[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ohooo the doctor can be naughty too haha

is it wrong if i loved how chaya defended nuth "no one know nuth better then me

oo i understand now he didn't respond to her because she didn't demand like normal people do instead of saying "please help me to get back to the mainland" she directly said "i will hire you" she look at all things with money view even human saving

he took impression she is a materialistic person even when she was about to thank him he thought she will tell him "i will pay you"
well this give me an impression we will have a loooooooooooooottt of misunderstanding they just met but already they tend to think wrong about what the other say

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think chaya tried to get over his feeling for anusaniya by getting somika as his girlfriend but it was just a cover , he give all his time and care to her , she is his first priority like he is her bodyguard , i really love men who are protective and loving like that, saaad he is her uncle and they won't be together , i can ship them until i see some effort from wat :p

great now somika made him have an idea that chaya have feeling for Nuth he will for sure keep that in mind

oooo seriously he is sooooooooooo swwwwwwweeeettt " i will be yours 24/7" why i feel i'm falling for chaya he loves her so much he will be so broken heart when he see her get away from him aww

Nuth has only work in her mind i really curious how love will enter in her heart how she will fall for wat how much she will be ready for this new feeling in her heart

this reporter made the fire and the cause of the drama,

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
As much as I adore Kim, my issue is that Joy S set the bar SUPER HIGH. Joy was able to effortlessly be fierce, arrogant, and sophisticated all in one. The one main element missing from Kim in this is that she isn't able to properly portray the arrogant role? Many people forget that Anussaya was super arrogant, and doesn't show her softer side until later on.
Interesting. I never watch the original version so I can't complain about whether Kim is doing well in the portrayal but I do agree that I don't see Kim's Nuth as arrogant, or I have yet to see it. I can see the sophistication, and a glimpse of the fierceness towards the end of episode 1. However, I know Kim can do arrogant well, Raeng Pradtana is a good example, so it's not Kim's fault but maybe Anne wants to reduce the arrogance in this version, who knows really.

But like @aiyaja said every remakes tried to make its own story so we shouldn't expect Kim or James to be exact replicate of the original but we should look at how they can stand as their own to create an original of their own.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love the intensity between them
- 5 yars is too long i want my money now
- i can't believe it you are so unkind
- i'm a kind person only to people who deserve it , you tried to cheat me this is what you get

can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt for the Wednesday to come , love will not come easy between this two they are both hard to deal with and they both keep making judgement about each other but a the same time there is this deep first time impression that left in them the crush
BIIIGGG BIIIG THANKS AGAIN TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO DEDICATE HIS TIME AND EFFORT TO SUB THIS EP APPRECIATE VERYY VERYYYY MUCH THANK YOU

@Pooh4ever your gif
can you please if you have more gif share it with us so beautiful

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
That's the right word, "effortlessly." I can't see the sophistication in Kim yet. But like many remakes, each version is its own story and journey.

I'm going to complain yet watch it like AbbRuk. Lol

Talking about Joy, I miss her. She may not be as famous as other veteran actresses but boy, I never doubted in her acting. She was good, very versatile. She was good at drama and comedy!
Yes! Joy S was an amazing actress. It is unfortunate she let her ego get to her and ruin her chances in the industry. She would have been one of the very top if she had remained in the industry. Honestly, I watch literally almost all of Kim's lakorn even if I am not fond of the storyline or pra'ek sometimes lol. I have to say her best work to date is Raeng Pradtana. She can do arrogant and Raeng Pradtana proved that. I just don't understand what they did to Anussaya in this version lol. Same thing with Sattawat. The one reason that made Sattawat good in the previous version was his actual love for Anussaya. It was almost like love at first sight and he was able to accept her belittlement and such (even though he shouldn't have to) he let her talk down to him because he knows that his mom did do her family wrong moneywise. In this version -.- for someone who is indebted to her he sure is arrogant haha.

Interesting. I never watch the original version so I can't complain about whether Kim is doing well in the portrayal but I do agree that I don't see Kim's Nuth as arrogant, or I have yet to see it. I can see the sophistication, and a glimpse of the fierceness towards the end of episode 1. However, I know Kim can do arrogant well, Raeng Pradtana is a good example, so it's not Kim's fault but maybe Anne wants to reduce the arrogance in this version, who knows really.

But like @aiyaja said every remakes tried to make its own story so we shouldn't expect Kim or James to be exact replicate of the original but we should look at how they can stand as their own to create an original of their own.
Yes every version is a story within itself, but I feel some of the characteristics is misportrayed. I don't know how to explain it lol. Kim is one of my faves from channel 3 and I know she could definitely portray arrogance as you mentioned in Raeng Pradtana it was there. She was arrogant, sassy, and full of fierceness. Anussaya in this lakorn is all of that minus the brattiness that Kratae had. The reason why Anussaya is able to take over her father's empire is because of her arrogance and fierceness. It's a dog eat dog world in business. Joy's version of Anussaya portrayed that well. We didn't just see her as her dad's assistant, but we saw her as the queen of the empire. In this version they toned her down so much I see her more of her dad's assistant than queen of the empire, but it is only episode 1 so maybe it'll change.

