[Ch3] Neung Nai Suang (No Problem)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i wasn't really a fan of yaya, but now i'm totally a fan. lol. i kinda don't like how she talks like a little kid off screen, but it's normal for mixed thai babies. i'm just glad on screen is a lot better.

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
@mongstaness great to hear that you are warming up to Yaya I've been a fan of yaya since her first on air lakorn kularb rai narm with ploy cherman. What I like about her is she's real what you see is what you get. Like Ananda mentioned in one of his interview she's doesn't have high ego like most celebrity, she's generally has positive attitude for everything. Sure she's not the prettiest girl and sometimes she doesn't take care of herself all that much lol ( not high maintenance) but she's simple and relatable :).
So glad I got to express my feelings haha

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Some people don't think Yaya is pretty, I guess everyone has their own definition on beauty. For me, I think Yaya is very beautiful and very attractive and what draws me to her, is her personality and talent. This girl can act, and sing!! I mean what can't she do?!?! I've been following her for years and I've met her in real person myself in 2012 :D I got a hug from her and she looks like an angel lol!! *cue starstruck* She is much skinnier if u see her in real person! Very beautiful and she's very nice! *I also bump into p'Boy pakorn while I was waiting to see Yaya heheheehe* Most thai celebs can't speak english, but Yaya can so thank god lol! I love her personality and some people said they're annoyed when Yaya talks like a kid and tries to act cute all the time but it doesn't bother me and frankly I think she's adorable lol! I agree that she seems very genuine, real and not fake and very relatable. I mean everyone who has worked with her or met her, and the fans all said that she was very nice and down-to-earth and doesn't have that celebrity ego even though Yaya is popular. So I will continue to support Yaya forever!!  :dance1:  :dance1:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU FOR THE PICTURES!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!! THEY LOOK SO ADORABLE!! FINALLY SOME HAPPY AND SWEET SCENES WHERE THEY BEING NICE TO EACH OTHER!!  :woot:  :bhehe:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :heart:  :heart:  :yes:  :yes:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yaya is beautiful, she can sing too, but I didn't like her from her first role though. I started liking her from DJA. I know nothing of how she really acts because I'm not close to her or haven't met her in real life, but I don't really like how she's acting cute all the time. I don't mind if its just a few times, but she really does it all the time, except for in lakorn. But other than that, I really do adore her. And she's very pretty in my eyes. Plus, of course she can speak english because she's mixed and english is one of the languages her father speaks, am i right?

Jellyfish

sarNie Hatchling
Today is neungnaisuang's day woohoo!!! This means staying up to 12 to watch it (Aussie's time)

Ps: I don't think yaya is acting cute that's what people misunderstand she's like that since day 1. It's very tiring to act cute for 7 or so years (that's how long she's been in the industry I think) it's just her personality. Anyways I'm happy enough that people are enjoying her onscreen

sarNie Adult
So far i've only seen Neung taking Poom on a date and begging her to call him "P'Neung" -
he fails as Song appears and calls him "P'NEEUUUNG KHAAAAAAAA" though. 

sarNie Adult
ZOMG GUYS. THAT MOMENT WHEN SHE READS THE LETTER, ESPECIALLY THE LAST PART. OH GOD. YAYA'S EYES. I CRY. SHE'S SO GOOD!!!!!  with just her eyes, I could hear Poom's subconscious saying  ... "I love you"... Wait what? He said I love you... he said I love you? Wait... oh ... oh... he loves me... he... he loves me...........I ... I ..."  

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s1fsHVYCCU&list=PL0VVVtBqsourxTW4cDuKR_TQNxMKgTKdu&index=6[/media]

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I'm watching it now, halfway. I CAN'T STAND SONG SAENG ANYMORE
AND WHAT THE HELL at the scene where Neung was about to confess his love and Poom walks away?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT?!!?!

sarNie Adult
Actually I'm more interested in the conversation between Khun Chai and P'Pan towards the end of episode 10. Could someone please tell us what happened?!?! It looked really painful! 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
040156 said:
Actually I'm more interested in the conversation between Khun Chai and P'Pan towards the end of episode 10. Could someone please tell us what happened?!?! It looked really painful! 

I'm now at part 8, I'll see if I can translate na, hopefully I can understand their conversation lol

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
040156 said:
I've translated it to my best, hopefully this helps. :)
Pan: I have nothing to hide from you
Chai: Even the things between Neung and Hathairat, you don't anything to hide?
Pan: Then what do think I'm hiding from you?
Chai: What is the relationship between them two? I want the truth just tell me, don't hesitate.
Pan: Personally, I think they love each other, but still hasn't realized it yet.
Chai: Then why didn't you tell me and why get my hopes high?
Pan: I never told you to keep your hopes up, I even told you to don't hope for anything so you won't get hurt.
Chai: If you don't want me to hurt, you should've told me the truth, let me know the truth and not let me stay in my dream because i only know a bit of the truth.
Pan: I didn't tell you because you never asked about Neung, what do you want me to say? And if i told you, would you believe me?
Chai: I would, don't you know that I believe everything you say? Believe too much. If I don't trust you, I wouldn't have to be sadden like this.
Pan: If what i do and say is the reason you are hurt, then I'm sorry.
Chai: It' too late to apologize. From now on, I won't ask for your help anymore. Thank you for everything in the past. From now on, don't bother.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Ahhh thank you Bieluvr for the translation! I just finished the drama lol 
Khun chai is just bitter about him loving Poom one-sided and just want to find someone to blame on his heartbreak. Pen did nothing wrong! She doesn't deserve this from him. Pen has always been giving him support and helping him in everything. And Khun chai being a dick to Pen is NOT COOL
And btw, Neung doesn't look like a drunk person at all LMFAO. I'm excited for tomorrow episode!!!