[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
to amanda123: lol i seriously love you <3, i was already looking for mak's pics everywhere but couldn't find anything (maybe because my thai's limited and i really suck at reading)
so thanks a lot for the hot pics!!!!

No problem icebe. Trust me I suck at Thai too. I cannot read or write, but understand and can speak alittle. I glad that you like the pics.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
No problem icebe. Trust me I suck at Thai too. I cannot read or write, but understand and can speak alittle. I glad that you like the pics.
Wahhh thanks so much for all the info, pics, and links!

The only reason I am still following this lakorn is for Mak he is so darn HOT!!!

Nawa and Ratree so annoy me right now! Ugh if it weren't for Wishy and Lyn writing up the lakorn I would def pull out my hair trying to follow it all in thai!

Thanks everyone for the continued discussion...can't wait for the sweet scenes or at least where we see her starting to have feelings for him and not always upset at Mak!

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
Gosh! I'm hating life right now. I just found out from Mark's website that in the next few episodes his dad will make him get engage with Ratree or Techit will do it just to get back at Khaohom. Maybe evil Ratree got her dirty hands on Techit so he has to take responsibility and marry her. So now ugly Ratree will be HOT & SEXY Techit's fiancee not Khaohom. Whatever the case I don't like the storyline already. The writer of this lakorn really knows how to push my buttom & irritate hell out of me. I feel sorry for poor Khaohom. She really has nobody now. Since she only thinks of Nawa as a good friend. I have to fastforward the engagement part just to keep my sanity. I cannot stand Ratree's attitude especially seeing her happy because she won over Techit . I want to go into my computer screen and strangle her... Ugh! Ugh!That totally sucks!!

Tibit22

sarNie Egg
@chouakim and puffy pie thanks for all the info I am a fan of Mark. Thank for the link to the radio show I was able to see a lot of videos from the fan meeting. There is just something about Mak that draws me in Barry and Mak are both Hot and seem to have great futures they are so young. Puffy Pie I understand what you mean I don't usually go for younger guys but something about Mak that I am attracted to.

choo

sarNie Adult

I'M OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH TECHIT <333

*btw thanks for sharing some of his pictures!! <3

-- can't wait for the next eppis!

cecilia

Staff member
KISS TODAY ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDcu8D-Ro2k
Credit: KIT

SO SAD THAT KHAOHOM have to add 'I HATE YOU' after he pull in for a SECOND KISS!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Chong ^^
Happy to see you here again.

snowjoy

sarNie Egg
Who uploads this drama the fastest?
Has WatchThaiLakorn's channel stopped?

cecilia

Staff member
^for now, KIT does : http://www.youtube.com/user/KissKeepInTouch

I made a mv of this of the past episode .. (no kiss scene in my mv yet LOL)
Hope TECHIT ADDICTS like it na.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCpEBIAom_M

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
Who uploads this drama the fastest?
Has WatchThaiLakorn's channel stopped?

i think b2v2b is the fastest, when i can't wait till the next episode is out i usually stalk her channel during the days this lakorn airs!!!
on the other hand KissKeepInTouch has really good quality, i go to her channel if i want to rewatch some scenes

the new episode is out already and i loved it, i totally adore techit's expressions he pulls all the time, makes me want to hug him <3

snowjoy

sarNie Egg
i think b2v2b is the fastest, when i can't wait till the next episode is out i usually stalk her channel during the days this lakorn airs!!!
on the other hand KissKeepInTouch has really good quality, i go to her channel if i want to rewatch some scenes

the new episode is out already and i loved it, i totally adore techit's expressions he pulls all the time, makes me want to hug him <3
Thanks, the way the episodes are labeled is confusing, but b2v2b is faster!

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, b2vb is fast too --

i like his facial expression too ..

anyway, i was in here-stalking the thread and my mom walk in -- she saw mark's photo and she says 'HE'S GOOD LOOKING, VERY GOOD LOOKING' lol . it cracked me up.

little_dork

sarNie Egg
today's episode got me to hate Nawa and Ratree more. i cannot believe that Nawa keeps getting in the way. does he not understand that even if he's helping Khaohom, she's always referring to him as a friend. i don't know, but don't get me wrong, i just hate guys that interfer all the time with the pra'nang.

techit is soo awesome! i'm falling more in love with him. he is soo damn HOT!! LOL!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
teeechhhiiitttttt!!! i totally feel so sorry for mark! i love the kissing scene har har..
but, when she had to freaking leave.. she hurt my techit :'( i scream every scene. LOL! <3

did i mention how pretty mint is? =) she is soo prettty!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I am wanting to give up on this lakorn already. Nawa, Ratree, and Khaohom all aggravates me to the core. I can't blame the actors that portrays the characters but...the characters they are playing are all very irritating. For Khaohom (who is so naive and oblivious towards Ratree) who grew up together with Ratree cannot tell for her own self that she is evil and selfish. How dumb can you get? My only reason why I torture myself by watching this is to watch Techit and how his story will unfold. And also for Ranya to find her real daughter.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Mint is the weakest link, her acting is pretty bad. Everyone else has been solid from the beginning except her. She can't cry or act angry, I can't feel her pain or the intensity in a dramatic scene. It was laughable when she told Techit she hates him. Poor girl, I know she's trying. The character's actions are very irritating, I just want to smack some sense into Nawa and choke Ratee, she is extremely annoying. The mom's friend is probably the most level headed person in the entire lakon.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I gave up on this lakorn, I am just reading Lyn's caps now, since she skips most of Ratree's scenes. I cannot tolerate Ratree, Nawa and Khaohom any more. This lakorn is just like every other lakorn where the pra ek is forced to marry nang rai and nang ek extremely naive and the third male wheeler that is convinced nang ek loves him. The stolen identity is too overrated and I hate those kind of plot. It is reasonable that this lakorn has such low ratings. If I was in Thailand, I wouldn't want to tune in even with the good looking pranangs. This is just too much for me to handle.

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha. you're too funny ..
i haven't watch anything either -- just follow lyn's cap and spoiler since she's far ahead lOl ^^

Raiya

sarNie Adult

I'M OFFICIALLY IN LOVE WITH TECHIT <333

*btw thanks for sharing some of his pictures!! <3

-- can't wait for the next eppis!
--Totally agree with you TECHIT is the man!!!

KISS TODAY ^^

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=mDcu8D-Ro2k
Credit: KIT

SO SAD THAT KHAOHOM have to add 'I HATE YOU' after he pull in for a SECOND KISS!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

HI Chong ^^
Happy to see you here again.
Wahhh thanks so much Ceci!!! I didn't want to watch today's episode because I was spoiled by Lyn's blog but so happy I came to the forum to stalk for Techit info!!!

I gave up on this lakorn, I am just reading Lyn's caps now, since she skips most of Ratree's scenes. I cannot tolerate Ratree, Nawa and Khaohom any more. This lakorn is just like every other lakorn where the pra ek is forced to marry nang rai and nang ek extremely naive and the third male wheeler that is convinced nang ek loves him. The stolen identity is too overrated and I hate those kind of plot. It is reasonable that this lakorn has such low ratings. If I was in Thailand, I wouldn't want to tune in even with the good looking pranangs. This is just too much for me to handle.

I too am feeling the same way! But am trying to keep watching it for Techit! Love him!!!

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
people still watching this? lol i think i'll just watch the good part where everything settles down and pra'ek and nang'ek understands each other even if that's like the last 10 mins of the lakorn! it reminds me of korean dramas 2 guys fight over one girl which i don't like.