[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
to all mak parin fans here, have you read this one yet:
http://dirtii-laundry.net/2010/05/08/girl-talk-with-mark-parin/#comments

he's such a boy, but i love he's honesty and how he knows what he wants, makes him hotter <3

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I hope he will star with Chompoo Araya or Yaya and please no more this Mint girl. She can't act, she doesn't show emotional at all. She looks the same through the drama and I can't stand her voices.

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
It's Mint's first drama so I don't really blame her for her lack of emotions

btw, anyone upload the HQ in download section?

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
If I'm Khaohom, I'll jump in the shower with Tachit after the kiss :lol:
haha. after the kiss scene I was like...woah shower scene! I wished Khaohom would've just accepted that second kiss. He didn't even do anything that bad compared to other p'ek in other lakorns. She didn't fight him, so why did she have to add that "I hate you". She accepted that first kiss.

He's 20. For his next lakorn Pattapee Leh Ruk, he's going to act with another Mint (Mint Chalida), not this Mint (Mint Nattwara).
This Mint was Alex Rendell's lil sister in that one lakorn where their dad favored only one son right? She's alright. I wished they gave him a better n'ek though. Mint Chalida's voice was like a kid. Very teenager-like.

Ratree is so evil. Wow, I never expected murder in this...at least not from Ratree. So cruel. At least the cellphone didn't crack when she tried to run it over. But ahh. I hate how there is currently no chemistry between Khaohom and Techit right now because Khaohom is so stiff. All the guys and gookip are doing great in their part, but Mint is so blah. If she's gonna be N'ek, she needs fierce! not sweet and innocent n'ek role.

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
Today's episode was soo sad for my Techit. He trys so hard to apologized to Khaohom with his beautiful flowers which she refuse to accept. Ratree is getting more and more evil, pushing Mungkorn down the building. Since Mungkorn died does anyone know who will expose her secrets at the end? I can't wait to see her go the hell! That was nice of Khaohom to offer help to Ranya (her mom) by giving her blood. It's irrirating that they can't figure out the Khaohom is her daughter and not Ratree since they both have the same blood group.
Looks like the engagement part will come soon. I will skip that part, it makes to sick to my stomach to see Ratree happy. Ugh!
Back to Techit's shower scene was he trying to calm his nerves or his hormones by jumping in the showing after the KISS!
OMG! Hot-ness! I can't get over how good Mark looks.. He's going to be the next new pre'ek in Channel 3 to bring their lakorn ratings up. I heard the big boss in Channel 3 already said Mark and Nadech is their favorite newbie pre'ek so sure they will get lots of work. For sure I for one will be Mark's fan for life!!

choo

sarNie Adult
** eheh I agree Ceci

Today's episode was soo sad for my Techit. He trys so hard to apologized to Khaohom with his beautiful flowers which she refuse to accept. Ratree is getting more and more evil, pushing Mungkorn down the building. Since Mungkorn died does anyone know who will expose her secrets at the end? I can't wait to see her go the hell! That was nice of Khaohom to offer help to Ranya (her mom) by giving her blood. It's irrirating that they can't figure out the Khaohom is her daughter and not Ratree since they both have the same blood group.
Looks like the engagement part will come soon. I will skip that part, it makes to sick to my stomach to see Ratree happy. Ugh!
Back to Techit's shower scene was he trying to calm his nerves or his hormones by jumping in the showing after the KISS!
OMG! Hot-ness! I can't get over how good Mark looks.. He's going to be the next new pre'ek in Channel 3 to bring their lakorn ratings up. I heard the big boss in Channel 3 already said Mark and Nadech is their favorite newbie pre'ek so sure they will get lots of work. For sure I for one will be Mark's fan for life!!

http://www.thaitv3.com/mng/upload/multimedia/wallpaper/wallpaper_1271841340_1.jpg
Oh I know, I can't believe she pushed him off of the building!!
Karma's gonna hit her sooonnn. but omg, engagement soon?!

It's already ep. 8 :( Khaohom still doesn't like or want to give in yet to Techit. T___T
I hope ep. 9 brings something Huhuh.

- Ahh, I can't believe he's 20!

- Raiya, you're welcome! ^^ kkk, we're all crazy fangirls now for Mark. ahahha

- icebe, thanks for the link! *readingg ** XD
edit: LOL! omg his HONEST answers XD !!
Mark, I love how you look after you shower too! <3 //

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
oiiii.. as much as i love techit.. i'm getting really impatient with this lakorn already :( i feel like everytime we see Techit and Kaohom on screen together, it only last about 2 mins... hopefully next week will be more entertaining...

vangm18

sarNie Egg
wish khaohom would accept the fact that she loves techit instead of always giving him the "i don't give a s@#%" look...come on! we need some momentom here between the praek and nangek...and nawa is so freaking annoying! hom only likes you as a friend so just back off!...i also can't believe ratee would have the courage to kill someone...i still have a feeling that one of the people who were supposedly dead isn't dead after all cuz where would the evidence to prove hom's the real daughter be then?

