[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
@andreanaing they are just making the story for me at least it's my personal opinion unappealing , i didn't expect they will made wat falling for som too , they really ruined my imagination and feeling for wat and Nuth
after what he said and did with som i feel his following of nuth in the store book is meaningless and blah , the only two scene i liked in this ep was nuth looking at war with soft eyes while he is sleeping and making her see how much effort he put to help people, and the scene of chaya and nuth because of the great acting of kim and pop they made me feel that scene , other than that i have only a disappointed feeling as a fan, hope tomorrow can bring back my excitement
I rally see you being so down and dissapointed. I will call Anne and let her know that she would make it better tomorrow or my friend will be so unhappy and lost hope. Has ha just KD. Be patience, if I'm not wrong in the old version, they don't get married until episode 5 or 6, So I think we still have time. Even though it's a little drag, but I think Anne just want to make sure she cover every details. Let hope tomorrow is a better day.:jump:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
When you clone James, please put me into account. I'd like to order one for myself. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

Sorry for my off topic-
Mark is straightforward and frank about everything he does. I don't know if he is a bad boy cuz I don't know him in person. His scandal with Mint was because he was too open and carefree. It has nothing to do with maturity though his throwback at Mint's mom may digress this opinion a bit. In the end, he apologized and now all in the past. (the end).
James may act reserved but doesn't mean he is coming off age. He still needs to improve his socializing. He is a good guy so don't mistaken me. But during the concert of PCKNMCPW he was listening to the rock having fun on his own until some elderly came in to take pictures with him and Kim. On tonight's show, he tried very hard to sit still but he wants to shake his legs as he was listening to rock music hehe :D :D, I notice! This all shows he is still a kid in his heart and that's so adorable......... :b1::b1::b1:
You are the first on the ordering list :lol: :D

About Mark, I think we should stop talking about him just because this thread is for Kim and James' lakorn so we should focus on them, Pop and Namcha only. I think we're getting too personal in Kim's personal life :lol:

@AnnTfan I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks the drama has such a weird storyline and relationship connection. The only reason why I watched it was because of gorgeous Won Bin :lol: So since Nuth is soooo picky she never dated anyone then huh??? Well I guess I can understand her actions around her uncle then. In the end Nuth is the naive one. And I know Kim's just teasing and playing around with James and same with James and his reaction lol I guess I was playing along with them with my reaction. And yes! Kim met James tooooooo late :lol:

So I guess episode 4 is a let down for some of you I have yet to watch it so I can't really comment, but we're only on episode 4 there's plenty more to come so don't be so disappointed. One bad episode can be made up with many more better episodes to come.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile

About Mark, I think we should stop talking about him just because this thread is for Kim and James' lakorn so we should focus on them, Pop and Namcha only. I think we're getting too personal in Kim's personal life :lol:

@AnnTfan I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks the drama has such a weird storyline and relationship connection. The only reason why I watched it was because of gorgeous Won Bin :lol: So since Nuth is soooo picky she never dated anyone then huh??? Well I guess I can understand her actions around her uncle then. In the end Nuth is the naive one. And I know Kim's just teasing and playing around with James and same with James and his reaction lol I guess I was playing along with them with my reaction. And yes! Kim met James tooooooo late :lol:

So I guess episode 4 is a let down for some of you I have yet to watch it so I can't really comment, but we're only on episode 4 there's plenty more to come so don't be so disappointed. One bad episode can be made up with many more better episodes to come.
Hear hear! :gayfight:

Ep4 has less Kimja scenes but a good set up for tomorrow! It indeed doesn't really makes me rewatch the ep again and again. Like you say, every drama has :nusee:. So cheers!:headbang:

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

@Pooh4ever please don't forget me if you clone James or Pop count me in the list too.:icon12:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Episode 4 is good so far. Lol I think we are just being too impatient because episode 1 had a lot of Kimja. We will get Kimja soon, this whole process is bringing Mirantee and Chaya closer, which is cute. I love the cupids for Nuth and Wat too, though i am sad for Soam, i want Sattiya instead. Why don't they make Nai Lek fall for Soam or something. I feel like this lakorn was faster to marriage than Raeng Pratana.
PS. This lakorn only have one annoying rai, in RP i had to put up with 2.