I'm super upset they chanced Mirantee's role from Anussaya's best friend. WTF -.- Mirantee was one of the reasons Anussaya and Sattawat's love story ended happy. She constantly had a hand in fixing their misunderstandings.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
"Beautiful, sexy and big booty." HAHAHAHHAHA. I love how in many of Kim's lakorns, they're always making some type of reference in the script to Kim's physical qualities and personality traits in real life. In Suer it was her "high pitched voice" and in here, it's her "big booty". XD

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm super upset they chanced Mirantee's role from Anussaya's best friend. WTF -.- Mirantee was one of the reasons Anussaya and Sattawat's love story ended happy. She constantly had a hand in fixing their misunderstandings.
I'm pretty sure Mirantee and Anusaya will become friends later on. In the bts pictures that were posted on IG way before the lakorn aired, I believe Anne or Yayee still referred to them as friends. But since Anne is showing the backstory of every character's relationship in this version, that's probably why Eye and Kim aren't friends yet. Because in the original, they were friends right off the bat, but Sattawat and Somika were also already dating and Chayakorn and Somika had already broken up too. In this version, we get to see what led up to Chayakorn and Somika's breakup, how Sattawat and Anusaya meet, and how Sattawat and Somika meet. So I'm guessing episode one is also just the backstory of Mirantee and Anusaya's friendship. After Mirantee makes the public apology, she and Anusaya will probably become friends.

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. POP AND KIM ARE SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pop is so manly when he protects Kim. "From now on, you won't be able to hurt Nuth anymore. It's over between us." That line made me melt. So manly and sweet. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: Pop needs to be promoted to primetime/full time pra'ek. He and Kim need their own lakorn together. If Toey can be pra'ek, so can Pop. And if Kim and Toey can be paired up (although it didn't actually go through since Kim and Janie were switched), so can Kim and Pop. Pop has potential to be a great actor. He does well in jealous and angry scenes. He has the right voice and facial expressions. He's also convincing as the caring and mature uncle, which is pretty impressive considering he played a teenager/young adult in Khun Chai Ronapee not that long ago.

Somika is actually likable in this version too. Namcha plays her character adorably, even though she's supposed to be rai. I like how Anne showed a different side to not only Anusaya, but Somika also. Somika's only flaw is that she's jealous of Anusaya. Aside from that, she's just a really flirtatious and bubbly/childish girl. During the scenes on the island, I'm convinced that she could be a good character. She has the innocence of a child, like Kim's Kratae in RP. She was also pretty wise when she was talking about having a broken heart to James. Her behavior towards Chayakorn is rational in my opinion because who wouldn't be hurt and bitter after realizing your relationship was all based on a lie and you were only being used by your significant other? But even after that, she was able to move on and found someone who she truly liked. It's just that that person ends up falling for Anusaya too instead of her, which triggers her jealousy all over again since she's such an insecure person. I hope this version won't end with Somika being admitted into a mental hospital or even dying. I hope she gets over her jealousy of Anusaya and changes for the better. I'm actually fond of Namcha's/Anne's Somika.

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm pretty sure Mirantee and Anusaya will become friends later on. In the bts pictures that were posted on IG way before the lakorn aired, I believe Anne or Yayee still referred to them as friends. But since Anne is showing the backstory of every character's relationship in this version, that's probably why Eye and Kim aren't friends yet. Because in the original, they were friends right off the bat, but Sattawat and Somika were also already dating and Chayakorn and Somika had already broken up too. In this version, we get to see what led up to Chayakorn and Somika's breakup, how Sattawat and Anusaya meet, and how Sattawat and Somika meet. So I'm guessing episode one is also just the backstory of Mirantee and Anusaya's friendship. After Mirantee makes the public apology, she and Anusaya will probably become friends.
In the previous version Anusaya and Mirantee were friends since school though, and that is how they know that senior who took Anussaya home after their class reunion and lead to the R scene lol. I'm going to try to watch this as it's own lakorn from now on. I don't want to keep comparing it to the previous version.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
In the previous version Anusaya and Mirantee were friends since school though, and that is how they know that senior who took Anussaya home after their class reunion and lead to the R scene lol. I'm going to try to watch this as it's own lakorn from now on. I don't want to keep comparing it to the previous version.
Really? I can't believe I never knew that until now lol. I just knew they were friends in the original. XD But yeah, I think they'll become friends later on in this version. Otherwise, why would Eye be in so many scenes with Kim?

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Yes! Joy S was an amazing actress. It is unfortunate she let her ego get to her and ruin her chances in the industry. She would have been one of the very top if she had remained in the industry. Honestly, I watch literally almost all of Kim's lakorn even if I am not fond of the storyline or pra'ek sometimes lol. I have to say her best work to date is Raeng Pradtana. She can do arrogant and Raeng Pradtana proved that. I just don't understand what they did to Anussaya in this version lol. Same thing with Sattawat. The one reason that made Sattawat good in the previous version was his actual love for Anussaya. It was almost like love at first sight and he was able to accept her belittlement and such (even though he shouldn't have to) he let her talk down to him because he knows that his mom did do her family wrong moneywise. In this version -.- for someone who is indebted to her he sure is arrogant haha.

Yes every version is a story within itself, but I feel some of the characteristics is misportrayed. I don't know how to explain it lol. Kim is one of my faves from channel 3 and I know she could definitely portray arrogance as you mentioned in Raeng Pradtana it was there. She was arrogant, sassy, and full of fierceness. Anussaya in this lakorn is all of that minus the brattiness that Kratae had. The reason why Anussaya is able to take over her father's empire is because of her arrogance and fierceness. It's a dog eat dog world in business. Joy's version of Anussaya portrayed that well. We didn't just see her as her dad's assistant, but we saw her as the queen of the empire. In this version they toned her down so much I see her more of her dad's assistant than queen of the empire, but it is only episode 1 so maybe it'll change.

First off, thank you for talking about James' acting here. I know Kim has a bigger followers here on asianfuse, but I was hoping someone can talk about James' portrayal as well. So it seems like the arrogance that Anussaya supposed to have is now transition to Sattawat :lol:

And me too RP is indeed my favorite lakorn of Kim, and Nadech is my favorite p'ek of Kim even though they both have their own koojin that they're known for. I'm still waiting for the day I get to see these two together again in a lakorn. Mark and Yaya are pairing up again, so I need these two to pair up again too.

Again, I haven't seen the original so I can't really compare the differences in the character(s), but this is only the first episode so I think we should wait until there's more episodes.

@"peace" Here's my first set of gif I made

You can check my tumblr under the tag piang chai kon nee mai chai poo wised or kimberley voltemas or james ma to see gifs i made for this lakorn. Here a link http://kimp05.tumblr.com/tagged/piang-chai-kon-nee-mai-chai-poo-wised so far this is all I have lol

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
I think Kim and Eye know each other before, but Kim doesn't remember Eye. In the scene when Kim standing on the beach alone at the party, Eyes is also there. If I'm not wrong, according to kimmy_kimberleyofp subbed, Eye is talking to herself that: "If I talk to her (Kim), will she remember me?" I think they used to know or meet each other before but not so close. Please let me know if I get it wrong anyone.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
you have to keep on mind momromy the pressure is more on anne than kim or james or the other actors viewer most of the time are interested more on the storyline and the quality of edit so it will be more on anne's shoulder to bring the rating , it sure will push the actors more, but it's not like it depend on them 100% from my point of view the story is inetresting anne have different view than other producer she always want to put her psersonal message in her lakorn that's hwy she changed this version so much for me it's not a remake it's more like a new lakorn just with the same names even the charcaters details she changed it

anne gived her all in this work so hope viewer will reward her hard work, she really produced it with quality and i think viewer will sense that
I couldn't agree more. I just wish that Kim's talent in this Lakorn will lead her to work with other good production and explore more experience!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Kim and Eye know each other before, but Kim doesn't remember Eye. In the scene when Kim standing on the beach alone at the party, Eyes is also there. If I'm not wrong, according to kimmy_kimberleyofp subbed, Eye is talking to herself that: "If I talk to her (Kim), will she remember me?" I think they used to know or meet each other before but not so close. Please let me know if I get it wrong anyone.
OH YEAH! That's right! :) So Anne probably still kept that part about them being friends since high school but changed it slightly to that they lost touch after graduation since they were focused on their careers.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
OH YEAH! That's right! :) So Anne probably still kept that part about them being friends since high school but changed it slightly to that they lost touch after graduation since they were focused on their careers.
I'm glad that someone else think like me! I was wonder why does people keep talking that they didn't know each other? Am I reading the subbed wrong? Has ha...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad that someone else think like me! I was wonder why does people keep talking that they didn't know each other? Am I reading the subbed wrong? Has ha...
I just forgot. Haha. You pay good attention to small details! ^^ That's why Ninja007 said they took so long with the subs because everything in the script is very detailed and explains/hints at the backstory and personality of each character, so they had to make sure they translated every line as accurately as possible. We as the viewers just need to watch and listen more closely. :) The details, explanations and answers to our questions are all there. Anne and the writer/director/cast really put their all into this.