[Ch3] Phan Rai Phai Ruk (Master One)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The girl paired with the guy in pink looks like an ugly version of Aum Patchapa. Esther looks better onscreen, her pictures come off funny looking sometimes.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Matt's very beautiful here. ;-)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

cr Tv Pool Spicy Star News Live
omg Gale and Matt reuniting
the stepmum and daughter in KLRGR

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I hope this time film will not get down or get change from this one. I am so hate Annie,now she came out to speak with sound like cring and a little bit tear on her eyes that suck. So angry with this woman with see her from news.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow all da cast look great!!! Gale is so pretty...and Esther...happy to see she getting more lakorn....as for da other is she new???

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
another interview of Film&Matt @ ceremony opening. their characters sound fun, they'll do well together, can't wait till it air.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Had to rush here after seeing the opening pictures on FB. Omg im a new Matt fan lol I've been watching Mam Gam Daeng and LOLing my buttocks off hahaha Matt and Margie's acting are similar to me. Idk but i guess it's just Ana's character that reminds me of Margie !? Anyways, awww wouldve loved to see Matt and Louis but I'm good with Film. Love him as an actor so yahooooo !!! Can't wait !!! Eeeeks. Thanks for all the pics na. Im with you Tinah!!! I think he's cute too.