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
havent finished ep 4 yet, but there was this one part that was soo funny to me.. when Kim was like "thats why Som is crazy in love with you, be careful you might knock out" & James said "dont worry, i have a lot of strength left to finish up the debt" that got me dying .. that was soo funny, she just gave him that disgusting look. but i have a question? did Wat & Som really had a thing during that one part? bcos i thought he just left, but some of you guys say that they had a thing?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Omg I cannot stand Chaya in this lakorn. He's too obssesive. I want to see Kimja not Soam and Chaya. -.-

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
haish ep 4 drag abit with som and chaya scene:mad:...little interction between nuth and wat:cursing2:.....pleaseeee p'anne ka give me at least one realkiss scene in ep 5.jebal!!!!!dont say to me that we need to wait until they're married to see real kiss scene

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I rally see you being so down and dissapointed. I will call Anne and let her know that she would make it better tomorrow or my friend will be so unhappy and lost hope. Has ha just KD. Be patience, if I'm not wrong in the old version, they don't get married until episode 5 or 6, So I think we still have time. Even though it's a little drag, but I think Anne just want to make sure she cover every details. Let hope tomorrow is a better day.:jump:
i'm not gonna lie i'm disappointed from yesterday say it made me feel it's no more about wat and nuth they are sharing tooooo much screen time with support actors witch i can understand why but i can't like it when i watch a lakorn i'm more focus on the leads love story , i felt som is the nan'ek for this past eps she got the sweet scene and the develop of her relationship with wat , first time today i don't feel excited to watch the eps i'm just enduring it because of kim or else if i wasn't a afn of her i would drop this really disliking the way they make wat interested in som instead :facepalm::facepalm: well really really hope from my heart today ep won't be all about drama drama drama

enzek

sarNie Adult
ok finally i finished watch full ep 4 with eng sub. it's not the best ep but not the worst ep either. i'm ok with it.

what i don't like:
-yes too many screeentime for the supporting characters.
-kun lek is one who exposed chayakorn feeling for anusaniya. i hope he can be a good brother who help & side her sister not plotting some evil sceheme towards her. not enough she has problem with somika, chayakorn, her 4 aunts now she also will has problem with her brother too? aiya:BangHead:

what i enjoy:
-satiya scenes of course:D i like how she get to see his good side before their marriage. she see he's dedication as a doctor too.
-the dialogue. so funny when watching with sub lol

in the shopping mall:
satawat: there was a misunderstanding. som isn't coming here.
anusaniya: of course not. honestly speaking, we're different classes. whether in clothes or men.
satawat: then sorry for bothering you.
after turning back he said, "oh, you won't have very high class men to choose from. if your mouth is still like this. honestly speaking.":applaudit:

in satawat room at the hospital:
after get the things for her father, anusaniya walk away but satawat tell her to hold on and give her something.
anusaniya: what is it?
satawat: your favourite.
when she open it there's a cheque. haha i just love satawat word:p

when satawat said that he get little sleep for the money, anusaniya remember somika word before when she meet somika at the hotel that satawat can't live without her and her face look disgust lol

anusaniya: you got your work's worth. doing this much over time, no wonder som is crazy in love. but be careful you'll knock out first.
satawat: don't worry, i'm fit. i have enough strength to pay you off for sure.

haha what she means was different than what he means lol lol

when he see her at the bookstore he was happy and smiling awww:enamorado: anusaniya aunt is also funny at the shopping mall
her aunt: how are you two here alone? or...
anusaniya: we're not here together.
satawat: we each come separately and coincidentally saw each other. her bags are heavy so i was taking it to the car.
her aunt: heavy? these books are heavy? hey, don't act anxious.
anusaniya: (give satawat a dead stare) don't help me. the more you speak the worse it gets.

poor satawat lol

satawat to his mom when he know that his mom set up for him to met anusaniya at the bookstore.
satawat: you think doing this will make her interested in me? she'll just think i'm a psycho who following her around. XD
his mom: don't think much. she could think it's fate. alright, can't you be koo jin for me?

haha his mom is hilarious:p at least she not evil mother in law that become an obstacle for our pranang:D

in the car when anusaniya says she want to follow satawat see how the kidney transplant is done:
satawat: i hope you're not trying to steal the kidney for your father.
anusaniya: hey! i'm not that evil. despicable!
satawat: i've already seen you more evil than this.
satawat is so funny haha. love all his sarcastic line to anusaniya. they're perfect together. married already you two:zpong:

my opinion for ep 4:

first i wonder why anusaniya don't explain to somika that satawat was working for kidney transplant when she answering his phone? first she don't tell satawat that somika was calling when they're in the car then she's answering his phone like they're married couple heh. actually if i'm somika i will feel angry too. my boyfriend always together with my enemy and that person is a woman. not only that she answering his phone! my phone is a private thing for me. when i giving it to someone to hold it that mean i believe that person.

i feel for this ep satawat and anusaniya had soften and see good side of each other from the kidney transplant scene. she see his dedication as a doctor while he see that now she understand much more about value of other person life whether rich or poor, life is above all that.

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hmmm *sigh* the DRAMA continue , okey at least i like jealousy scene but hope i will not see any affection from wat to som in this ep or else i'm really gonna be soo unhappy :BangHead: i'm already assured that Nuth will give no affection to chaya from now after what he did ,