[CH3] Ngao Ruk Luang Jai (Makers J.)

little_dork

sarNie Egg
wow! mark is having another lakorn coming up?! that's soo neat! i am soo inlove with him!

i love his character as techit. right when i watched Mgao Ruk Luang Jai, i liked techit in the beginning. i don't know, i never really liked nawa's character. i felt like he doesn't love khaohom, it's like he adores her, because she's nice and encourage him when he was disable. and pretty much, he's jealous cause he's actually going to lose her to techit. it's like the first time, nawa is losing to techit at something. i don't know, that's what i think.

i really hate having nawa and ratree and techit's FATHER!! they are soo in the way!! we need some romance for techit and khaohom!

fun

Expired Sarnie
this is giving me a headache lol i seriously cannot stand ratree. i just resumed with episode 4 and i am about to burst into the lakorn and strangle her to death lmao i guess i am aggravate even more watching reversal of fate aka i'll give you everything.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
wow! mark is having another lakorn coming up?! that's soo neat! i am soo inlove with him!

i love his character as techit. right when i watched Mgao Ruk Luang Jai, i liked techit in the beginning. i don't know, i never really liked nawa's character. i felt like he doesn't love khaohom, it's like he adores her, because she's nice and encourage him when he was disable. and pretty much, he's jealous cause he's actually going to lose her to techit. it's like the first time, nawa is losing to techit at something. i don't know, that's what i think.

i really hate having nawa and ratree and techit's FATHER!! they are soo in the way!! we need some romance for techit and khaohom!
LOL! I totally agree with you!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sometime it's liable ..
the source is true and correct.
He have an upcoming lakorn for ch3.40 anniversary.

yes, the lakorn is true and confirmed. they already had the fitting around last month along with the other 3 series for ch3 Anni.. i thought someone posted the thread for that lakorn already but guess not. funny thing is the n'eks name is mint too lol

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
Mark is just sooo adorable..idk..i seriously have a thing for mean sexy praek...lol the meanier..the sexier...&& those lips..ahhhh=]

amanda123abc

sarNie Egg
Our Newbies is now famous!! Hooray!!Thanks to the fabulous role that they got in NRLJ.
The stars (cast) from Ngao Ruk Luang Jai lakorn will be in an interview on Tee-Tai-Krua show and Tonight Show. The next episode of Tee-Tai Krua will air this Saturday, May 8th and I think the Tonight show is next week Monday, May 10th. I will definitely check it out to see the interview. I hope you guys watch it too so we can blog about it. I love Tee-Tai-Krua anyways is funny and they go deep in the stars life.
I guess I am totally crazy about this lakorn. Love hot & sexy Mark! WOW!! -LOL

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yes, I'm having trouble on picking whether Barry or Mack is hotter! LOL. They're both so cute. :wub:

Tibit22

sarNie Egg
I just love how Techit walks and look. His eyes are so attractive. I hope the Kaohom sees his love soon and proves to Nawa that he's wrong.
I know what you mean Techit just oozes confidence and a swagger and sexiness, love his eyes and juicy lips if Techit just calms down and opens up his heart a little to her but he seems so scared to show her his heart. I cannot wait for the next lakorn he is in I am a fan of his. I love how he handles his father, I guess his father will change his attitude to KhaoHom when everything finally resolves itself.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I know both Mark and Barry are pretty young. Anyone have their profiles in English? I was looking at the fanmeeting photos from last week and Mint looks so much older than both of them outside the lakorn. :/

aiish, lovem' <3

ch.3

I want a t-shirt, friggin bad.

Tibit22

sarNie Egg
I know both Mark and Barry are pretty young. Anyone have their profiles in English? I was looking at the fan meeting photos from last week and Mint looks so much older than both of them outside the lakorn. :/

aiish, lovem' <3

ch.3

I want a t-shirt, friggin bad.
Mark looks so HOT!! I agree Mint looked either tired but she does look much older than those two, is there an English translation of the fan meeting and which website had the pictures? I would love to see videos.

YueRain

sarNie Egg
According to the sarnworld wiki, Mint is an 87-er, which means she's three years older than Mak and five years older than Barry, so yeah... she is a bit older than them.

Ahhhh, I can't stand Ratee or her identity-stealing storyline. I just hope it won't wait until the very ending before they reveal the truth because that will be very annoying lol. I think Mongkol and maybe her aunt (is that her aunt?) will be Ratee's downfall.

Thanks wishboniko for subbing so that us people that don't know any thai can understand! ^__^

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
to amanda123: lol i seriously love you <3, i was already looking for mak's pics everywhere but couldn't find anything (maybe because my thai's limited and i really suck at reading)
so thanks a lot for the hot pics!!!!

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
Wow...there are a lot of people crazy about this two newbie like me...I thought that there was only me...lol Well i prefer Mark than Barry but really the two of them r so handsome and cute. Cannot believe a like a really young actors...lol They r really young comparing to my real age... :rolleyes: But well who cares as long as they r su handsome and super super cute. The storyline is like typical thai lakorn still love it anyway. The rating in Thailand is not super good but i think that the stars are borned anyway...especially Mark and Nadech... I dont know if anyone saw this or not but the four of them went to a program to promote their lakorn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVTPA2K11qA
(part 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhkHZBDK5YE&feature=related
(part 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85TV5IxNQBg&feature=related
(part 3)

It is a radio station but on tv too so u will see all of them answering question...etc So funny and so natural cause Mark and Nadech did not have much of the make up..Still so cute..

