[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
well for me i know by now anne is production is sooo goood and i know she willnot disappoint fans she loves what she do and she do it perfectly :yes: :yes: :yes: *big sigh* fitting come fast 

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Sweet_JJ said:

Uncle has to be a little old, Diana got to pair up with Au in that Nadech/Mew lakorn so I don't really think she'll get a handsome guy. XD But knowing Anne she'll pick someone she knows. 
Old guy can also be handsome XD.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
monkeykimmy said:
Old guy can also be handsome XD.
True that! Have you not seen Vill's character Beauty's uncle from Leh Nangfah who also played as Egg's dad. I was swooned. When the storyline was moving so slow i had to stop to oggle the uncle before moving on to Push. Haaha

NOEY IS PLAYING RAI AGAIN??? I want her in a role like the one from GRGR! I want a n'rai to move from rai to the good side and even have a guy who helps her along the way like Boy Pidsanu.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! Okay so here are my guesses:

Somika: Noey (90% HAHA)
nang'ek's friend: Diana (99.9% xD)
Chaiyakorn: Pope (90% hahaha)

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
Keep loggin in and see if there any update!!! gosh why am i so bored lol! Why is it takign forever..................................  :rain:  :rain:

Always09

sarNie Hatchling
I know but i'm dying here hehehehe! Just want to see KimJa fitting pics! Hope the wait worth waiting for!

Ah janajelly1 i realized you switch you name lol! Now we have two sweet here lol!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Whoot whoot ARO's last episode (14) has been posted, so I'm expecting the fitting anytime now! Can't Anne give us a fitting date like other productions?! -____- The good thing about her production is when they have a fitting they start filming immediately so I guess that's not a bad thing. :)
thank youuuuu  for update okey now we should be ready for fitting any day  :scooter:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Awesome! cannot for til fitting! I know the beautiful Kimmy will pull off any character and blow people out of the water. hahaha I love that girl! She's beautiful, amazing and a professional actor! Go Kimmy! Let's show us what you got in here, girl! :dance1:  :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:
Awesome! cannot for til fitting! I know the beautiful Kimmy will pull off any character and blow people out of the water. hahaha I love that girl! She's beautiful, amazing and a professional actor! Go Kimmy! Let's show us what you got in here, girl! :dance1:  :dance1:
:highfive:  love that :thumbup: come on come on come on give us kimja come on anne everyday i woke up with the "maybe today i will found a fitting pics" :ghehe:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: