[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOOHOO! 200+ Congrats KIMJA fans!

Am i glad to see more update of Kimja! Kim and James Ma look so hot! Loving Kim look in here, so far. Love her make-up, it really suit her.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Welcome. He's stalking Kim  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:
Hernandez said:
Kimberly is really stunning with straight hair. She has the perfect curves. James Ma is really lucky to get to work with her. Any guy who gets to work with her is lucky.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Is it deleted??  :annoyed:  :annoyed:  :annoyed: I was trying to reload the page from long time. I didnt get to see that :( 
adsd18/2 said:
why p'yee deleted the vdo i think maybe anne didn't want her to release vdo of the rehearsal scene , anne love to torture fans live in excitement without spoiler  :secret:

Sweet_JJ said:
Or maybe Anne doesn't want anyone to know how aggressive she is lol.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
Step said:
Welcome. He's stalking Kim  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:
Who wouldn't want to stalk someone suay suay like Kimberly? LOL. I'm sorry if it comes off that way. :)
Namcha len raeng maak.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Cant be acid lol. We need to wait to see how Namcha carries n'rai role. Even in fitting, she didnt look like rai for me
Sweet_JJ said:
Water? Acid? Lol. 

Namcha is too cute, how will I handle her as n'rai I don't know lol. 

Kidding. Actually I saw you today on all Kim's thread lol. Welcome to the thread :)
Hernandez said:
Who wouldn't want to stalk someone suay suay like Kimberly? LOL. I'm sorry if it comes off that way. :)
Namcha len raeng maak.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
There are times when Namcha looks rai in her MVs, but her character is too adorable to make me believe she's really rai. Just have to see whn the lakorn airs.

Sweet_09

From pic Kim doesn't look too mature for James Ma but i have to wait for in motion. But dang Kim look beautiful and James look handsomely. KimJa is going to be a hot couple lol! I know it!

Sweet_09

Sweet_JJ, yes i am going to watch Ka Badin...I have too, after all it is going to be my man on screen lol!

Lol on that clip...Kim sing it well. James Ma is so cute!

Sweet_09

Now James Ma is still learning Kim so there won't be a lot of teasing or what you guy call it we will have to wait for awhile. 

James Ma is so charming  :crush:  :crush:

Sweet_09

Thanks for the gift. It so cute! 

Come on now James, Kim is asking you to love her like you do lol!  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: