[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:D yeah...how come ep8 is shoter than other episode? Only 57 minutes while the other was 1:35 long :lmao:

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
yeah...how come ep8 is shoter than other episode? Only 57 minutes while the other was 1:35 long
Probably the way they edited but hopefully epi 9 won't be as short as ep 8. Can't wait for epi 9 tomorrow!!!!! :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh epi 8 was only 57 mins!..err..hopefully epi wont be as short..

Epi 8 is so cute though it's kinda short. Ann is tripping out since she is seeing changes to her body. Oh yeah, as much as I love Ken... his singing stinks. No wonder he doesn't like to sing hehe...
i know!..it was so funny how anne was seeing the changes she going through while being pregnant..im glad her tummy is getting bigger..

swtanne

I think it's short because of the World Cup, it aired after the lakorn ends so they have to make time for it :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
probaly so..but they didnt do that in the last epi..maybe like what anonymous said..cuz of the editing

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the screne caps, mv, and summaries ladies. The mv is so adorable and entertaining!! I have so much catching up to do. There's just too many great lakorns to watch and not enough time. LOL. Eventually I'll get to watch the scenes everyone was talking about. It's one of my priority. I'm hooked on Ruen Naree See Chompoo, Hima Tai Prajun, Oum Ruk and I will be obsessed over Jao Sao Ban Rai. I'm excited that Ken and Ann is finally getting along. Ken is such a sweetheart. He sacrifices so much for Ann. What a lucky woman!! He is the type of husband everyone dreams of...There's so many beautiful scenes in this lakorn. I love it!!

I want to see Ken sing. It's funny that he can't sing, but hey it takes practice. I'm sure that if he continues to try, he will make it to the top. LOL.

I can't wait for Oum Ruk to end...I want to see it in Khmer. I love the Thai version, but I can't understand everything. I have to observe their actions and emotions closely to get the point.

tinah

sarNie Coma
those are the 3 lakorn im hooked right too :D ..Oum Ruk..Ruen Naree..and now Himata..im glad ken and anne is starting to be nice to eachother now..im guessing atleast 2 more epi anne will give birth :wub: cant wait to see nong lily

tinah

sarNie Coma
awww..cant wait for this epi this most :w000t: thanx for sharing sophie!..anne's mom gotten so chubby..havent see her for awhile and now shes really chubby

tinah

sarNie Coma
im happy to see them getting along now..but yeh looks like anne's gonna be sick..now its ken's turn to take care of her :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
man..dan mark!!..hes getting on my nerves..gosh..hes always coming to anne..but yeh..they are sleeping on the same bed now :wub: thanx again sophie for sharing!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Oum Rak was still airing today, when it was suppose to end, i guess they give us a little bit extra from yesterday's lost?
Thanks for the sc :D

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:) sophie thank you for shairing today screencaps....can't wait to watch ep9..hopefully they didn't cute it short like ep8 :sweat:

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i love episode 8 so much. and i love the part where N'ek told p'ek that he's 30 and still wear winnie the pooh Pjs. hahaha! so funny. episode 9 looks good cant wait!

thank you for the screen cap Sophie (and i love that name).