[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
but why anusaniya don't explain to somika that satawat was working for kidney transplant when she answering his phone? first she don't tell satawat that somika was calling when they're in the car then she's answering his phone like they're married couple heh. actually if i'm somika i will feel angry too. my boyfriend always together with my enemy and that person is a woman. not only that she answering his phone! my phone is a private thing for me. when i giving it to someone to hold it that mean i believe that person.

i feel for this ep satawat and anusaniya had soften and see good side of each other from the kidney transplant scene. she see his dedication as a doctor while he see that now she understand much more about value of other person life whether rich or poor, life is above all that.
A nice explication! :D

Annusaniya answers his phone cuz he was in the emergency room and Som kept calling Wat.

There are three possibilities why Nuth doesn't tell Wat about Som's call:
1. She totally forgot about it. In the beginning, Wat was busy; then she didn't want to bother him with unnecessary distraction.
2. She doesn't want to bother talking about it cuz by so doing, she would have complained how Som insulted her.
3. She automatically assumes that Wat would check his phone and call back Somika.

enzek

sarNie Adult
hmmm *sigh* the DRAMA continue , okey at least i like jealousy scene but hope i will not see any affection from wat to som in this ep or else i'm really gonna be soo unhappy :BangHead: i'm already assured that Nuth will give no affection to chaya from now after what he did ,
relax @"peace" lol don't worry they will get married no matter what obstacle it might be

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what time in thai right now?
it's 8:45 pm

and for me i think i will stop commenting for now cause what i feel is

maybe i will be back once i feel the excitement is back to me , all i have right now is complain complain witch i don't want to bother other with it *sigh*

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So disappointed in Popberley's scene.
Wasn't even an attempt. I was expecting so much more than that. It was just an accidental push on the bed and Nuth's robe just happened to slip off her shoulder a bit. Sigh... So much anticipation for nothing. The entire scene literally happened for less than thirty seconds and then she was out the door. :mad: Popberley need a revenge lakorn so that they can have a proper r scene!

But super satisfied...
Because Anusaya is finally starting to fall for Sattawat. Their bonding was soooooo cute. What I've noticed about this lakorn that I noticed again in this episode is that it gives me the vibe of those classic lakorns from the 00s-late 00s. The music, the scenery and the interactions between the leads are so reminiscent of the good ole lakorns.

And impressed.
Kim's acting. Wow. She reminded me so much of Anne in today's episode. :eek: When she cried after Sattawat drove her away, her facial expression looked exactly like Anne's crying face. Also, when she yelled at Pop after he punched James, her tone and voice sounded exactly like Anne's. No joke.

WAHHHHHHHHH!!
Anusaya's dad asked Sattawat to marry her! :D

Even though Popberley's scene was a let down, at least now that Sattawat and Anusaya's love story is moving along, I still have KimJa's r scenes and slap-kiss scenes to look forward to (they better have some!).

Last edited:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Som is very good at acting.
Wat told Som he didn't love her truly.

Then she thought of Nuth- to get revenge; her facial expression changes into ...

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Kim's acting:
to hide her sadness when her father came in, it's so classic Kim!

James, on the note, should be glad to work with such two amazing actresses. These two people don't really need words to convey their feelings and thoughts. Their eyes and face will do the job! :D

By the way, forget to tell how good Nuth's father is as well. He truly shows his sadness through his eyes.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
When will James understand even Lek
is not good at Nuth. He sees her as his barrier rather than his sister. That's hurt!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Omg I think i will cry is Anne only makes this lakorn 12 episodes that would mean we only get the marriage for half the lakorn or even less

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Omg I think i will cry is Anne only makes this lakorn 12 episodes that would mean we only get the marriage for half the lakorn or even less
So is it confirm that this Lakorn has only 12 episodes?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't believe this i'm actually dropping this live i will just wait for youtube upload to fast forward all this :bash:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
So disappointed in Popberley's scene.
Wasn't even an attempt. I was expecting so much more than that. It was just an accidental push on the bed and Nuth's robe just happened to fall off her shoulder a bit. Sigh... So much anticipation for nothing. The entire scene literally happened for less than thirty seconds and then she was out the door. :mad: Popberley need a revenge lakorn so that they can have a proper r scene!

But super satisfied.
Anusaya is finally starting to fall for Sattawat. Their bonding was soooooo cute. What I've noticed about this lakorn and noticed again in this episode is that it gives me the vibe of those good ol lakorns from the 00s-2008. The music, the scenery and the interactions between the leads.

And impressed.
Kim's acting. Wow. She reminded me so much of Anne in today's episode. :eek: When she cried after Sattawat drove her away, her facial expression looked exactly like Anne's crying face. Also, when she yelled at Pop after he punched James, her voice sounded exactly like Anne's. No joke.

WAHHHHHHHHH!!
Anusaya's dad asked Sattawat to marry her! :D

Even though Popberley's scene was a let down, at least now that Sattawat and Anusaya's love story is moving along, I still have KimJa's r scenes and slap-kiss scenes to look forward to (they better have some!).
Think it in a good way. They didn't want Chaya to attempt R Noot that way it make Chaya character not too bad.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile

noooo
how do u know about that..noooo!!!!!!:cursing::cursing2:pleaseee..let it be longer..p'anne ka dont dissapoint us...

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah the original one has so many episodes so why can't this one have it as well? I'll be very mad if there are only 12 eps. I'm going to declare war to Anne production if it is the case. :rocket::rocket::rocket: