[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
I thought we get KimJa pics till this lakorn airs :shrug: 
peace said:
i'm waiting for everything ost teasers promoting shows hope they will promote it together as much as they can so i can have more kimja pics :coverlaf: eager me  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I thought we get KimJa pics till this lakorn airs :shrug:
well i'm hoping they will , until now they are soo stingy to the point that the person who uploaded this two pic in ig "yimmybangs" deleted them now , :facepalm: 

they don't want to spoil us with filming pic  

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling this will air simultaneously or after Padiwarada because it was the same strategy with Ka Badin and Neung Nai Suang. Or I really just support the James alliance! hahaha. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! I'll be fangirling here too, until it comes out and once it comes out, I promise! Just let me catch up okay? 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@040156 this probably gonna air around february or march that's our guess cause is very hard that it can air in January they are still in the editing phase witch take sometimes month and then they need to wait for the slot that they will take so i think it will air after bella and jj lakorn :p

and i'm glad you will be here with us fangirling  we will see each other more often now here and in jirakim thread :coverlaf: :wink: and i hope we will have a great time and enjoy it once this air i'm waiting here with patient , "the quite before the storm" :lolyup:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I will copy paste Kim's part in my friend's message.

Wanchai post in ig he miss Kim talking in set. She sing too much No singing Kim talk everyday like birds. Kim is good people and na rak he want to go to her lakorn again

I think want to go to her lakorn again means that guy wants to work with her again.
Yayee also said Kim talks like bird :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Idk lol may be person who worked in this lakorn like a staff person. Idk
oh okey haha kim has so much energy everywhere with everybody that's why they miss her a person when he is energetic and talk much and love having fun when he get absent you will miss his presence :p thank you for sharing step 

Thaidrama

sarNie Egg
Hey, im new to the thread & new to asianfuse but i was reading through yall comments on this & since i heard that Kim is gonna get prego. do you guys know if it was a willing or a R sence?

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Thaidrama said:
Hey, im new to the thread & new to asianfuse but i was reading through yall comments on this & since i heard that Kim is gonna get prego. do you guys know if it was a willing or a R sence?
Is this what we all want to know about lol? I say will, rape, jealosy baby everything. I'm excited