[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

by the way @lakornkiki I use "swollen" instead of "hard" deliberately cuz it has other meanings. But now... my defense is in vain. Everyone in this forum is as wild as I am. :D
Oh no... Keep Ch.3 AWAY from this talk. They will take that guilty pleasure away. LOL.
P'Ann though... I think she likes Jame's nipples. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
James is shirtless in almost every episode. :love:
NamCha just had her hands on them in Ep.8. Now it's Kim's turn on the island. :p

Also, the talk show hosts talk about his "pink" nipples. They are ZOOOOM in on them too. They can't just discuss about them like we do. :naughty2::naughty2:

enzek

sarNie Adult
Here is the small translation for this ka:

What Mor said to Nuth after holding her down
Mor Wat: Now can you tell me why you came to see me?

dying here of his words and manners (he calls her out) and how he took control, tone of his voice - some how that is just so seductive. James voice is so gentle yet so manly. I am going crazy na.
not only his voice is seductive, his body language also seductive in last scene. his face slowly come to her after he ask that. go wat! it's the time!;):naughty2::cheer:

not only his voice is seductive, his body language also seductive in last scene. his face slowly come to her after he ask that. go wat! it's the time!;):naughty2::cheer:
Everything Mor does comes off soooooo sincere. It's just so charming. I don't see how Nuth can resist.....

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no... Keep Ch.3 AWAY from this talk. They will take that guilty pleasure away. LOL.
P'Ann though... I think she likes Jame's nipples. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
James is shirtless in almost every episode. :love:
NamCha just had her hands on them in Ep.8. Now it's Kim's turn on the island. :p

Also, the talk show hosts talk about his "pink" nipples. They are ZOOOOM in on them too. They can't just discuss about them like we do. :naughty2::naughty2:
wahahaha we hav so much freedom then. Well look at today's ep; on the island, James's nipples are not that pink and hard anymore. I notice they become harder when he's near Kim hugging her.... hahah his ears are so red as well. James's a shy boy.

wahahaha we hav so much freedom then. Well look at today's ep; on the island, James's nipples are not that pink and hard anymore. I notice they become harder when he's near Kim hugging her.... hahah his ears are so red as well. James's a shy boy.
Maybe his nipples got tanned on the island? :risas3:
@ceda_lee Do nipples get tan? You are our nipple expert now. :naughty2:

Oh, talk about James being shy, he was red on the talk show on Wednesday too. The hosts were saying that he is the "husband of the year" and he said oh, Mor Wat is but not me. I am not planning to get married soon and Kim jump in to say that "he needs to prove himself in that department". hahaha. He got so red.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Maybe his nipples got tanned on the island? :risas3:
@ceda_lee Do nipples get tan? You are our nipple expert now. :naughty2:

Oh, talk about James being shy, he was red on the talk show on Wednesday too. The hosts were saying that he is the "husband of the year" and he said oh, Mor Wat is but not me. I am not planning to get married soon and Kim jump in to say that "he needs to prove himself in that department". hahaha. He got so red.
why can't I rate friendly and like and agree and winner at the same time for your post! hahaha

enzek

sarNie Adult
Nuth turn to
...kiss Mor's cheeks. How much did he charge for that? :p
She is possessive and she doesn't even know it. His face is priceless.
i think get kiss on cheek by anusaniya is better than hearing anusaniya call him "khun wat ka":p

i like that although he's coming to the island because feel hurt by anusaniya he's still flirting with her when she come to see him there LOL

enzek

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever if you make gif for scene satawat kiss anusaniya cheek, can you also please make gif for scene anusaniya sit on the satawat lap and kiss his cheek to on the island? sorry if i'm asking too much:)

James is so cute singing the OST at Robinson Jeans event yesterday.:love:

His has one of the better voices in Ch.3 actors. I hope they make him sing a REALLY GOOD OST. He needs voice training though. Sometimes, I can't listen/handle his live singing...maybe it's the FC clips that has bad audio but I've watch so many of him singing recently and I see potential but he needs more lessons.

Reactions: Dal

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I have to leave for a while ka.... so sad. Not done spazzing yet. :crybaby2:

Here is the clip from the talk show on Wednesday (see... Jame's nipples are talk of the town. :risas3:)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFiWEQHy465/?taken-by=nyjma_anneann

It's very funny... if you don't have any trans by the sub team, I'll do this short clip for you. Maybe tonight naka. LMK.
Please sub it for us. Thanks in advance. I can't believe it's only me - wahaha glad to know I'm not alone having those thoughts. Thanks lakornkiki.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Just so you know, our usual fast sub-team is going wild. They have already posted 4 eps subbed, which is extraordinarily fast!
Wow they must be addicted to this Lakorn as well. Not only them, there are few websites that dubbed thai Lakorn in my original language. Usually it take them the whole week to post 2 full episodes, but for this Lakorn it take them only 3-4 days to complete 2 whole episode. This Lakorn hit the roof!!!!

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Wow they must be addicted to this Lakorn as well. Not only them, there are few websites that dubbed thai Lakorn in my original language. Usually it take them the whole week to post 2 full episodes, but for this Lakorn it take them only 3-4 days to complete 2 whole episode. This Lakorn hit the roof!!!!
yeah repeat the view ka. this can do good for both Kim and James. I wish they paired up again. :D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn is a hit on youtube (ep8 got 484k viewers in one day, ep 7 hit the 1M in one week ) and hit in tweeter and social media but sadly not a hit in the rating ,

this is cuuttteee

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
this lakorn is a hit on youtube (ep8 got 484k viewers in one day, ep 7 hit the 1M in one week ) and hit in tweeter and social media but sadly not a hit in the rating ,

this is cuuttteee
Rating of 5.8 is pretty good for ch3 right? I think it will keep going up!

For some reason, it make me think that after the new of Kim broke up with Jett and problem between Kim, Mark, and Mint; Kim's Lakorn never have good rating. It is the impact of those news? I feel bad for her.