[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol if it follows alot of the story from the old version then nang'ek will be pregnant. I find that with remakes even if they change it alot, the main stories still stick. Pregnancies most of the time always stick in remakes lol. There is no way someone would remake a lakorn like this and not keep the pregnancy. I mean the pregnancy is one of the main reason that helped soften Anusaya up in the end. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thaidrama said:
Hey, im new to the thread & new to asianfuse but i was reading through yall comments on this & since i heard that Kim is gonna get prego. do you guys know if it was a willing or a R sence?
welcome to AF have a good time here :welcome:  about the prego , no one from us know how she will get pregnant R or willing but but my guess will  go to R turn to W , and we can't know until this air or at least if they can give us teaser :p 

saraokenim

sarNie Hatchling
:teary: so sad that there aren't any news.
I just want the holidays to past already. Hopefully they will start advertising of the lakorn soon :bravo:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
saraokenim said:
:teary: so sad that there aren't any news.
I just want the holidays to past already. Hopefully they will start advertising of the lakorn soon :bravo:
yeah sadly they are so so so stingy but guess they want to keep people excited and curious for the lakorn but one thing i wish they do, promote promote  promote it people i want to see kimja promoting it together as much as they can :weee: :weee:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i loooooooooovvvveee this girl's energy she is soo funny and just make me laugh :lolyup: hilarious and i totally understand why so many close people adore her :heart: :heart: :lmao3: 
@ 1:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lGBJuph9J0

sarNie Adult
Kim is so funny in that video with the crown, but Anne is funnier. She wants to be a Rai it seems hahaha. 

mochipixo

sarNie Hatchling
Sweet_JJ said:
A James Ma fan, welcome! :) this will air soon so we don't have to wait too long. James' character won't let Kim's character crush him, don't worry. :)
Thanks! That's good to know cause I don't think I'll be able to take it if he just stands there while she yells and beats on him.

sarNie Adult
mochipixo said:
Thanks! That's good to know cause I don't think I'll be able to take it if he just stands there while she yells and beats on him.

Hehehe naaaaah! I think he's gonna kiss her senseless in retaliation! ... well... kiss her senseless as far as Ch3's censorship laws would allow.  :lol: