[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Believe me you are not the only one thinking that because I am too.
glad i'm not the only one feeling that ,tat's why spazzing with other is fun cause we can share our thought and excitement with other people again so happy the forum is back haha

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
i have a feeling from bts and teaser that this role of kim is a very mature one and definitely challenged her just look at the way she is sitting i'm the only one feeling that
Whoaaaaaaaa...what a lovely her in this pic. Love, love, and love so much.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Ah! Can't believe that the airing date is only 28th days away. I'm so excited.
--
I agree with you, Lizabetha. I can already tell that this is going to be one of my favorites from Kim. :)

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
The time is getting near for this lakorn to air. I feel like I have aged 20 years just waiting on it. The teaser is amazing and so is the OST. KimJa will be simply amazing!
They release the OST already? Is it an official one?

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Ah! Can't believe that the airing date is only 28th days away. I'm so excited.
--
I agree with you, Lizabetha. I can already tell that this is going to be one of my favorites from Kim. :)
I also hope her role in this Lakorn help her outshine to the top again. I also hope this Lakorn will have high rating because her previous lakorns did not have good rating at all. And for some reasons, I think now ch3 try to promote other actresses in her generation more than her now.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I also hope her role in this Lakorn help her outshine to the top again. I also hope this Lakorn will have high rating because her previous lakorns did not have good rating at all. And for some reasons, I think now ch3 try to promote other actresses in her generation more than her now.
I personally feel like Kim gets recognition will all her lakorns. The ratings may not be so great, but all her lakorns have high views. To be honest, I still think that Kim is at the top for CH3. She's very popular (from what I notice). Although I get what your saying, MomRamy. The newer generations are really getting pushed this year.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Th
I personally feel like Kim gets recognition will all her lakorns. The ratings may not be so great, but all her lakorns have high views. To be honest, I still think that Kim is at the top for CH3. She's very popular (from what I notice). Although I get what your saying, MomRamy. The newer generations are really getting pushed this year.
That is what I just notice at the concert. Or maybe it is just my feeling that ch3 promote Mint more than her because Mint has more songs and has more screen time than Kim. It is just my thought you know! I can be wrong. I always hope for the best for Kim.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
they gonna record the program together today , will look forward for some px well hopefully they won't be stingy again