[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think it's filming is tooooo early for a ost record plus she doesn't need to get prepared to do a ost record so it's filming :yahoo: can't wait for more pics 

Step

Mrs James Ma
He looks hot in uniform. Is that his GF? May be no lol. Has anybody seen her?  :scratchhead2:Cos I've seen him with his friends in all his school pics
Sweet_JJ said:
I hope we also see James in a school uniform because he looks great in them! Lol.

Pic

Step

Mrs James Ma
That means all the pics I have seen are from Thailand. Yes before he came to Thailand he had different hairstyle lol  :facepalm:
Sweet_JJ said:

I don't think so lol, it looks like pics of his current university and he and his ex broke up before he came to Thailand. I have no idea who the girl is, but if James is stubborn about releasing pics of his family I doubt he'd let pics release of his ex lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what that look in namcha like rock and roll i'm not fond for that look especially the dark lips  :blink:  :blink:

my question now why they have to film in a school i want to know maybe somika and anusaya had known each other from the younger years and they will show us a flash back for their relationship 

kim look sooooooooo cuute in that uniform 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was expecting her to wear this green Sahara dress/gown lol
Her smokey eye makeup looks really scary  :shock2: