[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
as much as i love this version, i wish they have Anusaya be much happier....in the older version Joy was always smiling even in small moments. i'm not in love with her character not yet anyways. Mor Satawat the only thing i wish about him is to make him a little more aggressive not in a bad way but in a good way other than that i like his character.
As for Chaya, i wished that they hadn't touch his character, he wasn't as crazy nor as jealous as pop was nor was he always following Anusaya so intensely like a stalker.
for Som she is convincing, i do hate her character. not really pitying her since in this version she fell in love with Satawat and forced herself onto him. Mee's an okay character for me, i wish they hadn't touch her character either...other than what i said I am liking it so far, not loving it though. Oh and I am loving the wardrobe. Everything Kim has on in every scene is absolutely stunning.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ep5 with sub is a lot better than raw and better than ep4 in here at least they show why noot is like that the dad say it all "she shut herself up cause she doesn't trust anyone" and to be more difficult to her the most person she trusted disappointed her too, and now even me i can feel her pain how the aunt tell her that nobody wants her even with her money , and it may be good for us shipper for the dad to ask wat to marry noot but it hurtful for noot's pride as a woman it's humiliating in fact like she is forced to him i really pity her struggle in this matter but she keep being strong and defensive the only wrong thing noot keep doing is she keep think bad of wat and look down on him even when she saw how hard he work that i don't agree her with

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'ml eager to know when they will confess to each other it's seems impossible right now they are so hard , maybe in the last ep aaaaaaaaaayyyyy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i wish if i can jump to the married period hard to be patient when you want something so badly

cr as tagged

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
i understand why anusaniya character cold blooded & not open to people easily. she has to handle her 4 aunts, brother and somika. now her dad is sick and she just get know her uncle true feelings for her. she also has to work hard for their family business. if i become her i'm gonna be cray2 too. she said in ep 5 that she doesn't know who can she trust and who is not. now satawat suddenly propose to her after he reject her at first. as her dad said everyone who come near her has some motive. i will feel insecure too. i believe slowly satawat will broke down her wall with his love and anusaniya will fall for him and see his worth. but i wonder when will they get married? it seem satawat will get into some trouble from somika dad in ep 6 next week. poor guy! he get slap from anusaniya & somika, punch from chayakorn & somika dad gang:( i just hope they can have sweet time in their marriage life before somika become more aggrasive and crazy.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i request one thing please anne don't make som disturb their sweet scene once they will have sweet scene after married i will be soooooooooooooo mad if they will added the crazy som to cut the sweet scenes that's the only thing i want

3zaap will air this sunday

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult

I don't know if I'm easy to please or what but I don't think episode 4 is that bad. I think it's necessary to show a little more of Wat and Som together to at least convince and give us a reason why Som is so in love with Wat. I hate how most lakorn makes their nang'rai all crazy and possessive of the pre'k when they barely have any history or connection to each other. So giving us scenes of Wat and Som's relationship gives us the opportunity to understand why Som will go crazy after Wat and Nuth's marriage because Som is deeply involve with her feelings for Wat. It's not about winning Nuth or pride this time but she is indeed very sincere with her feelings for Wat, not like before with Chaya. So I think it's a good choice of Anne to go that route in the secondary characters, both for Som and Chaya.

One last thing I want to mention is the last scene in episode 4 between Nuth and Chaya. I just want to give props to Pop for that performance because he honestly scared me. Pop has what I called a very gentle, calm tone of voice so when he said those words to Nuth in a very gentle, calm, and seductive way I was literally whispering to Nuth to run the hell away. I honestly envisioned a serial killer in Pop for a split second :lol: Like when he slowly inch up towards Nuth and touched the necklace he gave her, that gave me the chills. The whole scene was very physically rough but somehow it doesn't feel like that. The way Chaya touched and spoke to Nuth was so gentle, and I think that's why the scene was so creepy to me. A great performance from Pop nonetheless. I don't think I can like Chaya anymore after that :lol: Kim did a great job here as well. I can see the fears and confusion on her face, she was really scared.

And I find it a little disturbing that so many are disappointed that there's no r attempt scene :lol: I don't know but as much as I like lakorns I can never get use to the almost permanent culture of "r" scene in lakorn. I think we are in the era where those scenes should be reduce, just my personal opinion. Even though we didn't get that "highly" anticipated r attempt scene, but I thought Pop overall performance was disturbing enough to omit it from the original.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

I don't know if I'm easy to please or what but I don't think episode 4 is that bad. I think it's necessary to show a little more of Wat and Som together to at least convince and give us a reason why Som is so in love with Wat. I hate how most lakorn makes their nang'rai all crazy and possessive of the pre'k when they barely have any history or connection to each other. So giving us scenes of Wat and Som's relationship gives us the opportunity to understand why Som will go crazy after Wat and Nuth's marriage because Som is deeply involve with her feelings for Wat. It's not about winning Nuth or pride this time but she is indeed very sincere with her feelings for Wat, not like before with Chaya. So I think it's a good choice of Anne to go that route in the secondary characters, both for Som and Chaya.

One last thing I want to mention is the last scene in episode 4 between Nuth and Chaya. I just want to give props to Pop for that performance because he honestly scared me. Pop has what I called a very gentle, calm tone of voice so when he said those words to Nuth in a very gentle, calm, and seductive way I was literally whispering to Nuth to run the hell away. I honestly envisioned a serial killer in Pop for a split second :lol: Like when he slowly inch up towards Nuth and touched the necklace he gave her, that gave me the chills. The whole scene was very physically rough but somehow it doesn't feel like that. The way Chaya touched and spoke to Nuth was so gentle, and I think that's why the scene was so creepy to me. A great performance from Pop nonetheless. I don't think I can like Chaya anymore after that :lol: Kim did a great job here as well. I can see the fears and confusion on her face, she was really scared.

And I find it a little disturbing that so many are disappointed that there's no r attempt scene :lol: I don't know but as much as I like lakorns I can never get use to the almost permanent culture of "r" scene in lakorn. I think we are in the era where those scenes should be reduce, just my personal opinion. Even though we didn't get that "highly" anticipated r attempt scene, but I thought Pop overall performance was disturbing enough to omit it from the original.
I couldn't agree more. I think Pop's voice was so gentle and he did an excellent job in that scene. About the attempt R scene, I think they don't have to show us more than what they have no because the way Chaya talk and act to ward Noot is already clear about what he want from Noot. Especially this sentence "can we stay together tonight?" We all should know what will happen next if Noot don't run out off the room.

I think ch3 need to promote Pop to pra'ek and pair him up with Kim. I can't wait to see them in their own Lakorn. Pop is hand some, talented, and his voice is so sweet as well.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Does anyone notice how tall Pop is compare to James? During the bachelor award event, I can see it very clear that Pop' shoulder is much higher than James.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
No matter what anyone says I still feel like the original scene was way better just cus Chaya wasn't that crazy over Noot and it had an impact enough for him to keep his distance from her for a while. I do agree that in this version Chaya's overly obsessed confession scene was pretty creepy and did give me the image of a serial killer also. But I think they gave his character quite an annoying image. I am thinking that the the part they didn't change was Chaya keeping his distance once Noot is married and learns to be her Uncle and slowly starts to fall in love with Mee.

I'm surprised no one has talked about Noots brother Lek. I honestly don't like him or his character in this one. He enjoys the image of hurting Noot. He finds it funny that his sister is in a bad spotlight and that I can't stand. I'm surprise that thay got rid of Mor Satawat's friend and the one funny guy working at Noots place.....don't exactly remember his name either if anyone knows he the one that help stop Som in the older version from shooting Noot.

enzek

sarNie Adult
@Pooh4ever
i'm enjoying ep 4 too. it just i'm feel bit annoying with many supporting characters other than somika, chayakorn, mirantee get screentime and reduce our satiya screentime together. but satiya relationship have been progress more in ep 4 in my opinion.

you feel disturbing about r scene in lakorn? then you should be prepared lol because
the pol & joy 2001 version get r scene as well after they get married. first r scene then willing scene. i hope if they keep that scene in this version they will changed a bit cause it kinda weird for me. first satawat do it on the sofa then suddenly the scene show they laying on the bed and then willing scene. i always feel that it's funny when the p'ek r n'ek on the sofa/ other places then faded to black and suddenly next they on the bed lol .

