[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
PR OST Teaser by Mark :)

At first I didn't really care for the Mark/Bella pairing but after watching this MV, I became more open to them now. lol
I accept them if they have chemistry lol

I cannot wait til airing date!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnh3F6qzpGQ

cr. owner

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Hi  :wink: guys i'm a new member here, i'm looking 4ward 4 this lakorn  :popcorn:  love mark's voice so smooth  :heart:  :heart:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
mymps03 said:
Hi  :wink: guys i'm a new member here, i'm looking 4ward 4 this lakorn  :popcorn:  love mark's voice so smooth  :heart:  :heart:

welcome welcome :)

I cant wait for this! I hate Medta production, they're sh*tty in my opinion, but for the sake of Mark, and the MV really convinces me so I'm watching for Mark.  Medta has a tendency to focus on side characters a lot, which is really stupid and useless.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woow i don't know why but this version of teaser made me want to watch this lakorn for sure i mean i was hesitate before but   after i saw this teaser i will watch this lakorn it's looks good enough to watch    :gungirl:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
I actually like Nok's production. He's good with action. But I think his main problem is focusing a lot of side characters but other than that I like this production. Can't wait for this one. ^__^
i never watched a lakorn of this production before so this will be my first  we will see how it will turn out  :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's mean still couples week to go i will be tuned to it when it air thx for info janjelly you'r the best :thumbup:  

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Teaser is ok, not overly impressive because it's Medta, who I honestly have no taste for. lmaoooooo

BUT,

it is confirmed to air Nov 26! confirmed both Lakorn Online, BanMarkPantip :)

can't wait! Im most excited for Mark's OST :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Looks interesting! I.miss johnny so ill probably tune in. The guy from exact is in here too. Didn't know that. The nang rai looks kind of like bella n noey mixed together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Actually the nang rai resembles taew. Is she new?

Johnny is playing the bad guy right. Im sure they will focus on him n.the supporting alot

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
2014 was so boring. I did not watch a good series at all. Well Sai see plerng was the only thing I watch!!!! Where did everybody go? Lol anyways, Medta better not disappoint me!! But maybe like somebody had mentioned the supporting might get lots of screen time and that's Medta production. Lmaooo nok herself seems desperate for a big role too lmaooo

Well, I'll tune in for what Mark has to offer lol; lets not be cheesy Mr.Prin!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what i like about mark is he know how to hold a women  so hot :spicy:  :ghehe:  until now everything makes feel that it will be a good lakorn to watch 

cr as tagged

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Never really followed this lakorn but wtf?? I didn't know it was a ghost theme lakorn, I'm very surprised.
It looks really interesting though. Imma give it a try and I must say Marks fashion in this is just right on point.