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
This lakorn focus on Ratree too much and allowed her to do all the evil things without being get caught and also when there a scene with pranang, nangeke rejected praeke with no common sense at all. She needs to understand her thing is not make out of gold. Two guys fight over a girl. Nangeke is too stu... to watch. I like smart,strong in term of one can't bully and fiesty nangeke type. For example Chompoo in Fai Chon Seang, Kob in Sai Yai Sawad.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
wish khaohom would accept the fact that she loves techit instead of always giving him the "i don't give a s@#%" look...come on! we need some momentom here between the praek and nangek...and nawa is so freaking annoying! hom only likes you as a friend so just back off!...i also can't believe ratee would have the courage to kill someone...i still have a feeling that one of the people who were supposedly dead isn't dead after all cuz where would the evidence to prove hom's the real daughter be then?
Achimay--I agree with you about Khaohom, I really want to see her being nice to Techit, I know that she likes him but she won't admit it ugh I can't watch epi 9 right now, it looks sad and I saw the BTS for the engagement between Techit and Ratree (gosh how is she doing all these evil things and no payback for her bad deed?!!!)

I want to watch but I can't push myself to do so yet...going to wait for Lyn's recaps to see if its worth my time right now...don't want to pull out my hair! Can't stand it when n'ek and p'ek are not understanding each other...

This lakorn focus on Ratree too much and allowed her to do all the evil things without being get caught and also when there a scene with pranang, nangeke rejected praeke with no common sense at all. She needs to understand her thing is not make out of gold. Two guys fight over a girl. Nangeke is too stu... to watch. I like smart,strong in term of one can't bully and fiesty nangeke type. For example Chompoo in Fai Chon Seang, Kob in Sai Yai Sawad.
Cookie_King1970--totally agree with you on this one, I totally FF the parts with Ratree she just annoys!!!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I give up on this lakorn. Everyone annoys the hell out of me (except for Techit) esp. the 2 girls. N'ek is such so self-righteous, she makes me root for Ratree to kill her. Techit is actually the better person in here. When he knows he's wrong he's able to admit it and ask for forgiveness sincerely. N'ek on the other hand never admits when she's wrong which is often and thinks she's all that. She thinks sh's on morally superior ground and holds it over Techit.

Who wants to bet that when Ratree's evil crap is revealed, n'ek will be the first person in line to forgive her and tell her they'll still be bffs forever. :rolleyes: In fact I would not be surprised at all when Khaohom finds out she's the real daughter but is willing to leave and let Ratree have everything ala Kaew Lom Petch. Morons, all of them.

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
I give up on this lakorn. Everyone annoys the hell out of me (except for Techit) esp. the 2 girls. N'ek is such so self-righteous, she makes me root for Ratree to kill her. Techit is actually the better person in here. When he knows he's wrong he's able to admit it and ask for forgiveness sincerely. N'ek on the other hand never admits when she's wrong which is often and thinks she's all that. She thinks sh's on morally superior ground and holds it over Techit.

Who wants to bet that when Ratree's evil crap is revealed, n'ek will be the first person in line to forgive her and tell her they'll still be bffs forever.
In fact I would not be surprised at all when Khaohom finds out she's the real daughter but is willing to leave and let Ratree have everything ala Kaew Lom Petch. Morons, all of them.
I feel the same way after watching episode 9. I hate Ratree to the core, she is so annoying.. Khaohom is so naive and too nice to her that she is willing to give up Techit to Ratree. Numorous times that Ratree keeps begging Khaohom for Techit . I think since Khoahom feels that she owes alot to Ranya and Ratree for letting her live in their house. So whatever Ratree wants Khaohom would be ok with it eventhough she loves Techit. I guess the person who might expose Ratree is the aunt (Ranya's friend) since she ask Nawa to get sample from Ratree's body. That's if evil Ratree doesn't kill her first, which I think might happen next.
Of course I am skipping episode 10, looks like the engagement is coming up by looking at the preview at the end of this episode. This lakorns is really annoying me big time!! I'll continue to watch it for Mark.. but will skip every part with Ratree in it especially the engagement part..

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
another potential good lakorn wasted again. this lakorn could be good if the pra'ek and nang'ek had more scenes together in which they are on good terms with each other. techit is too good for kaohom! he should just give up on her and find another girl lol kaohom is such a biatch. why is she so mean to techit and so nice to ratee? i think i hate the nang'ek more than the nang rai. geez is that even possible? i think the only reason why people are still watching this is because of techit. they've given up on everyone else haha..

Linda

sarNie Egg
omg.. don't even know if i can express how aggravated I am with this dang lakorn. it's getting freakin ridiculous. i watched ep 7-9 at once. one part where Khaohom bitches about Techit not keeping his word.. pshhh she is a big time hypocrite. she was the one to go back on her words first. loser. and then she keeps defending ratee EVERYTIME! even when she almost drowned her... wtf is that sh!t??????? i hate khaohom just as much as i hate ratee if not more... and she keeps saying she hates Techit.. ughhhhh... she makes me wana give up on this lakorn too.. i only like the 2 guys in here.. and Nawa's dad and khaohom's mom. screw everyone else!!!