[Ch3] Pim Mala (Tv Scene)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
this lakorn remind me of that ch. 7 lakorn starring Tangmo where the pa'aek turns into a girl! it's called ruk tae gae dai??

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ah my comment was not posted from yesterday. Anyways I wrote a whole essay on my thoughts on episode 2. Yeah I know I am behind in all lakorns that are currently airing from Ch3.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm in Love with this lakorn!!!! I Love it.Cannot wait for more.

I've been looking for the novel version.I want to read it book.But I
Cannot find it at all online. Can somebody please help me?????Please?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hahaha episode 3 was hilarious. Pim Mala on her first period. Yes Priew we women go through a lot!!! Episode 4 just gets better. Love episode 5. Seeing Aum and Rita scenes makes me cringe with happiness. I want a future lakorn with these two. I love Rampa.

In the next episode, it seems like Aum returns for good? I'm going to miss Pimmala. :lolyup: The brother sucks.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
something abt da lakorn i dnt like...i found it a really good comedy dnt get me wrong, but i really hate aum character...it doesnt make sense for aum to get wid namcha cuz namcha got a good loving bf it would be so wrong for her to b wid aum...idk i still cnt figure out y i dnt like dis lakorn...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
something abt da lakorn i dnt like...i found it a really good comedy dnt get me wrong, but i really hate aum character...it doesnt make sense for aum to get wid namcha cuz namcha got a good loving bf it would be so wrong for her to b wid aum...idk i still cnt figure out y i dnt like dis lakorn...
maybe there might be a twisted ending like everyone here are trying figure it out the
lakorn itself is ok i think Numcha will end with her nice boyfriend but then again
not sure what will happen cos there is a 50:50 chance

her bf is a good catch in his own way as well as aum. they both also have their faults. we're all just waiting to see who nam picks and why as the lakorn progresses. personally, i wouldn't be disappointed with whoever she picks.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
When I really look into this lakorn, I notice more that Aum isn't a bad guy at all. Yes he is a player, and those girls know that he is but they still chase after him. Like Namcha in the beginning, she was the one who fall for Aum on her own. He didn't lead her on, instead he was nice to her and they weren't a couple or anywhere near that. All of a sudden Namcha gets mad at Aum because of her own feelings/thoughts. I do understand though whey Aum turn into a girl, because he didn't see a problem with treating women like they are below men. Not only that he just move on from one girl to the next, so it's understandable why he turn into a girl so he can know how it feels. Really with Namcha, I didn't really get why she is mad at Aum, he never said he like her...even if he turn out to be someone else from who she looked up too. Still I'm rooting for Namcha to end up with Aum, because he does care about her since the first time they met until now. The things Aum should learn is he needs to learn is to appreciate what he have, know what's enough, and etc... Plus Namcha seem to still have feelings for Aum...

I really like Rita and Aum, they always keep me entertain and don't know what to expect. Another big plus is seeing Rita in all sort of outfits, she is so pretty to stare at. lol. Can't wait for the next episode.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Don't know what to say, I just love this lakorn.
It's so fun watching.
I already love Aum and rita but ep.6 and 7 make me love them even more.
Now they are like saying/seen at each other in a good good way, like where aum say:khun Wan survive b/c of "sinsasee"<---don't know how to say in english.And then he mean angel Rampa.
He was smilling when Rampa say herself sexy,suey and narak. :heart:
They are just too cutie.Hope to seen them pair up in a lakorn.
I really enjoy this lakorn and i am sure that i'm not the only. :popcorn: