[Ch3] Phope Rak (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
am watching this live and until now i like it am enjoying it the story seems interesting but my connection killing me to the point i maybe will decide to watch later when it will be upload on youtube 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Still debating if I want to watch this. The only reason I want to watch PR is because of Prang but there doesn't seem to be much of her =.=

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i watched the ep 1 and it's a light lakorn i think and like all the ep 1 in lakorn it's introduction for character but prang wasn't present in this ep , for me it was good i enjoyed it the only thing that annoyed me is bella's cheesy talk  it come out so unnatural i prefered her crying scene much more than that mark was good he has tha natural vibe in his acting 

sarN

sarNie Granny
beside Noona , Bella is the second newbies i start to like and there so many newbies out there that i haven't saw any of  their lakorn but i'll give this one a try cuz i like Bella , sadly it not one of my favorite plot lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
The opening was somewhat a surprise because Mark's voice sounds very mature when he narrated. I am impressed with Medta for their film quality and composition and I have to admit, they are pretty darn good with the music coordination. By the way I wasn't referring to the theme song. And it seemed like Medta made Bella control her voice. She doesn't sound annoying for once.

Anyway I have no idea what this is about since I didn't follow this, I think I might give this a shot. Watching the first 10 minute isn't so shabby. I might like this.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It's a cute lakorn. Both Mark and Bella are cute without being annoying. I like the granny too. I also want to know the history between Sinjai and Johnny's characters. But I don't think its a good mystery because I think they were telegraphing that Nam's fiance is the bad guy.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i agree with you fun what i liked also is the editing and the quality of production better than many lakorn  today prang suppose tp appear so we will see what will happen 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
in this lakorn i shipp mark with prang more than mark with bella, when he looked at prang i felt something different than when he look at bella and the hype of this lakorn is good  not boring for me (well i watch it in youtube and i skip most of the support actors scene :ghehe: 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I too think Mark has more chemistry with Prang. Just finished the first episode and I have to say, this is not that bad. I hope it continues to get better.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I watched ep.1 and I enjoyed it.  Before watching this, I thought it was going to be drama/ghost genre.  But it's a comedy with mystery and some action.  It's going at a good pace.  Keep me interested.  No borring or dragging moment yet.  Lots of question to answer.  What will happen next.  

Mark looks good on here.  He's natural.  And his weight training paid off.  Through he didn't get the 6-pack yet but his arm muscle & Chest muscle look sexy on him.  His chemistry and interaction with Bella is good. 

I wish they tune down Bella's make-up a little.  Bella looks fine the way she is.  She doesn't need that heavy eye makeup. 

Looking forward to ep.2 now.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i watched ep 2 and it was really good, am really surprised of Medta Lae Mahaniyom production they'r doing until now a great job they'r better than maker group to be honest the sounds effect the connection of scene the ghost scene of bella was perfect, they'r winning me over  in this lakorn mark bella and prang very good cast i will wait fro ep 3 next week 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep.2. Wow, it's getting better and better. I like it that it's so unpredictable. They killed the bad guy, just like that. Thought he was going to cause more trouble. But we was gone in seconds.

At this point, I don't think I will read the summary and spoil myself. Can't wait for next week.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Just finished ep.2. Wow, it's getting better and better. I like it that it's so unpredictable. They killed the bad guy, just like that. Thought he was going to cause more trouble. But we was gone in seconds.

At this point, I don't think I will read the summary and spoil myself. Can't wait for next week.
agree with you ninja that was so unexpected for me too,  the main qs  i think's who's the big boss of the mafia coz obviously that bad guy who was killed was just a toy and when he was cached someone else killed him so the risque of him gives infor to the police will be killed, in my opinion maybe the big boss's the one working with nok who suppose to be bella's fiancee 

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
i think marks chemistry is good with prang and bella , i agree marks training has paidoff but still would like to see him with a 6 pack :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Ninja for your short thoughts on this lakorn so far. I actually watched episode one, because I wanted to know how it will be like. I stopped halfway, though. If it's not really a horror lakorn, then maybe I'll watch it for Mark. But I'm not that much a fan of Bella, though. It's good to know you enjoy it so far.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Watched both of the episodes and I have to say I'm not surprised I'll continue watching it. Metta always produces wonderful lakorns and I have to give props to p'nok. From Tawan Deard to Nuer Mek 2 to Khun Chai Ronapee and finally to Phope Rak. He just has a thing for directing.
I wanna see Bella in another outfit, hahaha its gorgeous but a change would be nice. And of course, Mark, though he has plummeted from my bias list, I can't say that I miss watching him after 2 yrs.