[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
peace said:
pop is the uncle :p but when i will watch it i will imagine he is not the uncle cause him and kim look so good together i need to delete that uncle title in my head :coverlaf:

Thank you Peace.

Pop is too young to play an Uncle already *sniffsniff* especially this creepy uncle role... sigh, oh well.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Step said:
Pop is young uncle :p

LOL, I know that.. that's why his character has an interest/secret admiration for n'ek.  I don't know if I can picture Pop trying to "R" Kim lol.  My innocent Pop.. but then JMA will be "R" Kim too, if they don't change anything.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:

Thank you Peace.

Pop is too young to play an Uncle already *sniffsniff* especially this creepy uncle role... sigh, oh well.
you are welcome :) and we can pretend he is not an uncle :p 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and oh myyy what that llook in james in the first grey pic , that bread  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  hahahaha :rofl: :lolyup: his face he is not happy about it "i want my handsome face back"

already a pic of them i thought i need to wait for more longer hours :spin: :spin: husband and wife :heart: kim look sooo sooo pretty and their high different :drools: :drools: aaaa fiiinnnnn 

cr yimmybangs 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
waiting for the funny VDO kim's cup in the set , hahahaha  she try to copy the pic of anne in the cup hahahahaha  :lolyup: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
They are still shooting the last scenes  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:
Awwww Kim sooooooooo sooooooooooooo soooooooooooo pretty and cute in that blue thing. Is it Sarong

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
if i can get a BTS every week i will be totally okey with the waiting cause wtaching their BTS is soo entertaining already haha  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:

kim is super energetic and funny in the set you can't get bored with her :lmao3: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was waiting for this :p
1st gif lol its second time I saw James giving her massage :wink:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:
2 you have eagle eye like you said :coverlaf: awww director is explaining he is looking somewhere  :pervie: