[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm sooo soooooooooo excited already in the mood DRAMMAAAAAAA  what make excited is we wil have full drama with full love not just drama

the are so good together  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
because we miss them it has been a while since the last BTS i want as much as kimja cause i know when this end as the other kim co_star i will not see her with him again :cry: so that's why i want to watch their bts it's fun to see it and it help build the atmosphere  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:

Peace you make it sound like they're in their 30's when you say they won't pair up again lol. I bet you they will in many years later, they're still young and the difference between James and the rest of Kim's co-stars is he's still young and isn't tied down to a koojin, so it's not impossible like say Ananda or Nadech.  :lol:

i know i meant not just in lakorn of course we probably have the possibility to see them in other lakorn mooreeee few years from now but we probably will not see them in other works like magazines, movies, tvc events you know,  for me kimja reunite has the more chance to happen than nadech and ananda if you ask me cause for this two it seems quite difficult near to impossible not like kimja there is a big chance in the future at least that how i feel :p 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS :lmao3: anne was teasing kim behind james and he was trying so hard to keep calm hahahaha

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I also can't get Pop half naked out of my mind too. He's just too cute!!! I'll call PopEye, TK. LOL. I really like them together. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Today Nadech's lakorn Tarm Rak Keun jai with Mew aired. James and Nadech's fans are posting their beard pics together :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I will think it like Anne taking advantage of James behind Kim :coverlaf: cos Anne loves to touch James :secret: :loool:
peace said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS HILARIOUS :lmao3: anne was teasing kim behind james and he was trying so hard to keep calm hahahaha