[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@lakornkiki such a beautiful beautiful beautiful MV give me the feeling i felt i was transformed in that mood , i will definitely look forward for your upcoming MV , and every mv fans will do of pcknmcpw , thank you so much

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
rating for ep 4 and 5
ep4 (4.4)
ep5 (5.2)
witch i totally not surprised for it ep 4 was not that good at all even me who is a big fan complained about it , and ep5 although it was not supper good either but it was diffidently better than ep4 and a little more interesting so hope after the marriage the story can pick up, and get the interest of people

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
rating for ep 4 and 5
ep4 (4.4)
ep5 (5.2)
witch i totally not surprised for it ep 4 was not that good at all even me who is a big fan complained about it , and ep5 although it was not supper good either but it was diffidently better than ep4 and a little more interesting so hope after the marriage the story can pick up, and get the interest of people

which lakorn get the highest rating??

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace I don't think the wedding will be tomorrow. I think it should be on Thursday since there are so much things going on in the preview! Thank you so much for the rating, at least the rating in epi 5 is better. I'm happy with it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Peace I don't think the wedding will be tomorrow. I think it should be on Thursday since there are so much things going on in the preview! Thank you so much for the rating, at least the rating in epi 5 is better. I'm happy with it.
although big part of me know the complete wedding will not be on Thursday episode but a little part of me still wish if they can make it happen in tomorrow episode they are torturing me :rolleyes:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
although big part of me know the complete wedding will not be on Thursday episode but a little part of me still wish if they can make it happen in tomorrow episode they are torturing me :rolleyes:
Yeah, me too. I can't wait to see all those sweet scene of them after the wedding!! :borra2:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy if the blindfold falls, then the first thing I can think of is how will Nuth react when she sees him without the blindfold on :lol: I guess we might even get a slap/kiss on the wedding night.

@lakornkiki Oh stop with your touch and feel sensation :lol: But if the scene comes to be like your description then I cannot be any happier :lol:

@enzek I have come to term with ch3 kiss scene limitation but I will always complain about it because I know very well I will never be satisfied :lol:

enzek

sarNie Adult
@MomRamy if the blindfold falls, then the first thing I can think of is how will Nuth react when she sees him without the blindfold on :lol: I guess we might even get a slap/kiss on the wedding night.
haha i like this idea. at least she don't kick him out of their room:p

btw i like the gif on the right side of your siggy. james ma expression is so cute lol:D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
so should we play the guess game again , witch day this scene wedding with this dress will be ? at first i really and logic and from the preview it sound on thursday ep but i will risk and get anticipated it may be tomorrow :p

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@Peace Let do it. I'd say Thursday. Even though I hope it will be tomorrow, but I have to admit that it won't be tomorrow because Anne seems to give us every detail of the Lakorn. Let wait and see! :beer-toast1:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
haha i like this idea. at least she don't kick him out of their room:p

btw i like the gif on the right side of your siggy. james ma expression is so cute lol:D
James the cutest thing ever I :icon12: him so much.

@"peace" Base on what has happened so far and the length of each episode I would say the scene above would most likely occur at the end of Wednesday episode continuing on to Thursday episode, but what scene is that? Is it the wedding photoshoot, or the actually wedding, or is it wedding night??? Does Nuth only wore one wedding dress? I don't remember any other dress except that one. Are they not going to have a traditional Thai wedding ceremony with the washing of the hands and such??? Now that I think about it, the teaser has James being kidnap which I'm not sure whether that's after or before the wedding but it's most likely before so that scene will most definitely take up most of tomorrow episode, so the wedding might not be until Thursday.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i took not @MomRamy let's see what will happen haha

@Pooh4ever ohhooo that's too many questions best thing since it's seems we can't figure out clearly to wait and how the event will follow but i agree i think too that mostly that scene is the wedding scene not the trying wedding scene and mostly it will be divised between the end of wednesday and thursday but i will still hope it's not in the last last minute of the lakorn though

the way they look at each other make me remember this song "love is a battlefield" :D

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult

OMG @"peace"! you should at least give me a big warning before post this OMG!

when i open it at first i become like this:

then like this:

and right now:

btw why did anusaniya wearing clothes with so many layer like that? don't she feel hot lol