[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I see what you're saying. I understand people has different opinions regarding Lakorn!
Since thai people favor period Lakorn, I'm afraid Nang Tard will get more recognition than this.

@MomRamy this is one of the songs I mention earlier one of the reason why I like the older version. I think i'm just being bias LOL overall this lakorn is one of my favorite lakorns when I was younger and in many cases is the only lakorn I ever go back and re-watch it from time to time.

Regarding Nang Tard I've also seen the older version it was very sad but I'm not digging the male lead. I think this lakorn has potential to beat Nang Tard.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I think almost all remark Lakorns are not as good as its original version. but for this I think even it is not better but at least it is about the same as the original one especially the cast is perfect, and the story make sense. I hope this Lakorn keep improving and keep audiences hooked.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

@MomRamy this is one of the songs I mention earlier one of the reason why I like the older version. I think i'm just being bias LOL overall this lakorn is one of my favorite lakorns when I was younger and in many cases is the only lakorn I ever go back and re-watch it from time to time.

Regarding Nang Tard I've also seen the older version it was very sad but I'm not digging the male lead. I think this lakorn has potential to beat Nang Tard.
So Joy sing this OST? It's a beautiful song, now I remember hearing this song when I watch the old version. As for me I shouldn't jump to conclusion that Kim version is better because I haven't finish the old version yet. You are right maybe you are bias with pol and joy while I'm bias with James and Jim since I'm a big fan of Kim.
I really hope this Lakorn will beat Nang Tard as well, but if I'm not wrong the actress from the old version of nang Tard got many award. Moreover thai audience seem to enjoy period Lakorn for example Top-Mew Lakorn got a pretty good rating. Anyway, that's just my personal opinion, let wait and see what it will turn out.:icon_popcorn:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I do too. I do hope this lakorn doesn't drag. To be honest I do like Annes productions however i've never got to finish any of them as of yet. I do hope I finish this lakorn and add it to my favorite lists. This cast is great and the character development is slow but getting there. So I do hope this lakorn doesn't disappoint me.

I have seen at least one lakorn that have best its original only my opinion is Leh Ratree lead Esther and Sean.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
So Joy sing this OST? It's a beautiful song, now I remember hearing this song when I watch the old version. As for me I shouldn't jump to conclusion that Kim version is better because I haven't finish the old version yet. You are right maybe you are bias with pol and joy while I'm bias with James and Jim since I'm a big fan of Kim.
I really hope this Lakorn will beat Nang Tard as well, but if I'm not wrong the actress from the old version of nang Tard got many award. Moreover thai audience seem to enjoy period Lakorn for example Top-Mew Lakorn got a pretty good rating. Anyway, that's just my personal opinion, let wait and see what it will turn out.:icon_popcorn:
Yes Joy sung the song for the lakorn but I'm not sure if Joy is the original singer or not cus another lady sung another song Unfair Dream and she also sung Miss You too for her album so I'm not sure

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
I do too. I do hope this lakorn doesn't drag. To be honest I do like Annes productions however i've never got to finish any of them as of yet. I do hope I finish this lakorn and add it to my favorite lists. This cast is great and the character development is slow but getting there. So I do hope this lakorn doesn't disappoint me.

I have seen at least one lakorn that have best its original only my opinion is Leh Ratree lead Esther and Sean.
Yes Leg Ratree got a really high rating . & its a remake too, thats what got me confused..

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

I'm surprise too that Leh Ratree got such high rating. I think it was good but not the best.

What did she say exactly about there being no r scene? Can you translate it? Or someone else who understands Thai? I want slap-kiss scenes at least. :/ And an r attempt turned willing, like in the original. This remake was supposed to be Kim's first legit slap-kiss lakorn-one of the reasons why I was so excited to watch it. The original was a slap-kiss.
That's what she said. "There will be no R scene",
watch between 1:15 and 1:20 and that comment was exactly on 1:17.
That doesn't mean that there wouldn't be some play and willing. Not just Rawr.
Also, this IS a slap/kiss lakorn ka. I am expecting lots of skinship and I don't think you'd be disappointed. :)

Personally, I LOVE the slap/kiss lakorns (without the Rawr scenes). I like intense romance but not when a woman in pushed into rawr scenes. It's not romantic. I think Thai lakorns now have female producers and they are starting to change the rawr scenes to more force turn willing.....

I am in a rush tonight (it's Friday night so I am going out) but maybe you can find Eng. Sub on Kimmy Station World which has a lot of eng. subs, I think. I usually watch in Thai so I don't go there much. I heard their FB has eng. subs too.

I looked one for you in a rush on their YT channel but only found this:

P'Ann said this is a lakorn with life lessons >>> It's about how happiness is more important than money/wealth.

Good night everyone. Until tomorrow....

