[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

enzek

sarNie Adult
Yeah the original one has so many episodes so why can't this one have it as well? I'll be very mad if there are only 12 eps. I'm going to declare war to Anne production if it is the case. :rocket::rocket::rocket:
how everyone know that this lakorn has 12 eps only?

lakorn produced by ann so far (correct me if i'm wrong):

-PUNYACHON KON KRUA 2012 (12 EPISODES)
-SAMEE TEE TRA 2014 (13 EPISODES)
-AB RUK ONLINE 2015 (15 EPISODES)

relax guys we still have hope. 12 episodes are too short for this lakorn based on the plot right now. maybe it will has more?

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I think the main casting is pretty much doing what they suppose to do. They are very good but I'm afraid to say the problem lies with James's acting. He couldn't actually portray his love towards Annusaniya as I anticipate. Hope he will improve ep after ep.

If I'm not mistaken, it seems like they shot the first ep last so James got rhythm.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
how everyone know that this lakorn has 12 eps only?

lakorn produced by ann so far (correct me if i'm wrong):

-PUNYACHON KON KRUA 2012 (12 EPISODES)
-SAMEE TEE TRA 2014 (13 EPISODES)
-AB RUK ONLINE 2015 (15 EPISODES)

relax guys we still have hope. 12 episodes are too short for this lakorn based on the plot right now. maybe it will has more?
I can accept 15 not 12. Even JBJR, a boring lakorn, has 15 eps.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally caught up on this lakorn! Just waiting for episode 5 to be subbed now. But anyways loving it so far! Mainly for James' character. Everyone else is meh. Kim is getting better but in the first few episodes she is so quick to jump to conclusions. Pop is is wayyy to possessive. I like Eye but she facilitates Pop too much. I started to feel bad for Som in episode 4 but then she had to go and ruin it in episode 5. Kim's dad is the only other reasonable character besides James' lol.

Kim looks absolutely fabulous in this lakorn. Love her wardrobe. She and James also look surprisingly good together ;)

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
i prefer the lakorn has more than 16 ep coz even raeng pradtanah that has light conflict in its plot has 16 ep. this lakorn has heavy plot with a lot of conflict..they need to show a very detailed how the story goes to resolution between sommika with nuth and sattawat, resolution between chayakorn and mirantee and the most inportant one is between anusanniya and sattawat..if not than this lakorn will be a failure as a remake.. the original one is a big hit because of its storyline..the storyline is the strong component of this lakorn that makes it successful not the cast..i hope p'anne know what she is doing...btw is that already confirmed that this lakorn will have 12 ep???

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well if they continue at this pace personally i favorite they end it in 2 ep show me they get married and had honney moon without the crazy nang'rai and i will be absolutely satisfied but i fthey continue like this even a straight good dcene with wat an nuth we can't have then i don't want them to drag it anymore enough , cause i really sooooo disappointed when i saw the preview even in the prewedding or the wedding or i don't know they will added drama and kidnap wat , this is tooo much for me

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Someone asked what is the highest rating for lakorns airing right now.

Ratings for April 25 - May 1.

Top and Mew lakorn on M & T has the highest ratings and it just ended this Monday.

Kim and James Ma, W & Th - 4.7 & 4.5

Margie lakorn on F thru S - 3.0, 2.99, and 3.08

Kim and Margie have many lakorns out so their fans are very lucky. Kim has 4 lakorns in the past 14 months, and Margie has 3 lakorns in the last 10 months. Just wonder if Thai viewers don't miss their works that much since this is Margie's lowest ratings and the ratings for Kim's lakorns are okay.

credit Pantip Thai Forum

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
anyway i'm just watching ep 5 raw in youtube. from teaser, credit & today episode it seem satawat get many slap in this version. poor guy:(

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
There were many great moments in today's episode.
-Sattawat proposing to Anusaya
-flashback to Chayakorn and Anusaya boxing
-KimJa and Popberley dance scene

That being said...
STILL no real progression on Sattaya's love story. I enjoy the lakorn nonetheless but I'm starting to feel aggravated. We're already five episodes in and Wat and Anusaya haven't even married yet nor have they had any intimate alone time together where we actually get to see their love blossoming. Is this lakorn going to have 20 episodes or something?! Because at this rate, we're gonna need that many episodes in order to get enough KimJa scenes. Where are all those "love scenes" everyone keeps talking about? With how much drama is going on, it doesn't even seem possible anymore that KimJa will have "lots of love scenes" in here.

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
There were many great moments in today's episode.
-Sattawat proposing to Anusaya
-flashback to Chayakorn and Anusaya boxing
-KimJa and Popberley dance scene

That being said...
STILL no real progression on Sattaya's love story. I enjoy the lakorn nonetheless but I'm starting to feel aggravated. We're already five episodes in and Wat and Anusaya haven't even married yet nor have they had any intimate alone time together where we actually get to see their love blossoming. Is this lakorn going to have 20 episodes or something?! Because at this rate, we're gonna need that many episodes in order to get enough KimJa scenes. Where are all those "love scenes" everyone keeps talking about? With how much drama is going on, it doesn't even seem possible anymore that KimJa will have "lots of love scenes".
I think the followings are possible love scenes:
1. Married Kimja living together. (2 eps)
- loads of fun expected.
2. Wat learnt Kim didn't even bother to explain his misunderstanding towards her being pregnant so he left for Koh Rak. (2 eps)
- Kim follows and we will have their world for perhaps two full episodes?
3. Kimja returns and Nuth pregnant. (2 eps)
- perhaps R, willing,....
4. Som hit and ran Nuth and Wat misunderstood Nuth's got abortion. (1 ep)
- more misunderstandings and perhaps more dramas between these twos.
5. Wat doesn't want to divorce so demands final days to spend with Nuth.(2 eps)
- Nuth and he perhaps return to Koh Rak?
It seems definitely more than 15 eps..... heheh

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know what did Noot say to her father at the end of episode 6 preview? Noot and her dad seem so sad.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think the followings are possible love scenes:
1. Married Kimja living together. (2 eps)
- loads of fun expected.
2. Wat learnt Kim didn't even bother to explain his misunderstanding towards her being pregnant so he left for Koh Rak. (2 eps)
- Kim follows and we will have their world for perhaps two full episodes?
3. Kimja returns and Nuth pregnant. (2 eps)
- perhaps R, willing,....
4. Som hit and ran Nuth and Wat misunderstood Nuth's got abortion. (1 ep)
- more misunderstandings and perhaps more dramas between these twos.
5. Wat doesn't want to divorce so demands final days to spend with Nuth.(2 eps)
- Nuth and he perhaps return to Koh Rak?
It seems definitely more than 15 eps..... heheh
ommmyyyyyyyyyy this seems soooo fffffffaaaarrr away :eek::eek:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
at least we had this to save the ep a little

my favorite scene
-noot crying and shock from chaya, and the scene she realized she actually made him have hope without realizing
-the dad and noot scenes waiting for the sub to get the whole feeling although i cried with noot , and waiting for the sub of the scene dad and wat
- and finally the scene of the photo i post , although i didn't feel wat was making any progress with noot but in the last scene he was sweet with her and he convinced her to accept the ring waiting again for the sub to know

despite that i don't have any comment in the rest

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will try hard to redeem my disappointment an dtry to wait patiently for their love to develop just for the sake of the sweet moment i will have i hope i won't go crazy by the time they will show me that *sigh*

Hi Everyone. Wow, you are busy on this thread. :)
Haven't comment on this forum for a while but I like this P'Ann lakorn so here I go....

OK, OK, First and most important - I am in love with Mor Wat. hahaha. I never thought I'd like James Ma but everything he does so far is just adorable in here.
TBH, this is my first James Ma lakorn (I don't like period lakorns and Khun Chai series, I skipped his story because I can't watch Mint's acting).

Back to Mor and why James is a so good as Mor Wat. Mor Wat is kind (he is good to bratty Som and snobby Nott when they get in trouble), honorable (I like the way he is handling the debt situation, strong and firm (he
is quiet but when he speaks up to stand his ground, that makes him so handsome :love:. He doesn't let anyone push him around) AND his sarcasm and wit is so good too.

I am not in love with Kim/Nuth yet. I think her character is a bit too snobby but I understand that she needs her guards up. I felt more warm towards her in epi. 5 but the way she speaks to Mor at the end kinds of killed my good feeling towards her. I am sure she will be cuter when she falls in love.

I had a soft spot for Som (I felt sorry for her and it make me like NamCha as an actress) but epi.5 kinda killed it with her selfish bratty behavior and you can see Mor Wat pushing back too. He is putting her in her place in ep. 5 and I like that a lot. He doesn't let people push him around even if he is nice and kind (haha.. back to falling in love with Mor Wat).

The character that I dislike most is Pop (not him but the uncle character). I find that his love is out of place and just wrong.
Why don't they just test DNA? So easy these days. Every time he comes on screen, I want to throw up. His feelings for his niece is just gross.:nono: Again, get a DNA test, dear Uncle.:smash2:

I don't like Eye(mee) so much either. She is a busy bee. She should tell Nott that she is the one who sent the photos of her and Mor from the island.

I think we have to be patient with this lakorn and give P'Ann credit for being so detailed about not just the main characters but the side characters too. That's what makes a good story telling. So far so good because I get annoyed with side characters then happy with the James/Kim scenes. That's what a lakorn is all about right?

I would write more but don't know what's up with all the spoiler tags and don't want people to attack me for saying too much of the current episode.
I think spoiler tags should be for the real spoilers. Not when you are talking about the lakorn episode that just aired.
Honestly, I am not here much because I am on IG first and you get all the spoilers there anyway as people posts vids of the current episode. We should chill a bit on the spoiler tags.

ok, off I go. I sneaked in a lakorn during lunch. Haven't done it for so long. Have to give P'Ann credit for making me like this lakorn this much.

Last edited:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think there are some progress with Sattiya's relationship, she sees that he's a great person and he's nice towards her. They are slowly getting along so their honeymoon might be real sweet and their married life w some arguments/misunderstanding. In other lakorns they don't get along, spends the whole marriage trying to get along, finally gets along, then DRAMA. Anyways I really like this lakorn so far, again using RP as an example cause it took awhile for them to get married too but the scenes before kimbarry got married was sooo boring and not exciting like this lakorn. Im a very picky person when it comes to lakorns and I get bored so easily, but I don't in here, i can sit through this. I only watched RP after they got married.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
i just finished watching ep 5 & omg, i love the part where they were blind folded trying to find their true love & Kim bump into James & her hand was on his chest. soo lovely, the music was good too .