(But do i have a right to post the youtube like here or not) Well it is not the dowload link so that is why i post them here) But if i do not have a right no problem just warn me and i will delete it ok)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
I didn't think Techit lack love but it's just hard for him to express his feelings especially verbally. It's hard to said "I love/like you" when he never says or received it. On top of that everyone including Kaohom already perceived him as heartless so it makes it even harder.

Techit does a lot for Kaohom if we think about it. He care for her multiple times, took her in, ask his uncle Pupal to take over the orphanage place, defend her in front of his father, pick her up from Nawa's house, respect her and sleep in a different room, took her shopping, offers to take her to school, pick her up, pays for her schooling, etc. But Nawa keeps interfering and emphasizing to his dad and Kaohom that Techit is a heartless person and just wants to win which makes it even harder for them to see Techit's love. And Techit's father arranging meetings for Techit and Ratree isn't making it any better. And darn it, she thought it was Nawa that took care of her when she was sick. Poor Techit; he came back to care for her even though he had a meeting but she didn't know.

I just love how Techit walks and look. His eyes are so attractive. I hope the Kaohom sees his love soon and proves to Nawa that he's wrong.
Sorry for my poor wordings! I know he didn't really lack on love. What I meant was that he has never really experience what love is or how love feels. Especially with the way his father treats him. His father expects so much out of him and wants him perfect and do everything he wants that Techit never get to do what Naway does or get the love from his dad like how Nawa receives it from his dad.

Obviously Kaohom is always going to keep saying Nawa is a better person and he's not mean like Techit, that’s cause in Nawa's whole life while growing up his father didn't treat him like he's nothing!. Nawa gets love and has the opportunity to do what he likes. Techit gets no love and is practically force to be like how he is right now.

Nawa can be sweet, but he can be pretty annoying to me!. Yes, his cousin Techit never really had any nice intentions or was kind to him while growing up but still. If he really is that good person kaohom always claim he is, he shouldn't be trying so hard to force kaohom too. It doesn't seem like it cause the lakorn makes it look like Techit always force kaohom but to me, it looks like it's Nawa that ALWAYS make's kaohom have second thoughts when techit ask her to do something. Kaohom is just plain stupid right now in the lakorn cause she can't do anything for herself but defend Nawa all the time. It's so annoying.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I really can't stand Nawa. I am finding him more and more unattractive. I am only on episode 5 and I am bursting into anger left and right. Ratree on the other hand, is aggravating my temper too.

The identity issue will be resolve close to the end,... come on this is a lakorn- there's nothing new lol. They are probably gonna drag this until the truth comes out. I am starting to lose interest. Techit is keeping me here.

And talk about Khaohom, I am so tired of her attitude towards Techit. He tries to be nice to her but she just doesn't appreciate anything unless it was Nawa- ugh. Nawa is driving me banana!!! And from reading comments, he seems more annoying if I do continue. I don't care how much some of you justify him as a good person, in my eyes, he is GREEDY, selfish, self-centered, and a pain in the neck!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
even though nawa and kaohom are annoying the f out of me, everything they say is true. right now, all she is is an item that belongs to taechit. until taechit's ass 'fesses up about how he feels, he can't blame nawa and kaohom for meeting. in her head, she was cornered and forced to give up her freedom. as for nawa, he knows that that's the case. if you loved someone, and you knew they were being forced to do something they weren't willing to do, you would want to rescue them too.

as for rutee, i won't waste my breath talking about how annoying that biatch's voice and face is. she's all right for a beginner. haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
even though nawa and kaohom are annoying the f out of me, everything they say is true. right now, all she is is an item that belongs to taechit. until taechit's ass 'fesses up about how he feels, he can't blame nawa and kaohom for meeting. in her head, she was cornered and forced to give up her freedom. as for nawa, he knows that that's the case. if you loved someone, and you knew they were being forced to do something they weren't willing to do, you would want to rescue them too.

as for rutee, i won't waste my breath talking about how annoying that biatch's voice and face is. she's all right for a beginner. haha
Nawa is also pressuring Khaohom. And I dislike guys like that. We know Techit is greedy, wanting Khaohom this and that but what bugs me even more is Nawa, the guy people perceive as a goody good person, yeah he is a good person at heart but behind that goodness hides this greedy dude, he knows that Khaohom is able to change Techit, why not let her do her magic. He knows exactly what Techit has gone through. Guys like Nawa are dysfunctional, thinking that a person loves them like the way they do and force it upon them when someone else is also forcing them. Every nang ek has a friend who falls in love with her and thinks that she loves them in return until the end, they finally give up- ugh!!!

Girl don't get me started on Ratree. My sister threw a book in my face (thank goodness it was paper back and thin) because I kept bitching at the computer screen lmao