[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Glad that you guys are being positive. Lol. I'll honestly say that I'm very disappointed after waiting for five long months. We got nothing to spoil us within these past few months besides a few pictures. Just the fitting is all we're asking for. I anticipated this SO much, so I just hope the end result (the lakorn itself) won't be a disappointment.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Still no pix of the fitting?? Argh.... Highly anticipating James and Kim and also other Lakorns of James!!

Would like to ask, besides Viki, where can i stream Lakorns with Eng sub? It seems Viki has been removing many of the videos!
I am afraid there won't be any eng sub for ka badin and for this new lakorn that James and Kim are in and I desperately want to watch all these lakorns!!!! 
PLS HELP!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw the pictures too (there are three of them), but I think fans are mistaking it for Kim from the fitting. It looks like a photoshoot, because Kim's hair stylist she usually works with for events and photoshoots posted one of the pictures (@koh_sarawat). He didn't put the name of this lakorn in the caption either. And he only tagged Kim, her sister and her manager. And a second picture of Kim was posted by @lovemelondon. She was the makeup artist who worked with Kim, but I looked at her page and she was also the makeup artist for Anne and Mew's photoshoot. She didn't put the name of this lakorn in the caption either and the only people she tagged were also P'Koh, P'Noom, and Kim's sister.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay. I think I might be wrong. The third picture was posted by @aemaater. Her caption was the lyrics to PCKNMCPW, the song.

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
I think it is because the ig owner ple_irin take two photos with both Kimmy and Anne and she wears the same dress and her map of these two pictures show that she is at the same place.y

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@monkeykimmy I see that now. Well, Kim's style in these new pictures looks really different from the other picture of her posted with the actor. The style in the other one was more everyday wear, whereas this is VERY glammed up. Plus, her style in these new pictures is very fashionable for someone who would be in business, don't you think? She looks like a celebrity rather than a work woman. So I'm confused.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
These are the pictures:

cr: aemaater, ple_irin, koh_sarawut, lovemelondon

Personally, I think this is too glammed up for a businesswoman look. Who dresses like this to work in an office??? So I'm really confused. Unless Anne is changing their characters' professions. But I don't think so. I remember Yayee posting a picture of James with the caption describing his character as a doctor, and a picture of Kim describing her character as a businesswoman. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I hate these guessing games!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: Why can't everything just be confirmed?!!?!?!?! Let's have our fitting pictures and an explanation from Anne about the story and characters!!!!! I'm tired of this! :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
keep calm guys maybe they'll do fitting again. Annhas her arrangement it is impossible that Pra ek doesnt do a fitting and films directly.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm more upset that nothing is being confirmed. Everything is being left open for us fans to guess and speculate. Was James at today's fitting? If not, how come? Why was it an "internal" fitting? And what does that mean? Will we get another fitting and will the pictures be released? Is Anne going to make any changes to the plot and/or characters? If so, what are they? What will the wardrobe, hair and makeup for Kim and James look like? There are sooooooooooo many unanswered questions and that's what I'm most frustrated and angry about. I'm not only worried about Kim's wardrobe, hair and makeup so far, and I'm not only curious about James' absence from the fitting. But I'm worked up over both of these issues, as well as the fact that everyone is being so dang quiet about this lakorn. We need answers!!!!!!!!!!  :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
monkeykimmy said:
For now we just saw Nang ek in one dressing and three actor/actress so today is probably a pre-fitting day.
Hopefully this was just a pre fitting then. But Ninja007 said it was reported on a Thai tv news station that PCKNMCPW had their fitting. They didn't say it was a pre fitting, so I don't know either...

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ooooo oooooooooo noooo ,  official pic will be not  be  released is that what it means "internal fitting" are they serious 

cr ig aemaater

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
James looks good though. Lol. He has that clean cut, gentleman look to him, like Pol did. Kim should let her hair down for the majority of this lakorn, like Joy did. Have it in curls and also leave it straight. But her makeup should be a little heavier than Joy's, eyeliner and false lashes (not too dramatic) like in 3NNT. And her outfits should be very business like, very classy and beautiful, yet appropriate for her field of work. Please don't disappoint me, Anne... :cry:

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Only 2 pics of the pranang and they're on their owns :girlmad:  They need to stop playing with us! :rain: 
What this concept of "internal fitting"?! I never heard about it. :scratchhead2:  :thumbdown: