[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
It was a beautiful moment with the moon until the two guys interrupt them and Film let go of Matt so fast she fell backward hahahha. I don't think Film could really hold a grudge with Matt cause she flirts with him too much lol. I too, wonder what their past is all about. Did Film return her feelings or was it just Matt hopelessly falling in love with Film. Since he is Mr. Cool and all I'm not sure he notice her much. The way they teased us about their past makes me so curious.

The last part where they stood and watch the moon together was romantic. Film might not even know what he is doing but little by little he is falling for Matt. I am impatiently waiting for Ep. 7 too.
And when she pretended like she fell asleep just so he can let her lean on his shoulder, this girl is so tricky and that's something I love about her!
I LOVED how they just smiled when they looked at each other, I don't know how to describe it but they were just too genuinely happy to even care about hiding it.
They keep teasing us about their past and I'm just so curious too, honestly I feel like Film didn't intend to break her heart. He still looked gentle even as Mr Cool but I guess we will just have to wait and find out! Monday is near yet so far, I'm feeling impatient lol this lakorn has to be one of my favorite so far, if not my favorite! I don't know I'm just attached to everything about it right now! Everybody's doing such a great job & I hope the lakorn continues to be this awesome! 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
queenyeon said:
And when she pretended like she fell asleep just so he can let her lean on his shoulder, this girl is so tricky and that's something I love about her!
I LOVED how they just smiled when they looked at each other, I don't know how to describe it but they were just too genuinely happy to even care about hiding it.
They keep teasing us about their past and I'm just so curious too, honestly I feel like Film didn't intend to break her heart. He still looked gentle even as Mr Cool but I guess we will just have to wait and find out! Monday is near yet so far, I'm feeling impatient lol this lakorn has to be one of my favorite so far, if not my favorite! I don't know I'm just attached to everything about it right now! Everybody's doing such a great job & I hope the lakorn continues to be this awesome! 
Matt is going to come up with lots of tricks in order for Film to fall in love with her. When I first watched that scene I thought she banged her head on the car then I re-watched it again she actually tapped it with her hand to make noise so Film would notice her sleeping LOL

The storyline that was posted a while back said that Matt lose her virginity to Film but I could not picture it happening with the "fat" Matt. Unless, it happened while both were drunk out of their mind. Because from the little I saw of their past I can only see him pity her more than anything. Like the popular feeling sorry for the outcast.

If Matt was upset about finding out that Film is the guy then he must have done something horrible to her but if she was surprised that it was the same person and he was actually really sweet to her while she was ugly that will only make her job harder.  Not only will she try to convince Film to love her but she will have to try not to fall in love with him LOL.

So that got me thinking about that one part when his sister was about to marry Matt's ex. She asked Film if someone fall in love will it be hard to forget? The way Film answered there was a thinking and sadness in his eyes...like he remembered the love he could not forget. But I still have a hard time that love was with the "old" Matt.

Monday, needs to hurry up!!!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
Matt is going to come up with lots of tricks in order for Film to fall in love with her. When I first watched that scene I thought she banged her head on the car then I re-watched it again she actually tapped it with her hand to make noise so Film would notice her sleeping LOL

The storyline that was posted a while back said that Matt lose her virginity to Film but I could not picture it happening with the "fat" Matt. Unless, it happened while both were drunk out of their mind. Because from the little I saw of their past I can only see him pity her more than anything. Like the popular feeling sorry for the outcast.

If Matt was upset about finding out that Film is the guy then he must have done something horrible to her but if she was surprised that it was the same person and he was actually really sweet to her while she was ugly that will only make her job harder.  Not only will she try to convince Film to love her but she will have to try not to fall in love with him LOL.

So that got me thinking about that one part when his sister was about to marry Matt's ex. She asked Film if someone fall in love will it be hard to forget? The way Film answered there was a thinking and sadness in his eyes...like he remembered the love he could not forget. But I still have a hard time that love was with the "old" Matt.

Monday, needs to hurry up!!!

but then the other two guys had to come in and ruined my otp's moment XD

ikr! I don't know, it's just awkward imaging this in my head, but then we never know maybe he really got to fall in love with her 
When Matt was recalling that scene where she was confessing to Esther that she lost her virginity and she was all crying. That was the initial turning point for her, it's where she decided that it's time to change! The only explanation is that Film did something pretty bad & hurtful to her...
I still can't really think that he used her to be one of his trophies because he was known as a playboy. I think there is more to it, perhaps a misunderstanding(?) 
Anyhow, I think Matt's reaction gonna be pretty bad when she'll find out it's him, I  don't think she'll like that fact, more like hate it...

I also noticed that when he was talking to his sister, there was some sort of sadness in his eyes when he said that, which make me interpret that he still couldn't forget his love(?) and the only one that come into my mind is Matt, I doubt they would put on another character, so the only explanation is that he really loved Matt which is a little hard to imagine/picture with all honesty XD they better come up with something convincing! 

Agree agree! Monday freaking hurry up! I. Need. It. Now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
queenyeon said:
but then the other two guys had to come in and ruined my otp's moment XD

ikr! I don't know, it's just awkward imaging this in my head, but then we never know maybe he really got to fall in love with her 
When Matt was recalling that scene where she was confessing to Esther that she lost her virginity and she was all crying. That was the initial turning point for her, it's where she decided that it's time to change! The only explanation is that Film did something pretty bad & hurtful to her...
I still can't really think that he used her to be one of his trophies because he was known as a playboy. I think there is more to it, perhaps a misunderstanding(?) 
Anyhow, I think Matt's reaction gonna be pretty bad when she'll find out it's him, I  don't think she'll like that fact, more like hate it...

I also noticed that when he was talking to his sister, there was some sort of sadness in his eyes when he said that, which make me interpret that he still couldn't forget his love(?) and the only one that come into my mind is Matt, I doubt they would put on another character, so the only explanation is that he really loved Matt which is a little hard to imagine/picture with all honesty XD they better come up with something convincing! 

Agree agree! Monday freaking hurry up! I. Need. It. Now.
I think we are the only one that are spamming this thread :bhehe:

We'll see which one of our guesses is closer to the truth LOL.  It can be that Film might be the only one drunk and came on to Matt and with her being so in love with him didn't care what her lost is as long as she is with him including losing her virginity.  And when he came back to reality said some hurtful things to her. More in the lines of it was a mistake, and that he would never have been with someone that look like her.  And those words might be the turning point in her complete makeover.  

Or maybe it was a bet with his friends and he lost so they told him that he had to get with Matt and sleep with her. In the process he spent time with Matt and had gotten to know the girl underneath and fell in love with her but a bet is a bet.  He had to go through with it.  She found out not by him but other people because who would believe a player like Film would be with someone like her? Or perhaps, she overheard the conversation between Film and his friends.  That would devastate her because the time she spent with him she thought he would be a different person but at the end he was just a player and a jerk that took her virginity just for the heck of it. That probably cause her to leave school. 

The possibilities. But you are right, I think the result of their past was not a happy one for her.  I mean, if she was happy to finally found out Film was the same person she would have hug his picture and all giddy but instead the picture fell from her hand. If it was a misunderstanding, it's a giant magnitude of one because I think her mistrust in men might start with him and trickled down to all the ones that came after him.

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
these comments are making me so curious... i'm tempted to go and read the summary of the next few episodes but i don't wanna spoil it for myself!!! XD

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
I think we are the only one that are spamming this thread :bhehe:

We'll see which one of our guesses is closer to the truth LOL.  It can be that Film might be the only one drunk and came on to Matt and with her being so in love with him didn't care what her lost is as long as she is with him including losing her virginity.  And when he came back to reality said some hurtful things to her. More in the lines of it was a mistake, and that he would never have been with someone that look like her.  And those words might be the turning point in her complete makeover.  

Or maybe it was a bet with his friends and he lost so they told him that he had to get with Matt and sleep with her. In the process he spent time with Matt and had gotten to know the girl underneath and fell in love with her but a bet is a bet.  He had to go through with it.  She found out not by him but other people because who would believe a player like Film would be with someone like her? Or perhaps, she overheard the conversation between Film and his friends.  That would devastate her because the time she spent with him she thought he would be a different person but at the end he was just a player and a jerk that took her virginity just for the heck of it. That probably cause her to leave school. 

The possibilities. But you are right, I think the result of their past was not a happy one for her.  I mean, if she was happy to finally found out Film was the same person she would have hug his picture and all giddy but instead the picture fell from her hand. If it was a misunderstanding, it's a giant magnitude of one because I think her mistrust in men might start with him and trickled down to all the ones that came after him.

This thread needs to be more active to be honest, this is by far the best 2013 lakorn imo! 

Your theories are pretty good lol whatever he did to her I think it made him realize that he really cared for her in the end but that was too late, she already left.  
I'm so eager to find out! One day left till Monday~

It's off-topic but Mr. Cool's style was atrocious  :bhehe: , like really? The hair & all, what's up with? They could've made him cooler without all that wig and style 

Also, as much as I love Film's mother, she will probably the one who will most oppose to them, I just hope she won't go overboard because I'd hate to hate her  :annoyed:
but that's still faraway to come, they still have to fall in love with each other AND admit it to themselves. 
The to-be-fiance is going to join them, right? I saw her pictures with the doctor, I honestly thought they would make him end up with that 'Namwan' girl (did I spell it correctly? lol)
If only the lakorn aired on the week-end slot, we would have 3 episodes per week....2 per week is good but not enough to feed my addiction right now lol 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Jarofnothing: If I can read Thai I probably spoil myself crazy. I am one of those that doesn't mind a good spoiler. It doesn't ruin anything for me but makes me anticipate the lakorn more.

queenyeon:  Agree! Film as Mr. Cool was actually a turn off for me when I first saw him. He looks like an old Chinese man stuck up in the mountain without having seen a hair cut in ages and his mustache, what were they thinking? :scratchhead2: They could have went with a more clean cut version of Mr. Cool. And the lady in red that walked up to him. Was that one of his girls? She was old and not even pretty. I thought I heard him said...I love you to her. I know I am being ridiculous about these little things but Film at the farm is a lot more attractive and look cooler even when he is talking to his little piglet.  

Hmmm....about the mom. I think her need for her baby boy to come home and take over the company will overtake having Matt as her daughter-in-law. I mean, she has no one to blame when it happens but herself. She paid Matt to do a job and whatever the outcome at the end may be than she's as much responsible for it as Matt. Honestly, she doesn't hate Matt as much as she makes people think she does. Her "fake hatred" is actually amusing. And if anyone can stand up to her it'll be Matt. I can see them always trying to have the last word.

Beside, I'll bet anything she'll welcome Matt with open arms rather than his assistant. Which, she'll go all out evil on her if Film ever agree to marry the girl. I still think Film's assistant will end up with the doctor. Unless, she somehow got tangled up in the sheets with that one guy who appeared briefly during Ep. 6. I kind of enjoy the mother and daughter. Whatever they try to do to Matt it hasn't work so far. LOL

I just need to say this. But so love it when Film gives Matt a WTF are you doing look. And boy, he sure does give it to her often. :woot:

I wish the lakorn can be aired all 7 days. But I am glad that it's airing just the two days. Because the rating is good for a channel 3 lakorn and will get her more exposure. Matt to me, is underrated.  She's a very talented actress. I love her comedy and drama roles. She does it perfectly. Though, one thing she can't do well is the innocent role. I can't see her weak and submissive. It seems like when she plays the nice girl, I feel like her mean shadow is lurking around just ready to pop out.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
Jarofnothing: If I can read Thai I probably spoil myself crazy. I am one of those that doesn't mind a good spoiler. It doesn't ruin anything for me but makes me anticipate the lakorn more.

queenyeon:  Agree! Film as Mr. Cool was actually a turn off for me when I first saw him. He looks like an old Chinese man stuck up in the mountain without having seen a hair cut in ages and his mustache, what were they thinking? :scratchhead2: They could have went with a more clean cut version of Mr. Cool. And the lady in red that walked up to him. Was that one of his girls? She was old and not even pretty. I thought I heard him said...I love you to her. I know I am being ridiculous about these little things but Film at the farm is a lot more attractive and look cooler even when he is talking to his little piglet.  

Hmmm....about the mom. I think her need for her baby boy to come home and take over the company will overtake having Matt as her daughter-in-law. I mean, she has no one to blame when it happens but herself. She paid Matt to do a job and whatever the outcome at the end may be than she's as much responsible for it as Matt. Honestly, she doesn't hate Matt as much as she makes people think she does. Her "fake hatred" is actually amusing. And if anyone can stand up to her it'll be Matt. I can see them always trying to have the last word.

Beside, I'll bet anything she'll welcome Matt with open arms rather than his assistant. Which, she'll go all out evil on her if Film ever agree to marry the girl. I still think Film's assistant will end up with the doctor. Unless, she somehow got tangled up in the sheets with that one guy who appeared briefly during Ep. 6. I kind of enjoy the mother and daughter. Whatever they try to do to Matt it hasn't work so far. LOL

I just need to say this. But so love it when Film gives Matt a WTF are you doing look. And boy, he sure does give it to her often. :woot:

I wish the lakorn can be aired all 7 days. But I am glad that it's airing just the two days. Because the rating is good for a channel 3 lakorn and will get her more exposure. Matt to me, is underrated.  She's a very talented actress. I love her comedy and drama roles. She does it perfectly. Though, one thing she can't do well is the innocent role. I can't see her weak and submissive. It seems like when she plays the nice girl, I feel like her mean shadow is lurking around just ready to pop out.

LMAO I DIED! this was funny!
Neither do I know perhaps it was to keep the comedy feel going on... whatever lol 

ikr! That foreign girl he talked to looked so old; let's not talk about her acting skills! Gosh for once, can't they come up with some foreigners who can handle a few lines ._.

Judging from some official pictures of the lakorn, the pig doctor will not end up with the assistant girl, I'm not very familiar with the soon-to-be fiancée girl but I think it's her.

lmao Namwan & her mother are just hopeless, Matt sure knows how to handle them :bhehe:

I also love when Film's mad at her, he looks hot ._. I think the more I watch him, the more I find attractive  :spin:
Matt is a great actress, she's so growing on me! It's my second drama of her, the first was Kularb rai glai ruk, she was pretty bratty and mean there
so I never had the occasion to see her play an innocent role so far so can't judge haha 
I'm happy it's doing well! Ch3 ratings are pretty average, Ch7 kills them all for some reasons, which I don't really get since by far I prefer ch3 lakorns. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
LMAO when you said the pig doctor. It kind of knock the word doctor down a few notches. Lek does look cute with that one sided dimple of his flashing though.  It is too bad then, because Film's assistant is not all that bad in the beginning. It's more of her mom's influence that made her bad. Even if she is evil now, I was hoping that she'll turn good eventually and see the doctor and his feelings. Oh, well, maybe the mother and daughter duo can be happy elsewhere. I wonder when everyone is going to show up at the farm? Is Matt's-ex going to show up first or what? He's such a loser. When he has Matt he doesn't want her. But now that he can't have her, he wants her. Whatever! :rolleyes1:

Hahhaha...I think Film is very attractive when he is mad. But I have to admit, when he gives Matt...the" I am not amuse" at you look is priceless. I just totally love that. So when Matt starts to flirt or bring out that seductive side of hers, I am always waiting for that look from him and he has yet to disappoint me LOL.

Her lakorn with Kong S. she was a bit weak.  But she was most beautiful in that lakorn. And then in Kuan Kammathep for like 5 minutes lol. No, it does not suit her. I always feel when she plays the innocent one, she is just waiting to punch or slap someone.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol "Pig Doctor" ha. I thought he was going to end up with the nong wan girl. Thanks goodness he isn't going to be pair up with her because she doesn't deserve him. That girl up there in that picture looks like Film's sister's friend ( the one Film's mom and sister want him to marry).  I bet she is going to fall in love with Lek ( pig doctor) when she comes to visit Film's pig farm. :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yes, the girl is his sister's friend. I don't think she even like Film all that much to begin with. Wasn't there a scene when Film's sister was trying to get her to spend time with Film and she rather go shopping instead? lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Lol. Yeah. She doesn't have a thing for him. That scene was when he was going to go back to his pig farm. The sister told her to take him to the airport. She complained or make a face,I think. He then asked her if she wanted to take him to the airport or not and she replied, she wanted to go shopping instead.  HAhaha.. 

She's kind of slow and a blond. Ha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahha....Yes, that scene. It had me laughing out loud because of her expression. She's like ummm...no I really don't want to spend time with you. LOL. And Film's sister faking was all for nothing.

What is it with Film and all the mother trying to fix their girls up with him. The thing is, originally they don't even want to be with him LOL.

Gosh, I need to learn their lakorn names instead of using...his sister...or ex...or his assistant...the classic one thanks to queenyeon is...Pig Doctor. LOL

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
rofl, I need to start learn their names as well XD I only know Kemmik

Yeah his sister's friend wasn't really thrilled to be with him at all lol I guess we're safe from her, I doubt she'll be nang'rai, I'm sure right after she'll come to the farm she'll fall for Pig Doctor. 
What about the assistant, then? she'll be left all alone? That's weird cuz it seems like the show wants to hook up everybody with everybody :ghehe:   , even Matt's mum will probably end up with the Uncle/Film's mum's assistant. 

Wait does that mean that Matt's ex also going to come ? Gosh nooooo~! I'd rather not! I seriously can't stand his face! Such a thick-skinned person I can't even :nono1:
I wish Film's sister would stop trying to be blind and open her eyes for once, he's seriously no match with her.  I think of all the lakorn's characters, he's the one who deserve to be left alone lol 

Hahhaha...I think Film is very attractive when he is mad. But I have to admit, when he gives Matt...the" I am not amuse" at you look is priceless. I just totally love that. So when Matt starts to flirt or bring out that seductive side of hers, I am always waiting for that look from him and he has yet to disappoint me LOL.

Her lakorn with Kong S. she was a bit weak.  But she was most beautiful in that lakorn. And then in Kuan Kammathep for like 5 minutes lol. No, it does not suit her. I always feel when she plays the innocent one, she is just waiting to punch or slap someone.

LMAO when she was spraying water on her and dancing, you gotta admit, he got his mouth wide-open for some time  :loool:
but then, he managed to control himself, and gave her that serious look! You gotta love them :coverlaf:

it's that serious? I think it has something to do with her eyebrows and also her eyes hehe they make her look scarier

:clap: it's today! So excited! Gimme my PRPR dose right now, I'm so ready! 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hah. I dont even know their character names too. I think i only know the nang'rai girl which is nong wan. Whenever i watched lakorn i never remember their characters' name.

Haha. I hope matt 's mom does get the assistant dude. He is cool and smart.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
How dare Matt hung up on her soon to be mother-in-law LOL. When she finally realize who it was that called her, Matt called back and check her breath and fix her hair like Film's mom can see her. Holy cow, the part where Matt talk to her on the phone later on in the episode. They were standing like freaking 2 feet away and Film's mom couldn't even tell. Hahhaha...

Matt did a favor by dropping that picture of Film, it was FUGLY. If it was me, a picture like that would not have been on display because I see nothing to be proud of. Then again, Film probably have it to remind himself never again to look like that.

I LOL at the face Film made when Matt passed out on him. And when he carried her upstairs, he almost died. But when he threw her on the bed hahahha. So, it was a misunderstanding? I got the part right where one of them must be super drunk. But the humiliation part was Matt's fault. She should not have run down like that with just a blanket. Film did try to stop her. Hmmm...when she ran away from the crowd she ran so fast, I thought it was the skinny Matt running. Because she had some speed on them legs.

Man, Film's friend earn major point with me, he got down on his knees to apologize. Not sure there's another way to say "I am sorry" better than that. LOL when Esther tried to splash water at him and hit him with the bucket. He can move for someone on his knees. Hahhaha...took a few times for her to finally hit the target (his head) but they are cute. OMG!! The part where she was talking on the phone and he was standing there holding the phone for her...digging through her purse and all. LOL.

The doctor is such a sweet guy. Always smiling and reserve. I like him a lot. If Matt didn't end up with Film he would have been the next guy for me. Their friendship is adorable.

Ahhhhh....Film followed Matt. He missed her cause his life will never be the same. He is so used to having her in his face that when she is not there something big is missing. And the pig, he named that after Matt? But I am still confused how did Film fall in love with Matt so quickly? From what they showed he just noticed her at the party...took her upstairs when she is dead drunk...got slapped for helping her undressed...and it stopped there. I mean, that can't result to the "love" that he can't forget right? Am I missing something? LOL

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I figure it was a misunderstanding like that....Maybe Film did like her....and felt bad about what happened

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
When Naet was watching TNNKK's on her tablet, too busy to even care about Matt who was talking to her on the phone and then the kiss scene came up and she was totally not amused at all; lmao that was funny! /that Yadech scene was so cute squeeeeee/
I think Naet is being too hard on Got, I mean we all know he did wrong but c'mon he got 4 slaps /hard ones lol/ and he even knelt down for her apologizing, not even once but TWICE! Guuuurl what do you want more? That scene went from sweet to hilarious, they are so cute! 

LMAO Kemmik oh Kemmik, when she realized she hang up on Phisaeng's mother, her reaction was PRICELESS!  :bhehe:  Never fail to keep me entertained
Did I sense some jealousy when Phisaeng caught her being close with Pig doctor?  Kemmik & Pig's doctor friendship is so adorable! I love when they are together.
He's so in love with Namwan, I feel bad for him

And the pig, he named that after Matt? But I am still confused how did Film fall in love with Matt so quickly? From what they showed he just noticed her at the party...took her upstairs when she is dead drunk...got slapped for helping her undressed...and it stopped there. I mean, that can't result to the "love" that he can't forget right? Am I missing something? LOL

I wouldn't like anyone to name their 'pet' Pig after me, that is just not flattering at all no uh. 
I don't get how he could have fall in love with her so quickly either, I doubt there is more to their past ...I mean after she got humiliated like that, I assume he never got to see her ever again.Then, how ? This is not convincing at all ._. 

I knew he never meant to hurt her, it was all a misunderstanding! 
Got to say though, when he first appeared on the door with the slow motion and the confetti falling over, with his hideous wig and style...I just LOLed! Way to look cool, like really :rolleyes1:
The humiliating part was all her fault, she should have taken the time to try to understand the situation...he was just trying to help her  :nono1:

Phisaeng was all so worried when he couldn't find Kemmik and looked sad when he knew that she went back....he already became so attached to her  :spin:

Chompoo's voice is so unique I swear lol I love when she talks XD

Noted guys? I tried to learn some of their names hehe

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's hard to believe he likes her just from seeing her at the party. And feeling bad for her I understand but somehow when he recalled about never forgetting a love one, it seemed he was thinking about his love for her back in the days. I wish they would show more of the past. Because what they show today was about half of what they showed last time.

So, does Film know that she is puk luk yet?