[Ch3] Oum Ruk (LakornThai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just seen epi 2..i couldnt resist it..i told myself ill wait til my vdo has it..but then couldnt help it..i hope anne will get weak..so her and ken wont have to argue anymore..i want to see the sweet scene :D

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
This lakorn is mad funny. Hehe this is a different side of ken that we haven't seen yet. LOlz he's so bratty. When he thomp on that I think it was a tulip. Lolz their cat fight during the shooting of the commercial is hilarious. They were all over each other. Ahahaha...

cecilia

Staff member
hihih..one of my fave genre..i can't wait..theyr'e so cute together..love her reaction..i guess luck just dont' run into her arm..--.well..i mean..save her life..she did try to catch some overthe counter shop to get some protection pills..:lol:..

hahah..i can't wait for the next episode..it's getting so good..only episode 1 and this good already..omg..can't wait..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i really can't wait till epi 2 comes... it's too good to stop thinking about it... i must find out what happens...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm loving this la korn. it's so funny. i love Ann's character. she's so funny trying to get rid of the baby and she's so mean too. i like it. girls that are mean that is independent. Ken is a very short temper rude kind of guy too. good to see him play a different kind of character.they both have similar attitude. and i love is that he decided to make her fell in love with him. i i like pra aek role that follow nang aek a lot. and get all jealous. i can't wait for the next part.he get all jealous and she's so abusive. but abusive in a funny way though and i like the soundtrack to the la korn too. it will be one of my favorite la korn.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's funny how Anne was trying to roll down the stairs to get a miscarriage...HAHA...and she couldn't do it...the preview for the next episode is so tempting...

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Kkrystal said:
This lakorn is mad funny. Hehe this is a different side of ken that we haven't seen yet. LOlz he's so bratty. When he thomp on that I think it was a tulip. Lolz their cat fight during the shooting of the commercial is hilarious. They were all over each other. Ahahaha...
[post="124916"][/post]​
Yeah totally agree with u..this scence is just crack me up....I could not even stop laughing :lmao: when i saw them figthing over each other like that....This lakorn is totally funny..i have never seen Ann and Ken in this kind of role before...I mean totally such a brat and then totally funny.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I like how they made the flashback of Ken and Anne first met and how Ken was acting and talking to that guy, it was so funny.
Can't wait to see their fights

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW, from reading all the feedbacks, this movie is awesome. But I'm going to hold myself back and wait until it end before watching this. I can not take the waiting period for each episode to air. :D LOL.

calla

sarNie Adult
this is really funny........ :loool: :loool: :lmao: :lol: :lol:

credit to fanclub at thaitv3 board

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL..OMG...that scene of them grabbing each other...haha...hella cute and funny...she wrapped her legs around his...haha

calla

sarNie Adult
yea, so funny......i've never see any lakorn that p'ek and n'ek actually fight like this before......they are so cute and funny. :loool:

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
HAHA! it looks like they're passionately making out. If i were to see this in real life, i think i would actually stop and watch.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
SAW EPI. 1 AND 2... LOVE IT... KEN AND ANN ARE SOO CUTE... PROBABLY THEY HAVE THE BEST LAKORN FIGHTS EVER... HAHAHA.. IT'S SOO CUTE....