[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

I thought I was the only one who couldn't finish Seur or like it as much as everyone else. The drama got soooo boring. I really tried to watch it to the very end but I stopped at episode 5 and never bothered to finish it. Didn't watch Kim and Boy's drama either, not a fan of Boy. There's something about his voice that I just can't take him seriously :lol: Not trying to be mean here. And let's not even talk about ARO. Sooooo much anticipation but the drama was a complete let down. I hated both Anne and Kim's character in there so much. Oh and Mark's character too. I hated how he just dropped Kim's character and went to Anne's character after he found out the truth, like all those time he spent with Kim's character meant nothing, and then later he realized he loves Kim's character and went back to her. That's just gross o_O The only character I like was Peter's character. He deserves someone better than Anne's character to be honest. And you can tell how much I like the drama because I can't remember any of the characters name :lol:

PCKNMCPW is definitely the better drama among Kim's recent work. Not sure why it's not doing well rating-wise, but it seems to be a hit in the social network category; twitter, youtube, instagram, etc. I really hope it gets attention in Thailand as well because that just means there will be a higher chance for James and Kim to work together again ;)

Okay I'm going to go and watch episode 9 now. I haven' gotten the chance to sit down and watch it yet. I've seen clips here and there only. And @enzek got your message, I will work on it ;)

About Nuth's and her overall character development so far, I don't want to defend her because like many have mentioned she does have a cocky, egoistic personality but I feel like she has so many responsibilities upfront as the oldest sibling, the so-called "boss" now that her father is sick, and now she has another one on hand as a wife to Mor Wat. Not even counting her responsibility to maintain order surrounding her aunts greed, her obsessive uncle, and crazy manic Som trying to ruining her life as much as possible. And the most recent, her brother and his pregnant gf. And when Mee finds out about Chaya and his intention there's another one to add to the list. This girl's life is all about troubles, so I can understand why she puts up since a strong wall against everyone and especially to Mor Wat who is technically a complete stranger in her life. I mean if she's already built such a strong wall against her own family how can you expect her to not make an even stronger wall to someone she's not even related too. The fact that she's already soften herself to Wat is pretty much a miracle of its own. As far as I know Nuth isn't a bad person, she just doesn't expressed herself well and she has this urge to always be on top, which as a businesswoman it makes sense to have the need to be better than your opponent, in this case it's Mor Wat. In my personal opinion, Nuth doesn't want to lose to Mor Wat because she knows if she loses, she's losing the one thing she has been guarding for so long, and that's her heart.

Okay I'll stop here. I always write so much :lol:
Oh I love your gifs!!!

@Pooh4ever - Big favor please. Can you make one of Mor Wat and Som? Just a snippet of the before shower scene was so hot, I was really hoping for a James and NamCha slap/kiss Lakorn yesterday. Here... From 2:05 -2:12 ka.

https://instagram.com/p/BFjkJAtRC3k/

I hope you don't mind and it's not too much to ask na ka. Thank u. :icon12:

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
She's a player so at first she didn't seem invested in him much besides just casually dating him like all of her other guys. She liked him so she wanted to date him. But it wasn't until she found out that he was involved with Anusaya that she became obsessed with having to have him no matter what. And then the event at her house with her dad made her see that he was a good guy and because he understood her, it made her feel like she was worth something. But even if she wasn't going after him to win against Anusaya, it would still be an unhealthy relationship because she doesn't know how to love herself. She's dependent on Wat to give her the attention and love she's never felt from anyone and herself.
I agree with you in that part. i think Noot is the main reason that make Som crazy for Wat even though she like him but I don't think she love him that much. I think she want to win over Noot.

enzek

sarNie Adult
thanks @Pooh4ever!

love your new gif! beautiful as usual!:love:

my summary about this scene:

satiya: what the heck the noise is about?
somika: ARGHHH!!!

satiya: huh? OMG!

satiya: OK back to our business.

love how they quickly hug each other when see somika HAHAHA:risas3:

i really love this scene. so cute how they both are hugging tightly then closed their eyes!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
About Nuth's and her overall character development so far, I don't want to defend her because like many have mentioned she does have a cocky, egoistic personality but I feel like she has so many responsibilities upfront as the oldest sibling, the so-called "boss" now that her father is sick, and now she has another one on hand as a wife to Mor Wat. Not even counting her responsibility to maintain order surrounding her aunts greed, her obsessive uncle, and crazy manic Som trying to ruining her life as much as possible. And the most recent, her brother and his pregnant gf. And when Mee finds out about Chaya and his intention there's another one to add to the list. This girl's life is all about troubles, so I can understand why she puts up since a strong wall against everyone and especially to Mor Wat who is technically a complete stranger in her life. I mean if she's already built such a strong wall against her own family how can you expect her to not make an even stronger wall to someone she's not even related too. The fact that she's already soften herself to Wat is pretty much a miracle of its own. As far as I know Nuth isn't a bad person, she just doesn't expressed herself well and she has this urge to always be on top, which as a businesswoman it makes sense to have the need to be better than your opponent, in this case it's Mor Wat. In my personal opinion, Nuth doesn't want to lose to Mor Wat because she knows if she loses, she's losing the one thing she has been guarding for so long, and that's her heart.

Okay I'll stop here. I always write so much :lol:
Yeah, Nuth is too prideful. Wat has proven time and again that he doesn't have bad intentions. Nuth trusted so many other people who took advantage of her (even trusting her uncle again) so when there's someone as good as Wat who has always been good from the start and she decides to treat HIM the worst of all people, it's like... :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: The things she does towards him is so unreasonable. She'd already made her decision about what kind of person he is and refuses to see him in a good light. She's only starting to see it now at the end of episode nine. :facepalm: But who knows how long that will last?

I just wish they would've made Kim's character more likable. This is just like those pra'eks that treat the nang'ek wrong all throughout the lakorn and then at the end they change and everyone complains about how the pra'ek didn't get enough punishment.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't think that conversation that she has with Wat is an insult or her intention to look down on him. I think she's just compare it. One main thing is I never see her action that show that she is a person who is hungry for money like Wat said. She is rich and she used to solve problem with money. That's her lifestyle and that's common for rich people to used money to do something.
Why would she compare it if she wasn't looking down on him? She was being entitled for thinking that since he already owes her money from the debt, he has to automatically do things for her like pay for her $1 million boat ride to the island. That one million wouldn't have been subtracted from his $6 million debt. She felt like she didn't have to pay it back because he already owes her more than that amount. So she was looking down on him, thinking that since he's her debtor, he has to do what she says, no questions asked. Because he owes her money, he has to provide services like this for her with no objections. That's how she thinks, that's how she's always looked down on him. We saw that with the kidney transplant situation too.

Also, that is the exact reason why her way of thinking is wrong. Because she's a businesswoman, she thinks everything revolves around money. She thinks she can buy a person (Wat) with money to cover up her scandal with her uncle. Before he left to go to the island, she thought that she could use her money to convince him to stay and forget about how she'd insulted him. She didn't care enough about how she'd hurt Wat's feelings, she was more concerned about the embarrassment she would get from her aunts if he left. That may have been how she grew up, using money to solve everything, but that doesn't make it acceptable. Just like how it's unacceptable when a pra'ek uses money to buy a nang'ek and uses money to disregard her feelings even though money is the only way he knows how to solve things.

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'd have to say that was great acting from both Kim & James. When James threw her check book away, woooow...and they seemed so comfortable tossing & wrestling over the pictures on Wat's phone.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maybe his nipples got tanned on the island? :risas3:
@ceda_lee Do nipples get tan? You are our nipple expert now. :naughty2:

Oh, talk about James being shy, he was red on the talk show on Wednesday too. The hosts were saying that he is the "husband of the year" and he said oh, Mor Wat is but not me. I am not planning to get married soon and Kim jump in to say that "he needs to prove himself in that department". hahaha. He got so red.
Hahahaha! Dying here.

According to google, yes...nipples get tan.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the ending scene though. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Even though Wat is hurt and fed up with Nuth mistreating him, he's still so in love with her and is only craving that same affection from her (James' voice was so perfect, he really sounded desperate for her XD). :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Maybe Wat doesn't need an apology, all he needs is a love confession and a kiss from her. :naughty2: (They said there would be a lot of love scenes in here. So far, there has only been a lot of teasing. If there's a willing in the next episode, that'll only be one love scene out of the "many" they said there'd be. WAITING FOR THE REST!!!!!)

I also love what led up to that scene. They were fighting over the pictures that Wat took in his phone of Nuth. Even though they hadn't made up yet, he still fought with his life to prevent her from deleting those photos from his phone. Because they were precious to him. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Wat's love for Nuth is so unconditional. :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Anonymous<3
I don't think compare mean look down! That whole conversation between them was a small fight. Wat teased her and wasn't nice to her too during the conversation. Regarding the boat ride, I had to went back to watch eng sub part 8 to reply you. According to the sub, she said 'can you pay for me first?' If I'm not wrong the full meaning of that is 'can you pay for me first, I'll pay you back later....' And one more thing is she said ' if I had money, I don't need to borrow money from you.' That show that she mean to borrow from him not just take his money to reduce the debt. The last thing is the reason why she ask to borrow money from him. He is the only person that she know on the island, if she doesn't ask him, who can she ask? Moreover, they are married and I think they can help each other with that problem because it's common. What's most important she said that ' I know that a man like you can't buy by money' that show us what is her thinking toward Wat.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I love the ending scene though. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Even though Wat is hurt and fed up with Nuth mistreating him, he's still so in love with her and is craving the same affection from her. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Maybe Wat doesn't need an apology, maybe all he needs is a love confession and a kiss. :naughty2: (They said there would be a lot of love scenes in here. So far, there's only been a lot of teasing. If there's a willing in the next episode, that'll only be one love scene out of the "many" they said there'd be. WAITING FOR THE REST!!!!!)
Yeah I really hope they have more sweet scene on island, but it looks like next episode there will be drama again :facepalm: so it's mean that the sweet scene is less than 1 episode!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@Anonymous<3
I don't think compare mean look down! That whole conversation between them was a small fight. Wat teased her and wasn't nice to her too during the conversation. Regarding the boat ride, I had to went back to watch eng sub part 8 to reply you. According to the sub, she said 'can you pay for me first?' If I'm not wrong the full meaning of that is 'can you pay for me first, I'll pay you back later....' And one more thing is she said ' if I had money, I don't need to borrow money from you.' That show that she mean to borrow from him not just take his money to reduce the debt. The last thing is the reason why she ask to borrow money from him. He is the only person that she know on the island, if she doesn't ask him, who can she ask? Moreover, they are married and I think they can help each other with that problem because it's common. What's most important she said that ' I know that a man like you can't buy by money' that show us what is her thinking toward Wat.
Wat was only mocking her. It's nothing compared to how she looked down on him and mistreated him. And even if she intended to repay him, the fact that he said she had to work for him to pay him back since she couldn't get the money right away made her upset and look down on him again because she thinks that since she's his creditor who loaned him a bigger amount of money, she shouldn't have to lower herself to that level to pay off the one million with labor. It was all implied with the things she said to him. But, I don't think we're going to agree on this lol. I think Nuth is being unreasonable and way too prideful and you don't. Let's just agree to disagree. :)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Wat was only mocking her. It's nothing compared to how she looked down on him and mistreated him. And even if she intended to repay him, the fact that he said she had to work for him to pay him back since she couldn't get the money right away made her upset and look down on him again because she thinks that since she's his creditor who loaned him a bigger amount of money, she shouldn't have to lower herself to that level to pay off the one million with labor. It was all implied with the things she said to him. But, I don't think we're going to agree on this lol. I think Nuth is being unreasonable and way too prideful and you don't. Let's just agree to disagree. :)
Yeah, it's hard to make someone think like you. People have different opinion on certain thing. I didn't think too deep and analyze like you. I just write about what I seen in the sub. Has ha I know even though we have different thought, but at the end we have the same goal is to see their sweet moment!

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Noot is just defensive around Wat. I don't think she asked him to pay for the boat ride as her debtor, more as her husband.
Except her Dad she can't trust anyone in her family and as she told Mee, she had good opinion abt Wat before the debt,pics and the medaling from her aunt&his mom came in between them.
Kim & James rock!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
If I overhear someone's telling that he doesn't plan to love me, I'll be hurt and put all my guards up, regardless of how nice he has been to me. He owes me, he's nice to me but he says he can't love me so why he is nice to me seems all about compensation.

Everytime Nuth turns off her guards, she's hurt. She plans to talk to Wat about the pregnancy before she's being called to see her dad. She stops him and Wat brings up about the debt. She says, "don't go" and Wat just leaves her amidst all those mess. Plus she misunderstands throughout that Som and Wat have slept together. So she may think if all Wat does for her is for love or for debt.....??? The latter seems a plausible explanation but her heart is saying the opposite. Cuz she is in love with Wat, she does all those stupid things that Mee told her to do- to peek at his house, to talk to his mom, to chase after him at the island... Cuz she is in love with Wat she is possessive, doesn't leave though Wat clearly tells her that he will come back home eventually. Cuz she is in love she always brings debt as an excuse to make him stay with her, to stick to her, to worship her. This is indeed a slap-kiss lakorn but with the alternation of male and female roles.

Reactions: Dal

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
@doojhyo @xcinsationalx @AnnTfan i was thinking maybe people in Thailand still think
about The news of Kim broke up with her boyfriend, and the problem of her with Mark and Mint? As I said in the previous page since that problem, Kim's lakorns never have high rating! thats just my thought.
oo really.well that might be true considering from my understanding kim lakorn that has high rating is RP ad pckk which is before she start dating mark..

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
LOVE MEAN TRUST AND UNDERSTANDING and noot and wat are learning the love and the meaning of trust and understanding with the hard way

their meeting was not in the right time and in the right place so it's up to them to make it right , wat accepted noot the way she is but he didn't trusted her when she told him she is not pregnant he kept telling her you lie but when he knew he blamed her , wat need to understand that noot finding a hard time to give him trust the doubt keep playing with her mind and don't forget the words she heard from him when he talked with his mother affected her made her even feel more that wat one day will go and leave her he in somehow made her feel he is temporary so with noot's character she won't share with him family secret he need to understand their position i would say in this case noot is not 100% wrong and wat is not 100% has the right to be mad at her , i would say noot definitely wrong on trying to solve it with money but again this kind of reaction come from the fact she think he still the one who blackmail her the fact they are creditor and deptor but i doubt after she knew the truth she will keep solving it that way now she know that wat is a man with dignity an not after money so let's wait and see this, her way of thinking of him will change

Reactions: Dal

little22

sarNie Juvenile
The ending scene is about to kiss, sleep, willing on the bed. Ooh hope its true in the next ep.10. They r such a tease. I was gonna say man Mee has to tell Chaya that Noot and Wat went on a honeymoon. Now we gonna get less sweets from them. Chaya needs to stop loving Noot in that way. How do you love your own niece you grew up with. That's gross

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The ending scene is about to kiss, sleep, willing on the bed. Ooh hope its true in the next ep.10. They r such a tease. I was gonna say man Mee has to tell Chaya that Noot and Wat went on a honeymoon. Now we gonna get less sweets from them. Chaya needs to stop loving Noot in that way. How do you love your own niece you grew up with. That's gross
I agree that it is gross, and I'm not defending Chaya, but I think the aunts have some part in his dellusion. Growing up they kept telling him that he was a bastard child that his mom was pregnant with before she met their dad. Hearing that must have also casted some doubts and buried itself in his mind. His half sisters don't accept him as family, but Nuth did. He probably just mistake his feelings for her. He probably loves her as a niece, but as he said they're always together growing up. She is probably like his best friend and the thought of losing the only person that accepted you as family is probably unbearable. Probs just confused. Example, like when my sister's started having boyfriends I felt a little jealous because they were no longer going to be able to hang out with me and stuff like they used to lol.