but i'm wonder if there're r scene like pol & joy version because satawat is so gentleman here. they may have force kiss in this version but r scene? maybe just attempt r then willing? cause i'm really really can't imagine james ma's satawat do that haha:D in my imagination of how they become married couple physically in this version is with romantic willing scene.:p anusaniya cried or something then satawat console her or wipe her tears then tadda we get bed scene;)

this is the r scene in pol & joy version:

thanks for the gif! love satawat smile awww:enamorado:

Last edited:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@enzek I've been thinking the same thing. Sattawat in this version is a gentleman unlike the old version. It I'm not wrong in the old version, Wat sleep with Somika? In here, it seems like he's neve been with anyone and he is so full of pride. Let wait and see if there will be R scene in here.

It is funny that the sofa is in the living room not in their bed room! Has ha :oops::risas3:

Last edited:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
@MomRamy yeah Mor Satawat did sleep with Som in the older version. I don't think there will be a r attempt just because Mor Wat in this one is very gentle and kind.

I agree with all you said above. I liked ep. 4. We needed to see why Som will not let Mor Wat go like she did Chaya.

I really do think that Som is in love with Mor Wat for reals. I don't think she is doing it to win over Nuth like with Chaya. That's why, that love will burn her.....turn her blind and evil. Both her father and Mor Wat keeps saying that she loves herself and no one else but it's not true. She really just want Mor Wat because he gets her. He sees her pain from her father. He puts her in her place when she tried to hurt Nuth with coffee. Also, in the hotel, she begged him to just be there for her and snuggle. No attempt to do more...she simply fell asleep hugging him after telling him that she loves him. That was the part that got me. Her life is very sad...more so then Nuth. Both women are very pitiful here. So much money yet so little faith in humanity.

As for Pop.... he's a creeper. hahahaha He maybe too good in the role, I dislike him with a passion now. I just want him away from Nuth.

I for one don't want R scenes in lakorns anymore. It's exciting but it really does send the wrong message to both girls and boys. It makes it "romantic" in lakorns to be taken advantage of but in reality, it's not. I am glad the lakorn producers are making more willing scenes. They can be as hot as R scenes if it made properly. I don't get why there are no "REAL" kisses on Ch.3 but R scenes would be considered Ok for the viewers. So backward thinking.

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
No matter what anyone says I still feel like the original scene was way better just cus Chaya wasn't that crazy over Noot and it had an impact enough for him to keep his distance from her for a while. I do agree that in this version Chaya's overly obsessed confession scene was pretty creepy and did give me the image of a serial killer also. But I think they gave his character quite an annoying image. I am thinking that the the part they didn't change was Chaya keeping his distance once Noot is married and learns to be her Uncle and slowly starts to fall in love with Mee.

I'm surprised no one has talked about Noots brother Lek. I honestly don't like him or his character in this one. He enjoys the image of hurting Noot. He finds it funny that his sister is in a bad spotlight and that I can't stand. I'm surprise that thay got rid of Mor Satawat's friend and the one funny guy working at Noots place.....don't exactly remember his name either if anyone knows he the one that help stop Som in the older version from shooting Noot.
As someone who did not see the original, I'm watching this with the mindset of it being it's own lakorn without comparing it with the original. So I'm only applauding Pop's performance because he did well in his role base on what I see in this version. And yes, Chaya is annoying and obsessive which to me is completely different from the previous work of Pop that I've seen which is why I'm applauding him for his performance. This proves he deserves to be promoted to pre'k status like @MomRamy has mentioned above. Maybe the original Chaya is better but this is a remake so I think we shouldn't expect it to be an exact replica of the original.

And I think the reason why no one's talking about Lek is because no one likes him :lol: Why mention a character that you don't like.

@enzek I understand your concern especially when most of us here are watching this for James and Kim, so I see why you're upset about the lack of our otp. But I think the lakorn is doing well with the progression of the story as well as all the major characters. I'm pretty sure eventually there will be more scenes of our otp. The story is about them anyways :D

And OMG! I think that's one think I'm most worry about, seeing James in an attempt r scene or even worst an actually one! I'm not mentally ready for it because he's like my precious baby so it's going to be a tough ride for me :lol: I might fast-forward it like I do with most r scenes in the past.