalm:

cecilia

Staff member
so many ppl request for subbing -- i wish i could help on this .. i still have to do screencaps and mini translation for Nikki and her friend .. i wish i knew thai 100% so i won't have to worry so much about my translation .. however, i can only do as much as i know lol -- if someone put this in Viki and segment it -- i'll try to pitch in time to sub it otherwise, atm -- i'm just gonna do caps and translate just a few scenes that i find funny and worth translating for Nikki and her friend.

But yea, i've tried to force myself to watch that lakorn with krit/aum b/c of Kao and NADIA/OUN's pair -- however, i couldn't do it anymore b/c there's so little less scene of them. Can't stand Krit's overacting and Aum's acting in there .. so i gave up those pair for them lol .. Anyway, i find they have no chemistry too -- just another NANGSAO JING JAI GUB NAISAND DEE -- good faces with not so good plots ( i couldn't finish that tikker lakorn with aum b/c of that one reason -- lack of chemistry. Beautiful and handsome face won't do it for me lol)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hm... I haven't completed episode 2 yet but I think the person Priew hurt could possibly be Rampa herself lol I am thinking of some twist but I don't think so because Rampa knew of Nam since young. That would have been an awesome twist though lmao

And with bias or without bias I say Pim Mala is better lol Never a fan of Chakrit nor AumP nor do I dislike them. If so, I would never watch any of their lakorns. I have seen a few of their works and most of the work I have seen Chakrit in, he somehow always come out cocky? I don't know why but it just seem that way for me. As for AumP I am more of a fan of her nang rai role. She is so damn good that it's hard to see her in a goody two shoe, nice, etc role.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hehe ceci and fun absolutely correct dee mak mak at the start i thought Aump/Krit
looks interesting and funny but it bugs the hell out of me its funny but kind of overact
pimmala is so much better they takes thing at their own pace its like going by the flow
even I'm not a 100% thai but i can understand and from what I've learnt at teaching
class and sometime i've learnt it from watching the english sub

yeah I am so curious about the twist in between rumpa,priew,nam :nailbiter:
oh god Ploy she's so funny :coverlaf: she cracked me up when it show her scene i wanna
tur len in another comedy i feel so sabai dee mak mak :highfive: