[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@sweetie-dara:  I'm not a Ken T fan. . .I couldn't get into him like everyone else did.  I geared more towards Tik J and Arnus Rapanich (Ch7). You did make some strong and good points. In the end, work is work and as professional actors they can only give the fans what they want onscreen. And as true fans I guess that's all we should be asking of them. Anything more than that I guess would be a little too much. (What if they hated each others guts in real life but have to endure acting together cuz we the fans demand it lol)  I personally do not mind who they date or love in real life (except the whole director/producer pra'nang coupling), as long as I get to see my fave actors and actress in at least 1 very good and satisfying role together (ex. M&M, J&M..unsatisfying production/no end/too many other people's stories in the way).

@ipsmilez: best M&M comeback video, thank you!!! Missing Neur Mek 2 even more!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
@ipsmilez, your MV made me cry, it was so convincing and everything looked so real X') thanks,it was so beautiful    :spin:  and im happy u guys are still keeping this thread alive   :grouphug: 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Ipsmilez that comeback vid of M&M just made my heart sink. I really miss M&M. Why are they a bad luck couple tho!!! EEERRRGGG! Who cares I still believe in M&M.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thank you girls <3 I wanted to convey realism in my video hehehe I hope I pass? <3

The lyrics of the songs pretty much explains how I feel about M&M

The lyrics goes,

"i'm only thinking of you who I once met,
the expression in your eyes back then was sweet and soft,but on this very day,
where has the you from back then gone to?.......
can you please turn back to the person you were back then,
the person from the day back then who I loved with all my heart,
however much time i wont change my mind, i'll wait for you right here no matter now long,
even if you're somewhere far as far as the end of the sky,
i want to let you know i still love you as before."

Just plug the "you" with M&M

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It really has been three years, nee. MTEAM is so lucky to have fans with such big hearts, Smilez. Your MV is always the best.... But... I would be lying if I said I became sentimental. This is not your fault though. It's the rascals. I honestly don't remember the last time M&M was able to touch my heart.... But still, it's not like I will disown them even if I want to. 5555 Strange choice of words and language I know. 55555 We just have too much fun here. In fact, after 5 years or so, I may even write a critical review on everything that has transpired since 2009-10. 555555555555555

Thank you for continuing to inspire mteam fans with your mvs since the beginning. :)

Edit:

Somehow, it's like I am married to M&M. There is no love in this marriage anymore but it's that sense of responsibility Jimieyoushie is always complimenting me about lol. A sense of obligation and responsibility that needs to be fulfilled before I can get a divorce. 555555 I can't leave them when they are so poor. But then there's also the fact that I want to see them suffer which complicates my feelings and thoughts even further. LOL !

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@minttwix;

I would've made less videos of these two "IF" only Ch3 promoted them more. Hahaahah Jk either way, with or without M&M "Love Promo" I will still be making videos of these two :p Thank you Mint! I'm def doing it for the M&M fans <3 I know there's still some faithful fans out there somewhere !

yes yes 3yrs tho. 3years of sailing in this ship :) Hahaah I remember my first PLR video of M&M ahhaahahah ! We came a long way......hit a few crossroads too hahahahhaha !

I, IPSMILEZ is also married to M&M hahajahah
Girl tell me about it !! Hahahah married for three years with some affairs on the side !!!!! Ahahah

Totes cracked up reading^your post na !

Jubs to minty <3 rak rak P kaung nee maak duay ;p

I was just telling Minty how i also miss Jimie. Miss you too Jimie<3

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I just come here. ip.smilez!I busy for some work so miss there for a while.

miss you too. miss all  your guys.

also thank you for all of your post and update! I like to read all of your post.

thank you hippo and mint! I am also have so much want to reply, but I need to choose  where to start.5555.

--------
I really love your analogy,@MINT "married to M&M. There is no love in this marriage anymore but it's that sense of responsibility  "  so appropriate. even you will say me compliment you again. 55555.but is really. really mteam fans also have this feeling.

I don't know whether any one noticed mteam in a fit of anger in their recent event.
I once joked said, maybe our mteam fans welfare is can to the live show:  feel wronged and act rashly. you can  found there so many times they are in this way in event.from the "V" day.  this is also why they can't work together like other 'koo kwan' .
If they are just friends, just pee nong gan. they are no need like this. they are just need to show friendship and intimacy. like other 'koo kwan' . but they are not......

maybe  this is  why some really mteam fans always love them. even we always can't get satisfied in lakorn. their attractiveness is they are not always happy together. they are real.

Of course,  believe illusion is a simple way to enjoy them.  People like to believe what they want to believe.stars just need to let fans get some satisfaction is ok. just like KCP close party, everyone post so many mj's intimate's pic. but if you remember, at that time, nm2 close party, we even not any any pic Pra aek with n aek together. so.....I'm not complaining, even though I have so many. 5555. just reality caused such a result.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yay :) Welcome back na ehhehe ! Come more often pleaseeeeeeeeeee <3 

Yes trueeeee...comparing the comfort event to the last time we've seen them together at the Spicy Award Show, they were much
happier and lovey dovey at the Award Show lol 

Ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!

"If they are just friends, just pee nong gan. they are no need like this. they are just need to show friendship and intimacy. like other 'koo kwan' . but they are not......"

Great pointttt...this gave me goosebumps lol They must've gotten at it before they went to the Comfort event 555 

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Sadly, I also didn't see the old M&M spark between them during the comfort zone promotion.
I admit my heart broke a little from it since I was anticipating their quickie reunion.
But I still would really like them to team up at least one more time for a really good
romantic comedy. They deserve to have some laughs and good times and so do we
after all these years! IDK y but it seems like they/we need a good ending or closure
to this whole fiasco lol!

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oui. I've been gone for some days and some of y'all already think MM changed or didn't have that "spark" like before? Sorry if I misunderstood but I need a clear varification about this. I saw Mark post up a picture "Kid them all." Does he mean to play us? Suspicious but is it a coincidence? Am I thinking too much?
P.S.
Sorry guys. I had food poisoning and... Well, it's not nice to have food poisoning. Lol! But I'm back!!!!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
P'Narkti!!!!! Youre back!!!!! Hope u get bettr. Does anyone have any news of Nuea Mek 3 yet? I wonder when they will film. 2015?

hippo

sarNie Adult
@MINT

LOL....yes it is the wanting them to suffer part...hahahahah. :loool:  :loool:

Sometimes I wonder is it because I follow Chalida more closely compared to the others, that’s why i don’t see the others get as much
hate as her, but i follow the other girls quite a bit too, and they surely don’t
get the hate that Chalida gets....as for anti-mteamer’s  Maybe they’re afraid and jealous of the “REALNESS”
they see, but just won’t admit it or ignore it?? Hrrmmm.....or are we to into their “REALNESS”????....however, she has gained a lot more fans from her role
as Piengkwan.

Yep! Just as you said, if and when that day comes, therewill be a tsunami coming her way.... well she should have thought of it
before. :facepalm: ..but like you said “air...” LOL :crazy: and it does ‘matter’ that Mark doesn’t consider Chalida taken  :bhehe:  :pervie:

Them being such rascals is surely one reason why i can’t leave! Its to fun to watch at times...just like a lakorn!!! I love it! The ending
is years to come! I’ve been tired and not understanding of their actions at times, but can’t help but keep watching. :hide:  :scarytv:  :popcorn:

LMAO so badly at the married comment!!!! :lmao3:  :lmao3:  :ghehe:  :ghehe:  I can feel thatvibe from you.  Sometimes its like their
your kids, you love them but sometimes you just really want to smack them over the head!....there’s too much history and LOL you just can’t leave them when
they are so poor....I love your words! :thumbsup:

@ SWEETIE-DARA

Totally agree about Chalida and her pra eaks.

JMA and Chalida have great chemistry. They make me smile,
but i have yet to reach the level that Mteam had me at. I can’t believe this
small eye’d boy could make me like him. =D , i would also like to see them
together again. I have a feeling the channel will put them in a lakorn together
again, but when?! And their schedules ...For me, Chalida has a natural sweet
kind of beauty, so it makes it easy for her to be paired with almost any pra
eak and look good with them. I think Taew has this too.....they may not have
that stunning beauty at first glance, but the more you look at them the
prettier they get....and you don’t get bored at watching them....well for me
anyway. :shrug:

@SMILEZ

Once again, love the MV! Love the opening, all the news titbits
=), :clap2:

Now for the photo shoot, trying to not hope for too much
though, these rascals have disappointed us before, but i’m hoping that the
sand, sea and sun will show us more off them than usual....and i’m not just
talking about the photo shoot....LOL :wink:  :pervie:

@ ITZDAO

Welcome!!!! Its good to have some new members =D and read new
and different views =)

I sometimes have trouble with married actors too. But if i’m
really into the lakorn and their character’s then it doesn’t matter. But yes
being ‘single’ helps...it allows you to think out of the lakorn more.

I am missing Mteam in their older days, which makes me want
to see them in a lakorn even more now.....more specifically because we never
got a happy ending NM2.

I’m happy that Chalida gets her pra eaks shuffled around but Mark is in desperate need of a new nang eak....hopefully the channel will pair him up with someone he hasn’t worked with before in his next lakorn. 

at his recent and first fan meeting...he teared up when they surrounded him and sang him a song. it was so sweet.
you can really tell the boy is stressed and has gone/is going through a rough patch. i just wanted to give him a huge hug seeing him cry. it was so cute too. 

@JIMMIEYOUSHIE
i don't know where to start either, 5555...i may have already forgotten some things too. 

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the welcome!

@hippo I felt the same way when I saw Mark tearing up and wanted to give him a big hug and tell him everything's gonna be ok! oh! the lyrics of that song they sang for him is very touching too and it hit his sensitive spot...

now awaiting M&M photoshoot in Maldives! Not going to expect anything and just enjoy that they had some semi-alone time
in a romantic place weeeeee!!!

someone said N'Mint needed to gain a little bit more weight, I totally agree! She is too scrawny for my liking right now..just a few pound won't hurt. I liked her size in Tawan Deard. Looked healthy and robust there hehe!