[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
hi everyone I'm back for some reason I was lock out when they did all the changes in the forum. I can wait for english subs and I'm watching it
https://www.facebook.com/kimberley.family/videos
^I recommend watching it here (with and without subs). The videos on youtube are low quality, whereas Kim's fanclub posts the HD versions on their page. The HD uploads are a lot better because you can see all the details in the editing and everything just looks clearer. To be honest, I wasn't that impressed with the opening credits and the lakorn quality overall when I watched it on youtube but when I watched it in HD on Kim's facebook fanpage, all the locations and the way everything was filmed/edited looked really professional and modern. I was impressed. Anne is constantly improving in her lakorn production. The editing and filming sort of remind me of American editing/filming. Oh and Kim's fanclub have already subbed the first episode, so you don't have to wait. :D
Thank you so much for the info.
I was lock out too when all the changes in the forum happen.

cecilia

Staff member
There are some changes I am happy with, but some I dislike. =/ I mean the thing with Mirantee? In the previous version she was one of the main components in getting Anusaya and Sattawat together.
I agree .. I didn't like it as much and also Namcha's character too -- oh, well. This was just episode one .. we'll see how it turns out later.

Ah, I like that the two met before they're forced to be with each other. At least, this memory will linger a little bit in their lives when chaos start coming their ways.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching it with subs makes it a 100 times more intense now that I understand the dialogue. Kim's fanpage only subbed part 1 and 5 so far though.

LOL when Mirantee's boss was like "Don't worry, no rich guy can shut us down" and someone was like "Uh...are you sure boss?" And he was like "Not too sure." Hahahhaahaha.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Can someone explain some things for me?

- how is kim and the uncle related/not related?
- what does James' mom owe kim and how much and how did it get so out of hand?
- why did Kim and James agree to getting married?

I don't like reporteres at all, both in real life and lakorns/movies. So most and always thinking they have the right to report whatever they deem is news. I guess people who follow such news are guilty of fueling reporters' jobs too. I like the guy who plays the uncle. He is so hot and good looking. He's making my James look so pweny!!! Lmao! I'm so drooling over the guys. I like nycha so I'm liking her character so far lmao! I'm like ignoring Kim's character and imagining that nycha is a bratty hiso n'ek who will turn humble after falling in love with James hahaha, I will live in my fantasy of James and nycha as I wait for the next epi

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Can someone explain some things for me?

- how is kim and the uncle related/not related?
- what does James' mom owe kim and how much and how did it get so out of hand?
- why did Kim and James agree to getting married?

I don't like reporteres at all, both in real life and lakorns/movies. So most and always thinking they have the right to report whatever they deem is news. I guess people who follow such news are guilty of fueling reporters' jobs too. I like the guy who plays the uncle. He is so hot and good looking. He's making my James look so pweny!!! Lmao! I'm so drooling over the guys. I like nycha so I'm liking her character so far lmao! I'm like ignoring Kim's character and imagining that nycha is a bratty hiso n'ek who will turn humble after falling in love with James hahaha, I will live in my fantasy of James and nycha as I wait for the next epi

They are supposed to be related, but in this version they are trying to make it appear as Chayakorn's mom was pregnant prior to meeting Anussaya's grandfather (meaning they wouldn't be blood related), not sure if this is how it will really be.
She owes Kim's company 60 Million, according to her her husband took out the loan, but died before he could build a hospital. She used the money to invest in businesses that failed, and never paid it back.
Doesn't show why they agreed to get married yet lol, only episode 1 so far. In previous version they got married because her father wanted the uncle to separate from her and insists she marry Sattawat to erase the debt they owe lol

I'm with you Cece, I like how they already know each other prior to the arrangement.

Also, why are people saying it's "4 years ago? Isn't it like 4 days? Lol."

ESM20

sarNie Egg
It was 4 days ago, not 4 year

They are supposed to be related, but in this version they are trying to make it appear as Chayakorn's mom was pregnant prior to meeting Anussaya's grandfather (meaning they wouldn't be blood related), not sure if this is how it will really be.
She owes Kim's company 60 Million, according to her her husband took out the loan, but died before he could build a hospital. She used the money to invest in businesses that failed, and never paid it back.
Doesn't show why they agreed to get married yet lol, only episode 1 so far. In previous version they got married because her father wanted the uncle to separate from her and insists she marry Sattawat to erase the debt they owe lol

I'm with you Cece, I like how they already know each other prior to the arrangement.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile

It was me misinterpreting but I correct it later. hehe...

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Gosh after watching the first ep, t-ser, MVs, I now know the reason why Mark needs to be in Kim's shooting all the time. No complaint. He seriously needs to protect what's his! The way James looks at Kim in the MV can melt anyone's heart, I will say. hehe good job James!

Last edited:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Gosh after watching the first ep, t-ser, MVs, I now know the reason why Mark needs to be in Kim's shooting all the time. No complaint. He seriously need to protect what's his! The way James looks at Kim in the MV can melt anyone's heart, I will say. hehe good job James!
I cannot help but agree with you..kim is too attractive... haha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to be brutally honest, so I hope everyone can be open minded.

One of the biggest issues I have with Anne's productions is, there's so much drama but the script fails to intrigue. There's just random staring, beefing, and constant clashing but no good dialogue like Padiwarada. The reason why Padiwarada was so explosive in ratings and buzz, which propelled Bella into a whole new level wasn't so much Jiranee because even Yadech can't save bad productions, but because of the strong dialogue that had a life lesson in each episode. With that said, gosh, I really tried to enjoy the first episode but I felt like it lacked so much. It fell short in so many ways and sometimes, all you have is the first episode to attract people. It didn't pull me at all. I was actually a bit bored.

