[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i agree i don't think we will be able to see the same thing as in the scene of RP, we can't see his eyes ,, but i feel the touch is sooo sensual too like he will get the feeling more with eyes closed but i wonder is it really gonna about undressing her or just as lovelybird said he put something on her :D can't wait to see what that scene is about :aplastao:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
but here satawat eyes will be covered. how can he do it rightly? what if he touch the wrong places?:p although i've seen the " p'ek help to open the wedding dress's zip of the n'ek in the first night together" scene many times in lakorn, i never seen p'ek get blindfold like this before lol:D
Yeah, what happen if he touch the wrong place? Has ha I'm dying if kim's wedding dress has zipper on the front! Awwwww!!!!! :banana:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@AnnTfan and @MomRamy whenever I think of RP I think of that scene and the scene where Thae helped Pit buttoned his shirt...ugh the feels :lol: And I also love their confession in the last episode, "why do i have to love you, pitbull?" I can never look at pit-bulls without thinking of Pit :lol: Their confession is my all time favorite of all of my otp. I guess it has to do with the fact that it took them forever to confessed their feeling.

@enzek I think the blindfolding takes the fun out of the scene, I don't know James has really expressive eyes so it would've been great if he wasn't blindfolded. But maybe blindfolding Wat can be a great fun too, we'll just have to see.

Why am I more excited over this blindfolding photo than the small preview of the kiss between the otp??? :lol: The kiss looks really awkward to me. I just want a proper kiss, why are they trying to make it all fancy???

hahaha I am excited for the blindfold image too because I haven't seen it. I've seen the kiss in the OST MVs.

It's suppose to enhance the feeling if you can't see it. Maybe without knowing, Nuth "demanded" Mor to keep his eyes close/blindfolded while helping her with the zipper. It means he's got to go slow and Nuth is facing the other way so both are going to be so foucs on the touch of those finger tips. GAH..... imagine THAT slow touch...that searching touch. :icon12::icon12::icon12:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
but here satawat eyes will be covered. how can he do it rightly? what if he touch the wrong places?:p although i've seen the " p'ek help to open the wedding dress's zip of the n'ek in the first night together" scene many times in lakorn, i never seen p'ek get blindfold like this before lol:D

besides raeng pradtanah, which other lakorn that has that scenes???

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I look forward to their morning talks, baby talk, hearing heartbeat, tasting each other's saliva/breathe lol --- hearing Kim brings it up already got me blushing lol
i also look forward to that scenes..btw we will get to see that kind of scenes

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
where did you see their baby pics? anyway i wonder about the ending in this version.
will they live together on the island? since satawat dream is to build a medical center on the island so they will live together on there right?

i see that on ig..about the ending i think soo..that is my assumption..i think nuth will let go her position in the company and lives a simple life with sattawat and their child on the island

enzek

sarNie Adult

my guess is right it was anusaniya idea lol

actually she worried that she might give in if satawat feel tempted then seduce her since actually she had some feeling for him too:p she's just confused & ego hehe:D

@Pooh4ever try to think +ve about the kiss, you know about ch3, if kimberly & james ma kiss passionately the elder will get heart attack and cut it out:cbiggrin:just hope they won't cut the light kiss:bash:

i'm more excited about the blindfold too. can't wait for wednesday!

found cut of today's 3zaap...including the kiss scene
cr: MemoryUnit

After they show the kiss scene...James face really become RED, hahahaha...he is so shy
OMG. I almost fell off the chair when Kim said "taste saliva" hahahahaha
It's so cute that James turned really red. He said they made out like "doctor theme". hehehe taste, listen to heartbeat, check to see if she is pregnant. OMG. Can't stop laughing and smiling.

m2asian

sarNie Egg
OMG...excited...ah...all the picture makes me hot and it's dangerous for me if my boss see this picture instead of my working sheet...wuahahahahha...

HOT...HOT...HOT...yummmmmyyyy...
Btw why should Noot doesn't allow Wat to see her body...they already see each other naked in ep 1, hhahahaha...