[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Also the time where Kim and James was in Chang Rai too, Nuth learned that she cannot just buy a kidney and how important everyone's life was not just her dad's I felt like she is growing bit by bit. She was nicer to Wat seeing how much he cared about his patient but when they went back to the hotel and saw Chaya, James got punched then got mad so when he brought up the debt nuth started thinking he was about money again. I actually thought when Nuth and Wat got married, she was getting nice faster, I mean she scold at him but she wasn't as bad as the beginning, she was willing to be a good wife to Wat. Cutting apples for him, taking care of him, making sure he didn't forget his documents before he went to his mom's, trying to get Som out of Wat's house. I mean i like her so much more now, in the begining she was just a b****. And about the baby, she wanted to tell wat but Chaya told her not to. Wat also let his flashbacks take him over so he couldn't believe Nuth. She is very mature in this now, wanting her brother to take responsibility and I thought she was going to be mean to Gina and fire her but she actually tried to help. I think Nuth is also very sweet when she asked Chaya if he was trying to get with Mi, only cause he wants her trust back, and that if he hurt Mi, she would never talk to him again. Nuth is trying hard to not yell/get angry with Mor but Mor is assuming a lot too. She is always saying she won't care about Mor cause its not her job but she always end up doing it cause she loves him, but doesn't want to since she overheard his convo with his mom. I also learned that it takes very long to earn her trust, but that trust can easily be destroyed too. Every time she is starting trusting Mor, misunderstandings come up.
Ps. I feel like when a p'ek is mean to n'ek it doesn't bother people much. But when P'ek gets bullied everyone gets mad. Don't get me wrong I am one of them, i remember watch SB, I enjoyed/understood when Kawee being mean to Narin but when Narin was mean, I was defensive as heck lol.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is a hit on youtube (ep8 got 484k viewers in one day, ep 7 hit the 1M in one week ) and hit in tweeter and social media but sadly not a hit in the rating ,

this is cuuttteee

i dnt understand how the rating work ib thailand..by now this lakirn shoul be top rated already..looking at the viewing count in utube i can tell that this lakorn do extreeeeeemly well internationally but why in thai is just so so..is that because it show many intimate scene that it is not well received.somebody tell me in thailand only in bangkok tht this lakorn is popular..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't get it either. Its the only new drama I can sit through and watch. And i didn't even finish Seur or that lakorn with Boy. Not even ARO or Anne's lakorns since 365.

im on ep4 and wat and som chemistry is off the chart right now. Gosh i wish they have a lakorn together, they're so damn cute.
Agree. I felt that too ... More than Kimja at the beginning. Maybe I just didn't appreciate Nuth's rudeness and I was amused with Som. I thought Som was and IS a very pitiful character. She fails at everything and everyone rejects her. Her story is very sad.

I want to see NamCha and James in a lakorn too. Rom/com slap/kiss ... They can do it. Both are good actors.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@doojhyo @xcinsationalx @AnnTfan i was thinking maybe people in Thailand still think
about The news of Kim broke up with her boyfriend, and the problem of her with Mark and Mint? As I said in the previous page since that problem, Kim's lakorns never have high rating! thats just my thought.

I thought I'd hate Som but it's more Chaya that I cannot stand. He is the rai one for me.

@AnnTfan That's true about Som showing interest in Mor after she found out he is a doctor. I might be the same way. He looked like a bad guy with all these animal parts stored in his beach cabin. I'd be scared too....but she was genuinely impressed with him trying to help a life. She was head over hills with Mor Wat and didn't care that he is a poor doctor in debt. She just was happy to hang out with him on the streets, singing to get cab money and eating street food.

She did try to let Mor go when she found out that he agreed to marry Nuth to pay off debt but then her father tried to kill him. When she went to rescue him, I felt that her fear was real and her love was real. She is full of empty threats too... She'd never hurt Mor Wat. Then she must felt betrayed after saving his life that she used strippers to insult Mor and Nuth at the wedding.

In Ep.8 when she went to Mor's house and saw him pulled into drive way, Som face lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. So cute. Until she saw Nuth.

Enough of Som. I am rooting for Mor and Nuth but I cannot help but feel sorry for Som no matter how annoying she is. She just doesn't have anyone good in her life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jet

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I don't think there is any problem with Noot character, I can see her character develop just fine. I think you cannot completely change person's personality. It has to be step by step. I think she is more open and soften herself with Mor. Comparing her character now to the beginning of the story is a lot different. I know that many people think that Wat is a gentleman, but sometimes his word hurt Noot alot. Although his action show that he care about noot, but he doesn't seem to believe what Noot said. They are both in a very difficult condition, one is creditor and one is debtor, they have to be careful all the time. You cannot trust someone completely when you know him or her for a short period of time. For Noot, she has experience with Chaya, she always thought that he's a good uncle and she only trust him, but at the end he make her upset. If I am in Noot position, I would do the same thing.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
@lakornkiki i see what you are saying, I actually shipped Soam and Wat in the beginning, but idk I also feel like if she never met Mor, she would've been hung up on Chaya still. So i believe thats the reason why she is still with Mor, even when Mor is mean to her. She just needs replacement in my eyes.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I still don't think there's any excuse for Nuth's behavior. If it was the other way around, with the pra'ek mistreating the nang'ek and always looking down on her even though she has no faults, people would blame the guy. But because it's a woman, we try to find reasons that make her behavior acceptable. Nuth is just stubborn and prideful. There are some things that contribute to the way she acts but still, it's too extreme. For example, even after she found out that Wat had no faults and went back to find him at the island, she was still acting very prideful. She had no reason to act that way anymore when she'd already been proven wrong that he had bad intentions. Plus, she already realized all the things he did out of good intentions to her before she went to the island, but then when she saw him again her attitude kicked back in. She's just prideful. I hope their time on the island will change her and she won't go back to being the same once they return to the cities.

I think part of Som genuinely likes Wat, but her desire for Wat is more driven from her desire to win Anusaya. She sees Wat as more of a prize. She's actually more obsessive of Wat than "in love" with him. Also, Som is dependent on Wat. Wat makes her feel worthy. She needs to learn to not depend on or seek approval or worth from other people. Her feelings towards Wat is unhealthy in that way. Plus, if she really "loved" Wat, she wouldn't force him to be with her or hurt him and his loved ones. The fact that she doesn't care who she hurts as long as she gets him shows that she's just in it to win Anusaya. She may like Wat but the reasons behind why she really wants him isn't out of love.

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I think her behavior on island is not prideful, but maybe she cannot figure the way to say sorry to Wat. She never look down on him at the island. She doesn't talk about money or Want to buy wat with money again. I think she is not prideful, but cute. She even kiss him. I'm sure she will change more while they are on the island, but when they are back at the city there will be more misunderstanding that lead her to behave like befor again.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
If we compare to the previous version, the way Noot solve problem about his brother's girlfriend pregnant isn't as good as this version. In the previous version, Joy told her dad that his brother girlfriend isn't pregnant with him without doing anything to proof. Unlike in this version, Kim tries to figure out solution for her family and seems to show her responsibility more.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think her behavior on island is not prideful, but maybe she cannot figure the way to say sorry to Wat. She never look down on him at the island. She doesn't talk about money or Want to buy wat with money again. I think she is not prideful, but cute. She even kiss him. I'm sure she will change more while they are on the island, but when they are back at the city there will be more misunderstanding that lead her to behave like befor again.
Exactly. She's too worried about her image of looking "tough" that she refuses to apologize to Wat. So she's trying to avoid an apology (which will make her feel "less tough") by bringing up her dad as the reason why he needs to return home with her, hoping that it'll be enough. She's too prideful, she wants to feel superior by not admitting that she has faults/flaws and that she was wrong. And she still looked down on him at the island when he told her that she'll have to work to pay the one million he paid for her to get to the island. She said that he owed her more than that so why is he being so stingy. But he threw it back at her and said that because she always talks about money and looks down on him because of his debt like that, that's why he doesn't want to go back with her.

Last edited:
@lakornkiki i see what you are saying, I actually shipped Soam and Wat in the beginning, but idk I also feel like if she never met Mor, she would've been hung up on Chaya still. So i believe thats the reason why she is still with Mor, even when Mor is mean to her. She just needs replacement in my eyes.
She is not hung up on Chaya like she is with Mor Wat.

I mean if Mor is just another guy to Som, she can replace him so fast like she did with Chaya. Obliviously, Mor Wat is special to Som. Remember when he stood up for Som to her father? That was so sad. No one ever did that for her before.

Competing with Nuth has something to do with Som's obsession but I think she really really want to be with Mor.

I think she appreciate Mor so much more than Nuth. Nuth is slow. Haha. She is just realizing what a good human Mor Wat really is.

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult

I don't get it either. Its the only new drama I can sit through and watch. And i didn't even finish Seur or that lakorn with Boy. Not even ARO or Anne's lakorns since 365.
I thought I was the only one who couldn't finish Seur or like it as much as everyone else. The drama got soooo boring. I really tried to watch it to the very end but I stopped at episode 5 and never bothered to finish it. Didn't watch Kim and Boy's drama either, not a fan of Boy. There's something about his voice that I just can't take him seriously :lol: Not trying to be mean here. And let's not even talk about ARO. Sooooo much anticipation but the drama was a complete let down. I hated both Anne and Kim's character in there so much. Oh and Mark's character too. I hated how he just dropped Kim's character and went to Anne's character after he found out the truth, like all those time he spent with Kim's character meant nothing, and then later he realized he loves Kim's character and went back to her. That's just gross o_O The only character I like was Peter's character. He deserves someone better than Anne's character to be honest. And you can tell how much I like the drama because I can't remember any of the characters name :lol:

PCKNMCPW is definitely the better drama among Kim's recent work. Not sure why it's not doing well rating-wise, but it seems to be a hit in the social network category; twitter, youtube, instagram, etc. I really hope it gets attention in Thailand as well because that just means there will be a higher chance for James and Kim to work together again ;)

Okay I'm going to go and watch episode 9 now. I haven' gotten the chance to sit down and watch it yet. I've seen clips here and there only. And @enzek got your message, I will work on it ;)

About Nuth's and her overall character development so far, I don't want to defend her because like many have mentioned she does have a cocky, egoistic personality but I feel like she has so many responsibilities upfront as the oldest sibling, the so-called "boss" now that her father is sick, and now she has another one on hand as a wife to Mor Wat. Not even counting her responsibility to maintain order surrounding her aunts greed, her obsessive uncle, and crazy manic Som trying to ruining her life as much as possible. And the most recent, her brother and his pregnant gf. And when Mee finds out about Chaya and his intention there's another one to add to the list. This girl's life is all about troubles, so I can understand why she puts up since a strong wall against everyone and especially to Mor Wat who is technically a complete stranger in her life. I mean if she's already built such a strong wall against her own family how can you expect her to not make an even stronger wall to someone she's not even related too. The fact that she's already soften herself to Wat is pretty much a miracle of its own. As far as I know Nuth isn't a bad person, she just doesn't expressed herself well and she has this urge to always be on top, which as a businesswoman it makes sense to have the need to be better than your opponent, in this case it's Mor Wat. In my personal opinion, Nuth doesn't want to lose to Mor Wat because she knows if she loses, she's losing the one thing she has been guarding for so long, and that's her heart.

Okay I'll stop here. I always write so much :lol:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
="Pooh4ever, post
About Nuth's and her overall character development so far, I don't want to defend her because like many have mentioned she does have a cocky, egoistic personality but I feel like she has so many responsibilities upfront as the oldest sibling, the so-called "boss" now that her father is sick, and now she has another one on hand as a wife to Mor Wat. Not even counting her responsibility to maintain order surrounding her aunts greed, her obsessive uncle, and crazy manic Som trying to ruining her life as much as possible. And the most recent, her brother and his pregnant gf. And when Mee finds out about Chaya and his intention there's another one to add to the list. This girl's life is all about troubles, so I can understand why she puts up since a strong wall against everyone and especially to Mor Wat who is technically a complete stranger in her life. I mean if she's already built such a strong wall against her own family how can you expect her to not make an even stronger wall to someone she's not even related too. The fact that she's already soften herself to Wat is pretty much a miracle of its own. As far as I know Nuth isn't a bad person, she just doesn't expressed herself well and she has this urge to always be on top, which as a businesswoman it makes sense to have the need to be better than your opponent, in this case it's Mor Wat. In my personal opinion, Nuth doesn't want to lose to Mor Wat because she knows if she loses, she's losing the one thing she has been guarding for so long, and that's her heart.

Okay I'll stop here. I always write so much :lol:
I agree with you 1000% about Noot character development. I'm not good at writing and expressing my thought, so I'm glad you wrote this! You mention every details of what I want to say. I don't know if there is a woman in this world who can face that many problems like Noot. I think she is the strongest woman character I've seen in Lakorn.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
She is not hung up on Chaya like she is with Mor Wat.

I mean if Mor is just another guy to Som, she can replace him so fast like she did with Chaya. Obliviously, Mor Wat is special to Som. Remember when he stood up for Som to her father? That was so sad. No one ever did that for her before.

Competing with Nuth has something to do with Som's obsession but I think she really really want to be with Mor.

I think she appreciate Mor so much more than Nuth. Nuth is slow. Haha. She is just realizing what a good human Mor Wat really is.
She's a player so at first she didn't seem invested in him much besides just casually dating him like all of her other guys. She liked him so she wanted to date him. But it wasn't until she found out that he was involved with Anusaya that she became obsessed with having to have him no matter what. And then the event at her house with her dad made her see that he was a good guy and because he understood her, it made her feel like she was worth something. But even if she wasn't going after him to win against Anusaya, it would still be an unhealthy and unstable relationship because she doesn't know how to love herself. She's dependent on Wat to give her the attention and love she's never received from anyone, including herself. And you can see that when Wat doesn't give her that love that she hopes for, she goes crazy, even attempting to hurt him before the wedding. Is that love? It's an obsession. She needs to love herself first before she can truly love anyone else. Otherwise, her desire to be loved will always make her selfish because when others don't love her, she will have no one else to love her. Therefore, she will always seek for affection from other people and feel that she's entitled to it (like in Wat's case).

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Exactly. She's too worried about her image of looking "tough" that she refuses to apologize to Wat. So she's trying to avoid an apology (which will make her feel "less tough") by bringing up her dad as the reason why he needs to return home with her, hoping that it'll be enough. She's too prideful, she wants to feel superior by not admitting that she has faults/flaws and that she was wrong. And she still looked down on him at the island when he told her that she'll have to work to pay the one million he paid for her to get to the island. She said that he owed her more than that so why is he being so stingy. But he threw it back at her and said that because she always talks about money and looks down on him because of his debt like that, that's why he doesn't want to go back with her.
I don't think that conversation that she has with Wat is an insult or her intention to look down on him. I think she's just compare it. One main thing is I never see her action that show that she is a person who is hungry for money like Wat said. She is rich and she used to solve problem with money. That's her lifestyle and that's common for rich people to used money to do something.