[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

desigal_15

sarNie Hatchling
Mee's just doing her job. What she said is real though. Chaya likes Nuth!
Without Mee, Nuth won't be this close to Wat. Without Mee, Nuth won't see Wat's love. Without Mee, Nuth would only believe in Chaya, listening to whatever he says. Therefore, I don't blame Mee and long forgive her already. :D
Am with @eiza_omar. Mee is juts a gossip monger now,she has fallen for Chaya she'll never write bad things about him and restore Noot's dignity she destroyed carelessly.She has vested interest in pushing Noot to Wat.
Noot is a smart woman, she can figure out things w.o Chaya.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Now James's fav scene- he mentions this scene is the most memorable.
eating in front of hungry Nuth. the way she throws all those glare...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nnnnnnnnnoooooooooooo too much torture

HOOOOT HOOOOTTTTTT

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i had so many emotion in this ep i will comment more when i will be able to fully understand the words they said but from what i could saw
finally noot opened her eyes and saw how a good man wat is, that even when he though she was pregrant he was ready to accept to cover for her and protect her dignity, and she realized how nice and how always took good care of her , i'm really happy for that now she can go for it without having all this doubt in her head she can open her heart for him trully ayyyyyy please please please edit team anne and ch pleaase makes the welling scene in the next ep worth the wait plleaaassseeee not cut not fast forward give , i need romance after their drama , love is beautiful when two heart want to live it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
arrghhhhh whyy still mad for this way they do to make us torture
they are ready their face their stares say they are fully ready this time really hope the editing team and anne won't make it fast

arrghhhhh whyy still mad for this way they do to make us torture
they are ready their face their stares say they are fully ready this time really hope the editing team and anne won't make it fast
errrrr. can't see his nipples. Are they swollen? :risas3::risas3::risas3:

HOOOOT HOOOOTTTTTT
Here is the small translation for this ka:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFmKqZ4A9h6/?taken-by=pike_jm

What Mor said to Nuth after holding her down
Mor Wat: Now can you tell me why you came to see me?

dying here of his words and manners (he calls her out) and how he took control, tone of his voice - some how that is just so seductive. James voice is so gentle yet so manly. I am going crazy na.

Reactions: Dal

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@lakornkiki thank you ooowwwww , Mor na you don't have to ask the question she is surrendering already gave you the answer and the green light too haha arrgggghhh the wait is killing me