[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm probably going to stay up tonight just so I can see pictures from the fitting. Well, if they do a fitting early in the morning (before 12pm), then I won't have to force myself to stay up. If it's 8am in Thailand, it's 8pm here for me. So I'll already be awake. Hopefully the fitting happens before I go to bed!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous<3 said:
I'm probably going to stay up tonight just so I can see pictures from the fitting. Well, if they do a fitting early in the morning (before 12pm), then I won't have to force myself to stay up. If it's 8am in Thailand, it's 8pm here for me. So I'll already be awake. Hopefully the fitting happens before I go to bed!
you lucky , i envy you you will spazz live  :lmao:  :lmao:  i will miss the fun with you guys if they did the fitting early i will propably be still sleeping witch by the way it's late and i should go to sleep bu i can't or maybe i will wake up ssssssssoooooooooo eeaaarrlllyyy  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  i 'm really really extremely excited FINALLY 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It better be tomorrow though. I'm seriously so agitated now. Mark and Yaya had their fitting within a month of them being casted, while we've waited for MONTHS to see KimJa's. Hopefully it was worth the wait. Meaning, AMAZING wardrobe, like Mark and Yaya's in their lakorn, and LOTS of KimJa interactions!!!!!!

dr@maddicts

sarNie Hatchling
Hope you're right! There were too much false alarm   :cry:  :cry: 
Anyway I'm joining you in your excitement !  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay............ I don't think the fitting is today. No updates or signs from IG (it's 9:30am over there now)........... <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Who started the rumor?!?! It's false! No sign of the fitting! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. I know, I can't help it. :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: There are no signs of a fitting by Anne, Yayee, Kim, or James' manager. It's so quiet on IG. But yeah, we still have a couple hours left.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim liked this five minutes ago: https://instagram.com/p/0rYkqki2tb/. I heard her say "fitting" and "lakorn" but I didn't understand anything else. So could Kim have liked it because it's PCKNMCPW's fitting and Ohnsri (the actress) is casted as one of the characters in here?? I know Kim is close with all her costars and supporting actors in her lakorns, especially with Anne's production so Ohnsri could've just had a fitting for one of her lakorns and Kim just liked her video to show support.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:
Kim liked this five minutes ago: https://instagram.com/p/0rYkqki2tb/. I heard her say "fitting" and "lakorn" but I didn't understand anything else. So could Kim have liked it because it's PCKNMCPW's fitting and Ohnsri (the actress) is casted as one of the characters in here??
Yes she said today she came for a fitting in a new lakorn. That's basically it because they were fooling around.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't think it's a coincidence that she post this today with the rumor pcknmcpw , they are playing with our mind  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know... I'm not trying to be negative, but I'm just trying to be realistic. And honestly, I've lost all hope. I don't think the fitting was today. Prove me wrong though, Anne.