[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Here you go:
This is what P'Yee said on her IG.

"Just got this photo just now (hot off the press). keke. Let me post it right away. :)
It's exciting like a real wedding of the yourgers.
I am here to tell you that they are going to get married this week. For those that complained about getting to the wedding scene (the pace of the lakorn), don't miss this week.
I am telling you early so you can can cancel plans, dates with friends, etc. and cut/make a wedding party dress to join the wedding . 5555
This coming week is going to be really exciting so I don't want you to miss it. #beggingyou #whenamanlovesawoman (and other funny #)
They are not fully hearted (not agreeable) to get married but the photo doesn't show it. " <<< hahahha P'Yee is funny. I agree. Such a sweet photo.

can somebody tell me who is p'yee?

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Hi, I'm newbie in lakorn world. I started watching lakorn just around November 2015 and one thing attract me to watch lakorn is the slap, kiss, and rape scene. At first i felt those scene were weird and lakorn's story are too complicated. Despite of it, here i am becoming addicted to lakorn, LOL.

So....piang chai kon nee mai chai poo wised is my first lakorn which i watch while it's airing. All the promotional videos and pictures makes me crazy and drooling, hahaha. I've already watched the old version without english sub on youtube and i really like after the wedding story. So many kisses and seducing scene because it was a story about a married couple. I trully hope James and Kim will have a real kiss and a sweet seducing scene. From 5 episodes I already saw teasing and seducing scene when there is only James (Mor Wat) and Kim (Noot). Wat tease and seduce Noot with his eyes, words, hug, and hand because Wat have a love at first sight to Noot when he save her from the ocean. But to be true....IT IS NOT ENOUGH, compared to the old version, hahahahha. So I hope it is more after the wedding.

One thing i realize that make Wat agree to married Noot is when Noot's father tell Wat that he doesn't want to die and left Noot with Chaya. When Noot's father said these thing, Wat shocked and he also doesn't want Noot with Chaya (jealousy overload, kekeke).

Please someone kindly tell me where to download this lakorn in HD and to download the english sub? Please PM me, thank you in advance.

This picture is the one that makes my hope high about story after the wedding...And i think Noot has not pregnant in this picture.

View attachment 672

this pic is nuth pregnant or its just look like that because of the dress??

enzek

sarNie Adult
right now i'm rewatching past episodes while waiting for the next episodes. i'm wondering how many episodes will this lakorn has? it has many conflict and supporting characters issue as well.

the conflicts:
-anusaniya & satawat
-anusaniya dad & chayakorn
-anusaniya 4 aunt
-anusaniya brother
-anusaniya & chayakorn
-anusaniya & somika
-satawat & somika
-satawat & chayakorn
-chayakorn & mirantee

impossible all that can be solved in only 12 episodes:eusa_doh:and it seem next wednesday satiya still not married yet & satawat will get kidnapped sheesh:facepalm:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
i like leh

i loveee leh ratree..i've watch may lakorn especially the remake on like leh sanae leh luan

i love leh ratre

i loveeeee.... leh ratree..i've watch many lakorn remake or not..i watch remake roy lae sanae rai and other lakorn..and i think leh ratree surpassed its original with the cast chemistry and the storyline...until know the only lakorn that r my fav only two raeng pradtanah and leh ratree...
I like it too, but I'm surprise it beat the old version because usually no remark Lakorn can beat the original.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I honestly feel really bad for Chaya during the scene that Noot scold him I front of 4 aunts in the office (after Somika left). I saw him had teary eyes. I understand his feeling because it is difficult to bann ourself from loving someone who we love for a long time. His facial expression show me how he feel and his teary yes show me how much he hurt from inside!!!! :clap::crybaby2:

enzek

sarNie Adult
Here you go:
This is what P'Yee said on her IG.

"Just got this photo just now (hot off the press). keke. Let me post it right away. :)
It's exciting like a real wedding of the yourgers.
I am here to tell you that they are going to get married this week. For those that complained about getting to the wedding scene (the pace of the lakorn), don't miss this week.
I am telling you early so you can can cancel plans, dates with friends, etc. and cut/make a wedding party dress to join the wedding . 5555
This coming week is going to be really exciting so I don't want you to miss it. #beggingyou #whenamanlovesawoman (and other funny #)
They are not fully hearted (not agreeable) to get married but the photo doesn't show it. " <<< hahahha P'Yee is funny. I agree. Such a sweet photo.
agree they don't look kinda unhappy in the photo especially satawat haha:p it not weird because satawat already like anusaniya but he feel reluctant at first because anusaniya hurt his pride many times:D in his heart he must feel happy that she will become his wife:enamorado:

enzek

sarNie Adult
so far among kim p'ek character i like satawat (james ma) the most & pittaya (nadech) the least although i like nadech & kim chemistry in raeng pradtana. i hope they don't ruin satawat character by making him too weak & so stupid later. enough with annoying family members & relatives that anusaniya has. please don't make her husband become bad too. although nadech character annoy me at least kim's family relationship is sweet & lovely in raeng pradtana. aggressive p'ek may be exciting but witty & sensible p'ek is charming to me. the only thing i dislike about satawat is his hair lol. i like guy with short hair more like his style in khun chai ronnapee:D

i'm wondering if we will get to see this scene in this lakorn?

as a bride that get alone with the groom for the first time it's kinda hard to reach my wedding dress zip myself-but don't worry cause my husband will sweetly help me coz i'm his wife-then he get seduce by my back part-and then we will feel awkward because duh this wedding is kinda forced and we're newlyweds! scene:p

among their poster picture i love this the most

the posture of james ma body & his smirk is so sexy to me:enamorado: if only there's only kimja alone in this picture but i don't know how to cut it lol

gah i'm really excited for the episode of their marriage couple life:p if only i can make the time go faster!:D

Last edited:
this pic is nuth pregnant or its just look like that because of the dress??
Nuth gets preggo in here. That's why Som hit her with the car in teaser and Kim said the crying scene on the hood of the car where tears slide on one side is hard.

