[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i didnt notice until anonmous mention it..they didnt show the massge scene..!! :angry: what the heck..they cut it?

MzJenn

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait to watch esp. 8.. thanks for sharing the pictures.. ann and ken are so0o cute together!!! :D

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
It looks like her mum saved her from getting hit by the car??

Anyways looks great, her tummy is finally showing :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for sharing youa!!..cant wait to see epi 8.. :w000t: looks really good..oh kool so they didnt skip the massage part

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for sharing valy!!..cant wait to go watch it

Edit: wow its kool how you start out the mv like a lakorn..very creative and love the mv!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I don't think this was posted here....

Credit Nat

Even though the World Cup fever is going on but Napat from Oum Ruk was able to sweep many of the ratings. The free style for this week, we will be following Anne Thongprasom "Golden Schedule Nang'ek," that in a long will have a free time like other people. Let's follow her and see what she does on her free time. First, Anne started her day with a Yoga class, so that she can stay fit and healthy, no matter if it's a long drive from home. After that Anne changed her clothes and we looked at the watch and it's about lunch time. Anne then go to Jay Avenue, a shopping center for those with 'heavy purses.' Anne started with getting something to eat from Greyhound Cafe, and now she's ready to shop. She stopped at Marsara store to shop for purses, shoes and clothes. Then she went into a book store to get updates about every day news, and then she passed a flower shop, but could not hold her desire to not go in. Wow, we see her as a working woman but who would know that she can also be romantic.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx Na!..i forgot to post up that article

Edit: Epi 8 is posted in the Buddia Media Thread..credit to Sara from AnnFanclubforum :D

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing the screen caps of the next episodes. Aww i can't wait. Anne does look beautiful as a pregnant woman.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Epi 8 is so cute though it's kinda short. Ann is tripping out since she is seeing changes to her body. Oh yeah, as much as I love Ken... his singing stinks. No wonder he doesn't like to sing hehe...