[Ch3] Piang Chai Kon Nee Mai Chai Poo Wised, Kimmy Kimberley/James Ma, Pop Thagoon/Eye Kamolned

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
i read somewhere that namcha is actually khun ae's niece soo technically annes niece lol but dunno if its true or not :/ but thats really cool

Step

Mrs James Ma
Well, even I stand on my own 2 feet, my friends say I've cheerful personality. Just need to learn to handle tings on my now  :loool:
Sweet_JJ said:
He likes a woman who can stand on her own two feet with a cheerful personality and can handle things on her own well.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Waiting for shooting  :yawn:  :yawn: 
Idk they are shooting today or not. May be today also they shoot at night. I think they worked till late last night. It's already 3 pm there.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@jana thanks. I asked Eye's fc on ig and they had the same speculation. Woohoo.

Sheez Namcha&JMa are quite hot too

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
Thamberley look soo goodddddddd. :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: And Kim looks gorgeous here with her bare shoulders showing and her hair pulled back into a tight ponytail.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Great! I like Eye. She actually fits Mirantee pretty perfectly! Well, her and Diana would've been equally good choices. :D Plus, Eye is already well known, unlike the newbie actress. I wonder why she got switched though. :scratchhead2: Does that mean they have to do a new fitting?? Hehe. An excuse for them to do a public fitting this time. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_JJ said:
Well no one knows what his type of girl is exactly but he said he likes a woman who can stand on her own two feet with a cheerful personality and can handle things on her own well.
-independent
-cheerful personality

Sounds more like James' type is Kim. :pervie: :pervie: :pervie: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: Kim is actually very independent though. She doesn't have a mother figure in her life and even her father is usually busy with work in Germany. So Kim has to do things on her own. She's such a hard working and admirable girl. :heart: :heart: :heart: Even with all the crap going on in her life, she still manages to be optimistic and happy too. Kim is always seen laughing and smiling. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
x.ATKD.x said:
Okay seriously everyone in this cast is ridiculously good-looking ! lol
Lol! Anne got a good looking cast. Her casts are always good looking, but this one particularly stands out the most since there are so many actors and actresses. And it's a fresh cast.