[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AnnTfan said:
Hehe thanks for the Kimbarry pics. Kim and James looks so dang fine together but I just need to see them more.

Edit:thought that was a Kimbarry pic especially cause it said orphan pic I automatically though of Nadech in RP. OK still happy its james tho

i feel confused  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  i readed it 3 time so i could get it haha :facepalm: kimbarry or kimja is still hot :ghehe: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttt at least at least thi spic saved the day for me aaaaaaaaa :spin: :spin: :crush: :crush: :crush:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

cr to benya_mkpt 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aawwwwwwwwwwwwww where did you find this OMMMGGG. I will post it in calendar thread. Its so cute. Finally I'm happy to see them  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Aawwwwwwwwwwwwww where did you find this OMMMGGG. I will post it in calendar thread. Its so cute. Finally I'm happy to see them  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
i was hyped when i saw it  in one of the ig finally :lol: :D it just one pic but better than nothing haha 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I shared it on calendar thread. Not to show off :wink: it was too sweet :heart: I think it was just for a second awwww so so so sooooo beautiful :heart:
peace said:
i was hyped when i saw it  in one of the ig finally :lol: :D it just one pic but better than nothing haha 

Step

Mrs James Ma
 I was disappointed that nobody in this lakorn wished him. Lol how could he forget to tell Anne :shrug: Kim gave him fruit basket but no pics together. I think we get more BTS pics this week cos James graduated so everyone will be taking pics with him :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
keep staring at it , now i'm a greedy person when it comes to fulfill my fantasy feeling i want a clip of that second of moment please :ghehe:  i hope kimmystation filmed kim's event today so to see if it was catch it doesn't hurt to fin them a little so we can be kept entertained until the air date :lolyup: