[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

sarNie Adult
OUCH!!! WHAT IS UP WITH KHUN CHAI!? If she told him everything then it's as if she's gossiping duh! God! Khun Chai is turning out to be a bigger jerk than Neung!

Bwahahaha! I thought James Ji had enough practice acting drunk from Timeline. Maybe he wasn't "drunk" yet since Pook (spelling?) can still talk to him. He was just tipsy then and he hasn't taken a bath so he looks weird  :lol: . He had some drinking practice in episode 8 so you know, 1 bottle really wouldn't hurt him much. Hope he becomes more drunk next episode  :beer:

sarNie Adult
ImmaSingaholic said:
Apparently in this lakorn all men can't take or accept heartbreaks LMFAO. One got sick and die, the other ran away and got drunk everyday, and now this blaming his problem and taking it out on an innocent person. LOL Their hearts are all broken by Poom

Wahahahaa! You're right!! It's the POOM VIRUS. Look at Fair! He got rejected and engaged on the same episode - Good for him! 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
ImmaSingaholic said:
Apparently in this lakorn all men can't take or accept heartbreaks LMFAO. One got sick and die, the other ran away and got drunk everyday, and now this blaming his problem and taking it out on an innocent person. LOL Their hearts are all broken by Poom
LMFAO. So true, the only reasonable one is Poo.

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:

Bwahaha Nong! We thought the same! Did you also think that James Ji was sooooooooo cute when he was talking to Poo with his hair disheveled, and also that scene where he was going to ask Poom out on a date, almost begging? and ... ah, darn it, he was so damn cute the whole episode. even when he was moping on the train. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
040156 said:

Wahahahaa! You're right!! It's the POOM VIRUS. Look at Fair! He got rejected and engaged on the same episode - Good for him! 

Bieluvr said:

HAHAHAHA Poo is always rational and he won't go crazy like the others hahaha! Im glad that Nee FINALLY stood up for Poo! And what a money-face biatch Panee's mom is lol. I still wished that Neung could have said I LOVE YOU to Poom face to face and not just in a letter. Did u see how smitten Poom is just from those words in a letter. I think she'll be too happy when Neung finally said it to her in person hahahahaha :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
040156 said:

Bwahaha Nong! We thought the same! Did you also think that James Ji was sooooooooo cute when he was talking to Poo with his hair disheveled, and also that scene where he was going to ask Poom out on a date, almost begging? and ... ah, darn it, he was so damn cute the whole episode. even when he was moping on the train. 

OMGGGGG U NOTICED THE HAIRR!!!! JAMES LOOKS SO HOT IN THAT SCENE LOL!!!!!!! I LOVE THE MESSY LOOK!!!!! 
Neung is trying to be nice to Poom and keeps begging her to called him PEE NEUNG and too bad Poom thinks he's just acting and doing his 'fiance duty'
I cannot believe I felt sorry for Neung this easily lol!!! after all the terrible things he did and said to Poom, I PITIED HIM WHEN HE WAS MOPING. LOL

sarNie Adult
ImmaSingaholic said:

HAHAHAHA Poo is always rational and he won't go crazy like the others hahaha! Im glad that Nee FINALLY stood up for Poo! And what a money-face biatch Panee's mom is lol. I still wished that Neung could have said I LOVE YOU to Poom face to face and not just in a letter. Did u see how smitten Poom is just from those words in a letter. I think she'll be too happy when Neung finally said it to her in person hahahahaha :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

YES! YAYA WAS SO GOOD IN THAT SCENE. It would have been funny though. she'd be totally caught off guard if she heard him say it face to face. Oh wait wait! I have a question, what did she say in the note with Khun Chai? I bet it was something like she didn't love Anawat, etc. 

Kyaaaaah! we're all fangirling here. I love you guys. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
040156 said:

YES! YAYA WAS SO GOOD IN THAT SCENE. It would have been funny though. she'd be totally caught off guard if she heard him say it face to face. Oh wait wait! I have a question, what did she say in the note with Khun Chai? I bet it was something like she didn't love Anawat, etc. 

Kyaaaaah! we're all fangirling here. I love you guys. 

She wrote " I don't love Khun Anawat, and I was never willing to get engaged with him, or think of marrying him, because I can't marry someone I don't love"
Poor Neung. finally he gets the taste of heartbreak

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I love u guyss tooo!!! omggg i really don't know what to do with my life after this drama ends
I waited for this drama for so long and its ending so soon :cry1:

sarNie Adult
BWAHAHAHA SUFFER NEUNG SUFFER!!! at least he gets to feel how it is like to lose his pride, and over and above that, break his heart. Oh man, I can't accept the fact that there are only 2 episodes left. whyyyyyy! Oh crap it's 2 am where I am at. I'm gonna be a zombie at work tomorrow  :cry:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
BWAHAHAHA SUFFER NEUNG SUFFER!!! at least he gets to feel how it is like to lose his pride, and over and above that, break his heart. Oh man, I can't accept the fact that there are only 2 episodes left. whyyyyyy! Oh crap it's 2 am where I am at. I'm gonna be a zombie at work tomorrow  :cry:

OMG Its also 2 AM here with me too hahaha!! omggosh u should get some sleep na jaaa :) :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL> Gosh, must mean you guys are so far away from me. I want to someday meet an AF user in person, but I live in Fresno, Cali and don't know anyone from AF who lives there too. Or maybe i do, but i just don't know they live here. LOL. I'm glad I have you guys to fangirl with me too because I'm the only one in my whole neighborhood who loves to watch Lakorn and I get lonely sometimes without you guys. :) Yes I noticed Neung's hair, that's why I said he looks like he just woke up. LOL. He's just adorable like that and I prefer him with hair like that rather than the style throughout the whole Lakorn. He doesn't look good. I prefer his hair from Ruk Sudrit. :)

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
I love the love letter confession part!! I felt as though he was confessing to me and suddenly I started to have teary eyes yaya's reaction in that scene was spot on. Can't wait for tonight's episode

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
At first I was disappointed that they changed the confession from face to face, to a letter................ but I found the letter to be just as touching. 

sarNie Adult
I don't know if it was the same as the other versions, but i think what was touching was that Poom realized after she read the confession that Neung knew that she said that she cannot marry him because she doesn't love him. Because then Poom knows that Neung is suffering from heartbreak and he's not pushing for his selfish feelings to get her

fara_markim

sarNie Egg
This is like the best episode sooo far...
Where Poom feel guilty for writing that she doesnt love Neung and will not marry him..She should feel more guilty I guess, for being too stubborn..
still, Pa Phim is the best character...hahah..She know everythinggg...
But one thing, Poom should never let KhunChai hope..I mean, if it was Neung, she will immediately straight forward reject, but she let KhunChai wait.
And that shameless KhunChai blame Pen for it, like WHATT??!!

The preview for next episode....WOwowowow

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I agree, the most impressive scene for me is when Poom reading the letter.....

Yaya's acting is great here....
Poom was surprised that Neung called her Darling, then glad, and finally was so pleased that Neung ending the letter with "I Love You".  She reread "I love you" again and again.  Maybe she meant  to say "I love you" to Neung too...?

I felt bad for Neung when Poom didn't listen to him.  He was very hurt & heartbroken to think that Poom loves khun chai and his love is not worthy that she doesn't want to hear.

Can't wait for the next epi.....

cr:jy club,pantip