[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
first of all let me scream  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

okeey now i can type oohh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I CAN'T I WAIT i love jealousy scene :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: this gonna be entertaining for me  :weee: :weee: :weee: 
now time for gifs 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i really want to know why she is angry at him it for sure will be because of somikha but i want to know why what he did to want to be with other man :weee: they are hot and 100% there plenty plenty of skinship here it's so clear :drools: :drools:

btw i think she already pregnant in this scene if you look carefully she touched her stomach in the end like sh was afraid she almost lose the baby

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
This Judoooo. Leave her. Dont be a third wheel  :smack:
i wonder if he know he is her husband he looked he didn't know who james was and james look he was telling him that he has the right and that his wife but anussaya refused to talk to him , i love this scene already satawatt gonna go crazy over her

btw this is quite hot ehem ehem we have this guy and somikha to spicy the drama with jealousy 

Step

Mrs James Ma
:scratchhead2: Judo does not know James is her husband or he does not know she is married  :scratchhead2:  lol she is wearing the ring. I'm sad for Sattawat  :cry:  :cry:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
OHOaddict said:
@Jana is there a couple name for Pop and Eye? Other than PopEye? Omg I miss coming here. It's been months!
I don't think there is a couple name for PopEye yet. LOL. When I say this i think of Spinach. How about we come up with one. Like Thamolned (Thagoon+Kamolned) LOL. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thamolned sounds like Kamolned only :coverlaf:
Bieluvr said:
I don't think there is a couple name for PopEye yet. LOL. When I say this i think of Spinach. How about we come up with one. Like Thamolned (Thagoon+Kamolned) LOL. :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Pop will always make me remember sleeping half naked on bed in the middle of the road. Cant get that bts out of my mind :facepalm: