[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Rating of 5.8 is pretty good for ch3 right? I think it will keep going up!

For some reason, it make me think that after the new of Kim broke up with Jett and problem between Kim, Mark, and Mint; Kim's Lakorn never have good rating. It is the impact of those news? I feel bad for her.
Yeah there's some contribution of that, I notice. Thai viewers still can't separate professionalism from personal. Kim's so good with acting- perhaps the best among her peers- but rarely receive a good script unless P'Anne proposes. I feel bad- well terrible for Kim.
Janie is another victim of such social criticism. She married to a wrong man and her acting career sank regardless of how good she is as an actress! :(

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Yeah there's some contribution of that, I notice. Thai viewers still can't separate professionalism from personal. Kim's so good with acting- perhaps the best among her peers- but rarely receive a good script unless P'Anne proposes. I feel bad- well terrible for Kim.
Janie is another victim of such social criticism. She married to a wrong man and her acting career sank regardless of how good she is as an actress! :(
I know, that's why there's a phrase, a person did good all their life, but if he/she make one mistake, he/she will become a bad person!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
According to my experiences of losing to you, I have to trust you this time. I'm not dare to play guessing game with you again has ha!!!
ohhoo maybe i will be wrong this time cause i'm no too confident i'm afraid they will play trick on us , but from their expression i feel strongly that it's the welling scene there is no sign of resistance in noot's eyes she was actually giving him the green light and waiting for him to kiss her :D

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
ohhoo maybe i will be wrong this time cause i'm no too confident i'm afraid they will play trick on us , but from their expression i feel strongly that it's the welling scene there is no sign of resistance in noot's eyes she was actually giving him the green light and waiting for him to kiss her :D
Has ha I know you are confident because you said 99%. To be honest I think it will be the willing scene as well, but who know what's Anne think? Maybe she want to trick us like u said! Anyway, I'm pretty sure about it too. I think it's about time they should have willing scene! I've wait for it for too long!!!!

If that's not a cliff hanger for willing, then I don't know what is ka. @"peace" and @MomRamy
Besides, they look like they are on honeymoon with hugs on the beach, swimming in the sea, etc... I'd say 99.9% sure.
The doubt of .1% is because it's a lakorn. haha

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
This episode some people don't like but I liked it a lot, not as much as episode 7 but its good. Kimja are so so good, i agree that their scene was intense. My favorite parts was when Mor said he would be the father of the baby, when he got sick he refused to let Nuth by him cause she's pregnant. This episode really touched me and let Nuth see the good in Mor, even when he was planting the trees and telling her why, it got me crying. Mor is really a great guy, I'm glad Nuth is starting to understand more. AND im soooo glad Mi told her that she sent those pics instead. We don't see Som much which is also a plus, but now I'm so annoyed with Chaya, everytime he's nice to Mi, I thought he was soo cute but when he told Som it was a cover up :crybaby2: Feel so bad for Mi though she's very nice and always get Nuth to be nice to Mor and for her to open her eyes and see the good in p'ek.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Why did they make Anusaya so despicable in this version? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: It's already the ninth episode and we still haven't seen any character growth. If anything, she's gotten worse. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dal
This episode some people don't like but I liked it a lot, not as much as episode 7 but its good. Kimja are so so good, i agree that their scene was intense. My favorite parts was when Mor said he would be the father of the baby, when he got sick he refused to let Nuth by him cause she's pregnant. This episode really touched me and let Nuth see the good in Mor, even when he was planting the trees and telling her why, it got me crying. Mor is really a great guy, I'm glad Nuth is starting to understand more. AND im soooo glad Mi told her that she sent those pics instead. We don't see Som much which is also a plus, but now I'm so annoyed with Chaya, everytime he's nice to Mi, I thought he was soo cute but when he told Som it was a cover up :crybaby2: Feel so bad for Mi though she's very nice and always get Nuth to be nice to Mor and for her to open her eyes and see the good in p'ek.
I finally forgive Mee in this episode. At least she was trying to warn Nuth not using her for a story. It is Mee who is also telling Nuth to say sorry and go after the heart. :clap:

Why did they make Anusaya so despicable? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: It's already the ninth episode and we still haven't seen character growth. If anything, she's just gotten worse. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:
YES! I like Kim but Anusaya character is annoying to me at almost all the times that she opens her mouth. She is so unkind to Mor Wat even if she shows some soft emotions... BUT once she opens her mouth, I just want to put food in it so she won't speak. :facepalm:

I was glad when Mor left her (after he found out the truth. BOTH WERE VERY GOOD IN THAT SCENE. I was like "Enough" to Nuth and was cheering and agreeing with every word Mor Wat said to her. SUCH AN AMAZING JOB BY BOTH KIM AND JAMES.

To be honest, I am totally watching this for MOR WAT. He deserves so much better than Nuth and I would like Nuth to be nicer. I hate mean, entitled persons like her. She and Chaya are very similar in that sense.... and I HATE CHAYA. He has been on my hate list since the beginning. Go get DNA, you (think of all the bad words I am not allowed to say).

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Nuth will get better during the honeymoon scene but bad again, lol. I feel like she is growing a bit, she just cares too much about her reputation considering thats all her aunts, uncle and dad care about. But Wat will soften her up like with his tree story. I do feel like they are moving too slow with this too, they should not wait that long to get them married and to make Nuth nice. Anne is all about detail which can be good and bad.

Nuth showed quite a lot of understanding in Ep. 9.

She caught herself being mean (to who else but my lovely Mor Wat). First, about going to his house, then not sharing the "secret" and of course when she realized that he was trying to be there for her even if he thought the baby was Chaya's. Mor Wat is so good, you want Nuth to just see it and not attack him with money talk (ALL THE TIME).

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
If the lakorn is moving slow, they better give us a good chunk dedicated to Kimja since we spent many episodes watch Nuth have a hissy fit.

****add on
I felt like Som didn't try to like Wat until she knew he was a doctor. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I didn't catch live tv today cus I overslept. I was happy yesterday to catch it live but annoying commercials. Just got home. Haven't start ep. 9 yet but came in to stalk this forum first since its getting spicier right? My heart just can't wait to watch. I like Dr Wat a true gentleman and not weak. When will it just be Wat and Noot more sweet scenes. Off to watch ep9.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
YES! I like Kim but Anusaya character is annoying to me at almost all the times that she opens her mouth. She is so unkind to Mor Wat even if she shows some soft emotions... BUT once she opens her mouth, I just want to put food in it so she won't speak. :facepalm:

I was glad when Mor left her (after he found out the truth. BOTH WERE VERY GOOD IN THAT SCENE. I was like "Enough" to Nuth and was cheering and agreeing with every word Mor Wat said to her. SUCH AN AMAZING JOB BY BOTH KIM AND JAMES.

To be honest, I am totally watching this for MOR WAT. He deserves so much better than Nuth and I would like Nuth to be nicer. I hate mean, entitled persons like her. She and Chaya are very similar in that sense.... and I HATE CHAYA. He has been on my hate list since the beginning. Go get DNA, you (think of all the bad words I am not allowed to say).
Joy wasn't this bad in the original. They took Anusaya to the extreme in this version. They made Wat a saint and Anusaya a devil. We're already in the second half of the lakorn and she still hasn't softened much towards Wat. At least in Joy and Pol's version, Joy started being sweet to Pol shortly after they got married. There were still some misunderstandings here and there but she wasn't as prideful as Anusaya in this version. Joy actually showed her adoration towards Pol openly. She was actually lovey dovey with him. There were so many sweet scenes in the original because Joy's Anusaya wasn't cold hearted. There was the scene where Wat gave Anusaya the teddy bear for her birthday, the scene where he cooked for her and fed her, etc. We haven't even gotten a genuine sweet scene between Anusaya and Wat in here yet. The only cute scenes we've gotten so far were just Wat taking care of Anusaya and vice versa.

They made Anusaya's whole family dysfunctional in this version. With the dad favoring the daughter, which makes the son rebel for attention. The sister not trying to understand and not being compassionate towards the brother, which makes the brother resent her. The uncle using and deceiving people. The aunts having their own personal agendas, even at the cost of destroying their family's lives apart and turning their niece, nephew and brothers against each other. It's just a huge mess. There's no one likable in that family besides the grandma. At this point, there's nothing that can defend Anusaya's actions because the lakorn hasn't shown any redeeming qualities from her. She's just a stubborn, prideful and unlikable character.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Wat is the only good character in this lakorn. I adore him. And I like Mee, too bad she's suppose to end up with Chaya because I do not like him. He is so manipulative.