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
To be honest, I think almost all remark Lakorns are not as good as its original version. but for this I think even it is not better but at least it is about the same as the original one especially the cast is perfect, and the story make sense. I hope this Lakorn keep improving and keep audiences hooked.
it more about personal preference in my opinion. some original version has a little skinship between the otp, more misunderstanding scenes, more crazier n'rai yet people still love it. even the remake have more lovey dovey scene & reduce the craziness they still love the original because they have "nostalgia" feel for the original lakorn. as being said nothing beats the original. and sometimes even when the storyline more better than original, some peoples dissapointed because it not their favorite actor/actress who act for the remakes. they have their own imagination with how the scenes in the original are being act by their favorite actor/actress in remakes.

since thai lakorn production like to do remakes i just gonna sit and watch it. if i it get me hooked, i'm gonna watch it until the end. if i'm too picky there's nothing to watch anymore lol. still i hope thai lakorn producer will produce their own storyline more than doing remakes. i know that majority lakorn have same storyline but rather than remake they can adapt from novel or write a lakorn without trying say it remakes from lakorn that has been aired before. because no matter what people still will compare it with original if you're doing remakes.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
That's what she said. "There will be no R scene",
watch between 1:15 and 1:20 and that comment was exactly on 1:17.
That doesn't mean that there wouldn't be some play and willing. Not just Rawr.
Also, this IS a slap/kiss lakorn ka. I am expecting lots of skinship and I don't think you'd be disappointed. :)

Personally, I LOVE the slap/kiss lakorns (without the Rawr scenes). I like intense romance but not when a woman in pushed into rawr scenes. It's not romantic. I think Thai lakorns now have female producers and they are starting to change the rawr scenes to more force turn willing.....

I am in a rush tonight (it's Friday night so I am going out) but maybe you can find Eng. Sub on Kimmy Station World which has a lot of eng. subs, I think. I usually watch in Thai so I don't go there much. I heard their FB has eng. subs too.

I looked one for you in a rush on their YT channel but only found this:

P'Ann said this is a lakorn with life lessons >>> It's about how happiness is more important than money/wealth.

Good night everyone. Until tomorrow....
Thanks. :)

I'm expecting sweet scenes for sure but a slap-kiss lakorn means a lot of scenes of pra'ek forcing a kiss on nang'ek and nang'ek slapping the pra'ek in return, or vice versa-nang'ek slaps pra'ek, pra'ek kisses nang'ek as punishment. So far there haven't been any slap-kiss scenes in here. In the original after Sattawat rescued Anusaya from the r attempt with Chaya, she tried to punch him so he forced a kiss on her in the car. In this version, there was no r attempt between Chaya-Nuth and no slap-kiss scene between Wat and Nuth. I didn't mind the other changes in the plot/characters but I really hope Anne kept this part of Wat/Nuth's relationship-the slap-kiss scenes. That's what made their scenes so exciting in the original. They didn't just argue but their arguments almost always ended in slaps and kisses.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Thanks. :)

I'm expecting sweet scenes for sure but a slap-kiss lakorn means a lot of scenes of pra'ek forcing a kiss on nang'ek and nang'ek slapping the pra'ek in return, or vice versa-nang'ek slaps pra'ek, pra'ek kisses nang'ek as punishment. So far there haven't been any slap-kiss scenes in here. In the original after Sattawat rescued Anusaya from the r attempt with Chaya, she tried to punch him so he forced a kiss on her in the car. In this version, there was no r attempt between Chaya-Nuth and no slap-kiss scene between Wat and Nuth. I didn't mind the other changes in the plot/characters but I really hope Anne kept this part of Wat/Nuth's relationship-the slap-kiss scenes. That's what made their scenes so exciting in the original. They didn't just argue but their arguments almost always ended in slaps and kisses.
what if anne change from argument ended with slap/kiss in older version to argument ended with sarcastic lines in this version? :argue: because that what i seen for majority of satiya scenes here lol:cbiggrin:

satawat in this version don't has any relationship with women before like in original version. it seems the way he handle women in majority of the time (anusaniya, somika & sometimes his own mom) is with sarcastic and sometimes funny lines straightforwardly haha

anyway i can wait for satiya to get married. how will satawat handle anusaniya when they live together as a married couple?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't understand chaya still think that noot will still trust him as before he is out of his reasons

enzek

sarNie Adult
because anusaniya has problem with satawat before this that's why chayakorn feel it's kinda insulting that she would follow satawat.

anyway i love anusaniya hair here. and i wonder who clothes that she's been wearing? is it satawat? because after they return home satawat mom show anusaniya nightgown that she found in satawat suitcase to anusaniya aunt. or maybe she buy it when they running away together. but how did her nightgown ended in satawat suitcase?:D

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's power concert like the llive concert they did but this time kim will not be there sadly maybe she have filming or she is busy in that day