In the photo, I am guessing that Nuth is pregnant. She is sitting on a ROCKING chair. No one has those unless they are creating a nursery for the little baby. Also, she looks like she is wearing maternity gown...not a sexy night gown. As for the guy in the photo, he is a production crew na. I have seen his face before on ch.3 BTS photos. Don't know his name though

Last edited:

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
omg, i am soo in love with Kim & James! i went back & rewatch the eposides & teaser & omg, i cant wait for all the scenes to happen <3 i am actually watching the old verison with my grandma & i see a little different between James & the orginally guy. like how you guys had said James looks like a guy who wouldnt use force or anything like how the orgianlly charater had done. i just hope that this lakorn doesnt end soon, & i want it to end with a baby showing up.. just not in her stomach .

m2asian

sarNie Egg
YAY....confirmation from Kim, she said (started at 2:48) "So sweet, you'll break your pillow. This lakorn...It has the most love scene since I filmed. Seriously, Out of all of my lakorn. Be patient" :aaaaa::aaaaa: please be patient my heart...hahahhahaha
Here is the link, thanks KimmyStationWorld for the video and translation... :clap::clap:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
You are so funny! I didn't find myself sexy when I'm pregnant. :p
lolz you just didn't realize it. Pregnant women produce some sort of glow that makes them shine and beautiful, esp. if a baby is a girl and your first time. There are only two occasions women produce glow- being in love and being pregnant. :D

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
lolz you just didn't realize it. Pregnant women produce some sort of glow that makes them shine and beautiful, esp. if a baby is a girl and your first time. There are only two occasions women produce glow- being in love and being pregnant. :D
Lol!!! Maybe because my baby is a boy has ha that's why I didn't see any sexy aura in me.... Has ha

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
what if anne change from argument ended with slap/kiss in older version to argument ended with sarcastic lines in this version? :argue: because that what i seen for majority of satiya scenes here lol:cbiggrin:

satawat in this version don't has any relationship with women before like in original version. it seems the way he handle women in majority of the time (anusaniya, somika & sometimes his own mom) is with sarcastic and sometimes funny lines straightforwardly haha

anyway i can wait for satiya to get married. how will satawat handle anusaniya when they live together as a married couple?
Yeah, but I still wish and hope Anne kept that part about their relationship. That was the biggest and main component of their relationship that made it so exciting to watch in the original. If Anne takes out the slap-kiss part in this remake, it'll still be good, but not as great as it could've and would've been. I mean, I'll still enjoy it. I'll just be disappointed because it's about time Kim takes on a slap-kiss lakorn. I'm tired of seeing her in light roles and genres, because they're holding her back from growing as an actress. This isn't a "light" lakorn or role for her but this was supposed to be Kim's chance to finally act in an all out slap-kiss lakorn (since the original was a slap-kiss). But if Anne changed the genre from being aggressive to less aggressive then I'll just be a little disappointed in that. :/

Sattawat is a gentleman and I like that he has little to no experience with women. But I also like that he's able to go after what he wants and when he wants a certain person (Anusaya hehe), he's not shy about showing it. So even though he's a gentleman and has little to no experience, it still would've made sense to have slap-kiss scenes in here because Wat's a person who knows who he wants and who he doesn't want (Somika). Therefore, he'll be aggressive and assertive in getting that person. I think it's actually more attractive if Wat is a gentleman, but can also be aggressive and assertive and persistent in getting what he wants.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, but I still wish and hope Anne kept that part about their relationship. That was the biggest and main component of their relationship that made it so exciting to watch in the original. If Anne takes out the slap-kiss part in this remake, it'll still be good, but not as great as it could've and would've been. I mean, I'll still enjoy it. I'll just be disappointed because it's about time Kim takes on a slap-kiss lakorn. I'm tired of seeing her in light roles and genres, because they're holding her back from growing as an actress. This isn't a "light" lakorn or role for her but this was supposed to be Kim's chance to finally act in an all out slap-kiss lakorn (since the original was a slap-kiss). But if Anne changed the genre from being aggressive to less aggressive then I'll just be a little disappointed in that. :/

Sattawat is a gentleman and I like that he has little to no experience with women. But I also like that he's able to go after what he wants and when he wants a certain person (Anusaya hehe), he's not shy about showing it. So even though he's a gentleman and has little to no experience, it still would've made sense to have slap-kiss scenes in here because Wat's a person who knows who he wants and who he doesn't want (Somika). Therefore, he'll be aggressive and assertive in getting that person. I think it's actually more attractive if Wat is a gentleman, but can also be aggressive and assertive and persistent in getting what he wants.
I have a different view. I think little or no experience in love will make Wat more assertive and aggressive. Hehe cuz he doesn't know how to handle a woman like a playboy. He just goes straight to Nuth and ask her directly, will be disappointed when he's refused. lolz.... a typical naive boy type; then so much anxiety being a puppet husband then .... I'll leave it to your imagination..... (oh my perverted mind. :p)