You can change Kim's wardrobe all you want, make her dress like a modern working woman, straighten her hair, give her a CEO title with a new character name, but you can't force the acting out of her. I feel like Kim isn't fierce enough. When Kim acts fierce, she reminds me of Pitbull's Kratae in Raeng Pradthana, which is a child trying to act like a full grown mature CEO woman. I'm sure there are many fans who find nothing wrong with Kim's acting but personally, because I adore Kim, I am also one of her biggest critics. Because Kim is one of the few actresses that I follow and watch, I'm pretty limited in lakorns, so yes, I have to be honest. I feel like Kim can do so much better. Kim needs to work with Good Feeling, like for reals. I don't think I'm going to even bother watching another Kim lakorn if it's with Anne. No offense.

James has improved and it's refreshing to see him in modern attire. But I'm not totally impressed either.

I think the only ones that I enjoy watching in here are Eye and Pop.

I'm going to give it a few more episodes before stopping.

Oh yeah, another issue with Anne's productions is sloppy editing or overall sequence of scenes or storyline. It's so rushed like everything is just dropped here and there. There's no harmonious flow.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Watching it with subs makes it a 100 times more intense now that I understand the dialogue. Kim's fanpage only subbed part 1 and 5 so far though.

LOL when Mirantee's boss was like "Don't worry, no rich guy can shut us down" and someone was like "Uh...are you sure boss?" And he was like "Not too sure." Hahahhaahaha.
thank you for telling us , i prefer to wait for them to announce they ended subbing all the ep better :D

ruuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnn

try to scare her haha :cool:

this is just soo good and entertaining hahahaha

i loovve how effortlessly he carry her :pesas:

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I'm going to be brutally honest, so I hope everyone can be open minded.

One of the biggest issues I have with Anne's productions is, there's so much drama but the script fails to intrigue. There's just random staring, beefing, and constant clashing but no good dialogue like Padiwarada. The reason why Padiwarada was so explosive in ratings and buzz, which propelled Bella into a whole new level wasn't so much Jiranee because even Yadech can't save bad productions, but because of the strong dialogue that had a life lesson in each episode. With that said, gosh, I really tried to enjoy the first episode but I felt like it lacked so much. It fell short in so many ways and sometimes, all you have is the first episode to attract people. It didn't pull me at all. I was actually a bit bored.

You can change Kim's wardrobe all you want, make her dress like a modern working woman, straighten her hair, give her a CEO title with a new character name, but you can't force the acting out of her. I feel like Kim isn't fierce enough. When Kim acts fierce, she reminds me of Pitbull's Kratae in Raeng Pradthana, which is a child trying to act like a full grown mature CEO woman. I'm sure there are many fans who find nothing wrong with Kim's acting but personally, because I adore Kim, I am also one of her biggest critics. Because Kim is one of the few actresses that I follow and watch, I'm pretty limited in lakorns, so yes, I have to be honest. I feel like Kim can do so much better. Kim needs to work with Good Feeling, like for reals. I don't think I'm going to even bother watching another Kim lakorn if it's with Anne. No offense.

James has improved and it's refreshing to see him in modern attire. But I'm not totally impressed either.

I think the only ones that I enjoy watching in here are Eye and Pop.

I'm going to give it a few more episodes before stopping.

Oh yeah, another issue with Anne's productions is sloppy editing or overall sequence of scenes or storyline. It's so rushed like everything is just dropped here and there. There's no harmonious flow.
I agree with you. Kim can act way better than this lakorn can make. There's something missing though the plot is heartfelt, I always sense, and you nail down the problem in my head. In this lakorn, I think James outpasses Kim in several scenes; perhaps it's due to lakorn cuz he is the central character here; but Kim does not make her masterpiece here like in RT. Seems like Anne wants to portray Kim like what Korean drama would make- a beautiful but arrogant character; fierce beautifully, angry beautifully, feisty beautifully. Isn't that the whole reason why Ann requests Kim to lose weight and act beautifully?

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
On another note: Anne makes Kim like Yaya. Kim's character is someone who doesn't care for beauty or sexiness but to fit into the character role. That's the main reason why I watch Kim's lakorns and avoid Yaya. No offense to Yaya fans. I know she can act but the lakorns she made overemphasized her beauty than her acting. This Kimja lakorn is the very first Kim's lakorn imitating that syndrome.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm stocking this forum haha. Idk why p,ek always amaze dream of n,ek at first sight. When he clearly have namcha who is interest in him and does not talk mean to him verses n,ek.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
kim is portraying the role beautifully and she is doing her job very well in showing how anussaya, she is mature a working woman who do a lot of effort to succeed in her job , she is not over heated person is totally the role that show that kim can nail any role given to her , she is proper and prim , she may sounds strong and strict at some situation but she has that weakness of a woman in her too, and she is cute and sweet a moments , she balanced that really well i'm soo sooo happy anne choosed her and i know why she did , she know the potential of kim in changes , and i didn't expect that anussaya actually is the role that i was waiting for , i'm really happy to be her fan she know how to keep me a fan

sooo cute haha endure the pain beauty

i wonder why he didn't help her to go back

and the sparks start to fly her eyes soooo sweeeeeeeeett and the way he respond to her with his tiny eyes aaaaaaaaaaa i love when love like affection start his move on two people's heart

he probably think how cute she is awwwwwwww

i't was enchanted to meet you

the eyes can't lie

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
can this fans stop spoiling me in ig

will i really be able to survive this lakorn aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa