[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Step

Mrs James Ma
When I saw her with James on bike she looked really cute. But Namcha can carry n'rai watching the bts video 
Sweet_JJ said:
Lol @Step I thought she looked n'rai at the fitting, but when I got curious and found her IG and how cute she is offscreen I just can't see as one, hopefully she does well. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Cant wait to see KimJa's chemistry on screen. Anne is stingy to give us more pics.
OMG James is toooooooooooo adorable in this clip. That thumbsup  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i keep staring at the gif you made sweet_JJ and they are a pure stress relief :lolyup: i was stressed but seeing it  made me smile :lol: soo funny crazy kim with cutie james 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
LOL James Ma is such a good boy! I really love the fact that he keep his hand to himself. Very prime and popper. Yeah! Filming is just a couple of hours away....excited!!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Is it cos JMA agreed to marry me?  :scratchhead2: remember the thumbsup??
LOL he says his father taught him to be a gentleman. I like that he has not changed  :rockon:
Sweet_09 said:
LOL James Ma is such a good boy! I really love the fact that he keep his hand to himself. Very prime and popper. Yeah! Filming is just a couple of hours away....excited!!!

Sweet_JJ said:
Lol I also like how he's not touchy. It shows that he's a gentleman.