[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh the ratings has drop for ken and anne..but they are still in the lead :D just as long as the ratings is high..cuz thats the most important..thanx for sharing Youa..i wonder how many epi will there be

tang071

sarNie Elites
omg this lakorn is so great on so many basis. haha am i the only one who has cried watching this lakorn?? i get so emotional cuz the scenes are just so cute. for some reason i tend to side with ken for example when he came to bring lunch for anne but mark was there. oh and when he didnt leave for work right away bc he didnt want anne to catch a cold from him. i feel sorry for ken cuz he gets neglected and it was cute when he was talking to the baby. and omg dont u think mark is an ass. i seriously dont think he deserves anna. its like bc he cant have anne he'll go to anna. seriously he's breaking up a family here. i think the baby is a girl and then thats why theres a scene where ken walks away from them but then anne brings the baby to ken by the pool. oh and where do anne and ken go in the following eps where they are on vacation. and who's that lady (the one that always acts as the mother)? next week, anne will be showing more....
omg i love this lakorn...will it get any awards?? its not a drama but it still deserves a nomination. great acting skills and i dont think anyone has tried to produce a lakorn like this before.

tinah

sarNie Coma
you know what would be so kool?..if anne and ken have another baby!!..and this time it wouldnt be because they were both dunk..but this time would be out of love :wub: it would take too long though..lol..unless they show a few years later..i wish they would do that..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I bet if it wasn't for the world cup the ratings would even be higher...cuz more viewers would be watching....But thanks Nat for the news and Tinah for posting...the lakorn is doing very well...So happy for both Anne and Ken...they both deserve it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant wait to watch next epi!!..anne almost got ran over..and ken comes to save her..then thats probaly when they start falling for eachother..and its going to show the scene where ken is giving ann piggy back ride :wub:

this scenes is going to be on monday :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
the hugging scene :wub:

ไม่ต้องสงกะสัยเล้ย.. ว่าทำไมสาวๆถึงหลง เคน-ธีรเดช วงศ์พัวพันธ์ กันทั้งเมือง เพราะนอกจากหล่อแล้ว ยังโรแมนติกแอนด์ อ่อนไหวเอามั่กๆ ก็ขนาดแค่ดึง แอน ทองประสม มากอดในละคร “อุ้มรัก” ทางช่อง 3 ยังกลั้นน้ำตาเอาไว้ไม่อยู่ โถๆ พ่อคู้ณ!...โดยเป็นฉากที่ ราเชนทร์ (เคน) รู้สึกผิดที่ ณภัทร (แอน) เกือบจะโดนรถชน ดีว่า มาร์ค (วริษฐ์ ทิพโกมุท) มาช่วยไว้ ราเชนทร์ เลยรู้สึกเสียใจที่เกือบต้องเสียเมียและลูกในท้องซะแล้ว ฉากนี้ถ่ายที่โฮมพุเตย จ.กาญจนบุรี ถือเป็นฉากอารมณ์ซึ้งๆของ เคน กับ แอน เพราะก่อนหน้านี้มีแต่กุ๊กกิ๊กแกล้งกันซะเยอะ ก่อนถ่าย เคน ขอเวลาทำอารมณ์อยู่พักใหญ่ พอเอาจริง เคน นั่งทำหน้าเศร้า สมองก็คิดถึงแต่ภาพอุบัติเหตุที่เพิ่งเกิดขึ้นหมาดๆ เศร้าได้สักระยะ แอน ก็เข้ามาทักพูดจาให้กำลังใจ แอน ส่งอารมณ์ให้อย่างดี เล่นเอา เคน ที่บิ๊วอารมณ์ไว้แล้วเกิดอารมณ์ล้น ผกก.ก็ไม่ได้ บอกให้ร้องไห้ซะหน่อย แต่จู่ๆ “น้ำตาลูกผู้ชาย” ก็คลอหน่วย เคน ตาเริ่มแดงก่ำ พอถึงจังหวะที่ดึงตัว แอน มากอด ทั้งคู่โผเข้ากอดกันด้วยความรักซาบซึ้ง แอน ก็ปล่อยตัวสบายๆให้ เคน กอดแบบไม่หวงตัว เนื่องจากเป็นมืออาชีพทั้งคู่ การสัมผัสทางกายและบทคงบี้อารมณ์ หนุ่มช่างฝันอย่าง เคน ถึงกับน้ำตาพรูออกมายังกะก๊อกแตก จน แอน ร้องไห้ตาม...ตามชมฉากนี้ได้ในวันอังคารนี้.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
aww fiinally they gettiin along . . . so sweet :wub: iit was funni when ken daydream about kissing ann forcefully hehehe . . so when is the schedule for this lakorn?

lil_pal1302

sarNie Hatchling
i just wait each week to watch this lakorn because it just keeps getting better and better :w000t: love ken and anne they are such a cute and a good couple with alot of chemistry :D

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
That scene Tinah posted is very emotional. Both Ken and Ann thought they're about to loose their baby cuz she almost got hit by a car. I can't wait for epi 8 and many more sweet scenes.